Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
i286
Occasional Poster

January 2004
icon4.gif  FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Tue, 16 March 2004 13:45 Go to next message
Winners Cool
Chassis Manual: mutilate $150
Engine Manual: RollaGTi $80

What I am willing to part with if the price is right are 2 rare manuals, which are in mint condition, meaning:

• No finger marks
  • No crease marks
  • No missing pages
  • No faded or messed up pages
  • No bent edges
  • Covers wont fall off when used...

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~memario/ae86/both.jpg

Toyota Corolla FR (Sprinter) AE86 Repair Manual for Chassis & Body.
For 1983 AE86 series
Printed in 1985
No. 36217E

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~memario/ae86/ae86.jpg

Toyota 4A-F, 4A-GE Engine Repair Manual
Printed in May 1990 (Fourth edition)
No. RM063E

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~memario/ae86/4age.jpg

I want this to be auction type sale, and the closing date for bids is Wednesday 24 March 2004, 12:00 AM (VIC). I reserve the right to withdraw this auction if my unmentioned reserve is not set (as I am not sure what to set it at, but i will get a clearer idea closer to ending date).

If a bidder bids on both items and it is above my reserve price, they might get preference to single item bidders. More on this closer to finishing time.

The auctioned price does not include P&H, which will be set @ $5 regardless of location anywhere within Australia. If bidding on both items, P&H will be $5 combined.

Payment will only be by Direct Debit (DD) and as soon as money is deposited, items will be shipped as soon as convenient, meaning if post office is open, they will be shipped there and then.

Happy bidding Smile (If anyone is interested)

[Updated on: Wed, 24 March 2004 04:51]

Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Tue, 16 March 2004 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill start

$30 for each
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Tue, 16 March 2004 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$40 for both
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Wed, 17 March 2004 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$45 for each
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Wed, 17 March 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
50 for each
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Wed, 17 March 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol...i knew it'd be between you and me garth Smile

crap...decisions decisions...i hope my tax return comes through soon.

mmm, strike me off the list for the 4age repair manual. I know preference goes to someone willing to purchase both hence why i'll offer $90 just for the chassis repair manual. I must have it Nod Grin

[Updated on: Wed, 17 March 2004 06:41]

i286
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Wed, 17 March 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the preference system is very flexible, dw about that. It's very hard for me to explain on internet.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Wed, 17 March 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bastard nick

u are a

Wink
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Wed, 17 March 2004 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I understand i286 Smile

$90-$100 is maxing me out....so i can either offer 50 for each or bid for the one thats most important to me.

how dead set are you on the chassis manual garth?

if its too much hassle he can have them both

garth: if thats the case just promise me you'll scan the chassis manual and i'll throw a few $$$ your way for a cd copy Very Happy
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Wed, 17 March 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I'll give you 100 for the chassis manual. Send me an email if you need more details

youngy99@hotmail.com

Cheers
i286
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Wed, 17 March 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry its going till the end, the reason i chose a closing time of Wednesday is because most people get paid around mid week, btw payment period is negotiable but i prefer less then 7 days if possible.
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Wed, 17 March 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked

im going to go broke...i just know it

$120 for the chassis manual Smile

i wont be on the pc any further tonight...i'll check first thing tomorrow...if someone has outbid me again we'll chat Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Wed, 17 March 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickAE86 wrote on Wed, 17 March 2004 19:29

garth: if thats the case just promise me you'll scan the chassis manual and i'll throw a few $$$ your way for a cd copy Very Happy

thats the plan man

Wink

$65 for each

[Updated on: Wed, 17 March 2004 12:08]

Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Wed, 17 March 2004 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll just raise the bar a bit here. 130 for the chassis manual.

zzzzzzzzzzz
justinfox
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Wed, 17 March 2004 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garth I will happily pay $$$ for a copy of these on CD. I know many would! RIGHT GUYS?!
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Thu, 18 March 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm pulling out...but would really really appreciate a cd copy also Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Thu, 18 March 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i win the auction, the cd copies for all

its going to be interactive and searchable too
a REAL cd manual

that and the few other manuals i have here converted too

$70 + $70

Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Thu, 18 March 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im willing to pay $150 for the Manual. Just have to check if a have the extra cent or two..

Bid: Chassis AE86 Manual - $150.00
i286
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Fri, 19 March 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bids noted, today will try get high quality images from an actual digital camera and not a crappy 3 phone Very Happy
RollaGTi
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Fri, 19 March 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im up for the 4age manual,
Bid: $80
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Fri, 19 March 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift, im also happy to throw some money your way for a CD copy, say $10

if u get 20 ppl (and i know u would) willing to pay that, u can offer $300 for both, and still only be paying $50 per manual!!

[Updated on: Fri, 19 March 2004 23:07]

i286
Occasional Poster

January 2004
icon12.gif  Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Mon, 22 March 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well a bit over 2 days remains till ending, the reserves have been met at this stage, and im sorry i couldnt do the nice quality images, I simply forgot Confused

Thanks for bidding!
i286
Occasional Poster

January 2004
icon6.gif  Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Wed, 24 March 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Auction over, winners are:

Chassis Manual: mutilate $150
Engine Manual: RollaGTi $80

I will PM the details to you today at some stage when im back on PC

[Updated on: Wed, 24 March 2004 00:34]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: Genuine Toyota mint condition sprinter AE86 and 4A-GE repair manuals!!! Wed, 24 March 2004 02:02 Go to previous message
couldnt see that happenning....
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4ag 86kW block - you come get it. SYD
Next Topic:F-S GT4 leftovers.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:26:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066440105438232 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.