Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
icon9.gif  Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Wed, 17 March 2004 08:11 Go to next message
Hi... I just "acquired" a copy of Solid Works and now the damn thing is asking for a serial number (format: ???? ???? ???? ????). Sad

I am trying to install the program and it won't go any further without the serial number.

PLEASE HELP!!! I have to do lots of Solid Works homework tonight. Crying or Very Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Wed, 17 March 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What virgin?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Wed, 17 March 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You fuck!!!

I saw the Email thingy pop up and I thought that someone was nice enough to help me. But it was just Cool1 (read: a waste of space).

I am getting agitated now. Computers suck. Mad
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Wed, 17 March 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF? Are you stupid or something? Would you like me to supply you with a serial number for every version of solid works, or just the version you have? Or should I just not bother?
Dekes
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Wed, 17 March 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
9940 0826 0255 0010

try that.. my first post... yay...
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Wed, 17 March 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh I see... "What version?"

My judgement is clouded by rage and frustration... We have a shit teacher and we are expected to come up with a whole lot of work after one introductory lesson.

Sorry, it is Solid Works 2003. Embarassed
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Wed, 17 March 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for that... It worked YAY!

But now it wants a registration code. Confused
net nazi
Regular

Forum Moderator

February 2004
Re: Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Wed, 17 March 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

lol

too quick for me Razz

Dekes
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Wed, 17 March 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm... the site i got the key from says its, IIQ3

if that dont work then: V0E3J979
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Wed, 17 March 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
9984 0152 9786 4526
3FJ7CDC2
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Wed, 17 March 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thankyou peoples... I am opening Solid Works now. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Wed, 17 March 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me thinks an apology is in order for cool1

harsh
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Wed, 17 March 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Agreed
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Wed, 17 March 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SORRY!

I didn't understand the joke. I took what he said for face value. I thought it was another one of his usual "I come here for girls with big boobs" or "I like goats better" comments that was not on topic.

I didn't realise that it was a creative way of saying "What version?". My mind works that way but was not set to humour mode at that point in time. Embarassed

PS: I did say sorry. Read my 3rd post. The smilie indicates my embarrassment for getting pissed off at someone trying to help. And the word "sorry" indicated that I was... sorry. Confused

[Updated on: Wed, 17 March 2004 13:07]

nicked
Regular

I supported Toymods

September 2003
Re: Who can provide me with the Solid works... read on. Thu, 18 March 2004 09:35 Go to previous message
so what'd u have to make in solidworks?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Apprenticeships?
Next Topic:University quals vs TAFE quals
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 08:24:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054531097412109 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.