Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 05:18 Go to next message
I AM ORGANISING A TRIP TO JAPAN,DOES ANYBODY WANT OR NEED ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR? LET ME KNOW,I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT.
I AM GOING TO BE FILLING A CONTAINER OF GOODIES TO SHIP BACK.

BRAD 0419492236

EG: ENGINES,PANELS,LIGHTS,BRAKES,SUSPENSION....ETC

[Updated on: Fri, 12 March 2004 05:19]

Send a private message to this user    
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want 5 mid bowl JZ series sumps. Can be found in JZS131 Crowns. They are taxis there so shouldn't be an issue finding dud motors.

Will pay up front if necessary.
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oooooo... i want lots!
when are you going?
Regina
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What price are you after to bring back complete engine (VR4 4G63 Turbo)? Time frame? Doesnt matter if engine is damage ie rod bearing ect., be used for rebuild.
Mick
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1JZ aftermarket parts.
256 or 264 Cams.
GZ20 Soarer interior parts.
JZA80 17" stock Supra wheels.
GZ/MZ/MA adjustable coilovers.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When will you be shipping it back?

I'm looking for a sw20 half cut.
st205 calipers and discs
st165/185 axles

But would want it within 6 weeks.

Cheers
Dave
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buddy if u go ahead with this there is a lot of stuff i and my friends need... could do u up quite an extensive order... let us know sooner to the intended date...
Jonny2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most of the second hand stuff I can get myself on Yahoo Auctions Japan, allthough I still need a more relyable person in Japan to deal with. (Current guy seams to loose my auctions!!)

If I was getting stuff from Japan, I would get a few whole cars. Like AE92 Levin coupes, or AE111 Levin/Truenos. Or just a few complete AE86 GT-Apex cars would be good. Stuff outside the 15year rule. DR30 Skyline coupe would be good, with FJ20-ET. Or HR31 Skyline coupe with RB20-DET.

It would be good for you to get some new stuff also. Like TRD ignition leads for 2T-G, 18R-G, 4A-G etc. These are far too expencive in Australia from a Toyota dealer, and you could sell them quick at the right price. (I can get NGK leads for 2T-G, $29)

Personal, I want a grille from a TE37 Corolla. And a set of cool 14" wheels.
mr_gpcorsa
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im after a Starlet turbo manual gear box if u can pick me up 1 iv got CASH!!
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I AM AFTER AN (Toyota) AE71 SPRIT REAR SPOILER - I WILL PAY TOP DOLAR FOR 1 - THEY CAME ON TE71'S, AE71'S AND SOME KE70'S / TE70'S

THANKS!!

Matthew
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know someone who's after a ae86 complete lsd diff, when you leavin, whats the time frame.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you swing by the toyo museum and can fit this in your suitcase

http://www.toyota.co.jp/Museum/Tam/Car/Toyopetsedan/em23home.gif Very Happy
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JZX81 chaser bodykit, some second hand aftermarket suspension off one too if posible
cambelt
Regular

June 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I also want 5 mid bowl sumps out of jzs 131 crowns , sounds weird doesnt it , but hard to find over here, found on 1jzge and
2jzge crowns only, also a japanese wiring diagram of the 1uz engine in a uzs 131 crown
cheers Dave
45aken
Regular

February 2004
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 12 March 2004 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depending on how much:
the clear AE86 levin front grill with fog lights in it
good 2nd hand suspension parts
wicked wheels (im looking for 15" black buddy club p1 type 2's)(and if you can get em for the right price some 17" gold ones)but if you find a nice set of DEEEEEP dish ones ill snatch them up in a second.
*maybe* some nice parts for the 4 age 100kw
ill let you know what else
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Sat, 13 March 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys,a mate and i are organising on a business trip in a few weeks to meet up with our contacts in japan,and work out where all the best places are to hit for all the goodies,then about a month from that we will going to fill a container.
full cars at this point are not on the agenda,although i will be investigating the price and be considering most definately, but sometime after the first container.
this trip will be mostly engines,gearboxes,panels,lights,half cuts,aftermarket bits,brakes,suspension and anything thats not bolted down and what you guys are looking for.
alot of you guys are asking about price in emails,obviously at this point even i really have no idea on individual prices for items,so bere with us.just continue to let me know what you are looking for so i can compile a list,please try to be as specific as possible.

Brad 0419492236
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Sat, 13 March 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE 95.5 kw engine.....Out of ae86! + gearbox and if they have it, try to get a whole package! Like i mean engine, comp loom gearbox and mabye a diff????

Or ae111 half cut. Can you get either one for me please?
Brett Whalan
Assailant
Regular

"Cørønå ƒreåk"

May 2002

Re: GOING TO JAPAN Sat, 13 March 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lots of aftermarket parts for 1ggte
cam gears, camshafts, inlet mainfold, T67 turbo
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Sat, 13 March 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR2 turbo box to suit a 3sgte. I might be able to find 1 in aus before u get back but i'm sure u will be able to sell it, if not i will take it as a spare.
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Sat, 13 March 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keep it coming boys,i am jotting it down.

Brad 0419492236
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Sun, 14 March 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
airsoft guns? hehe.. I miss mine, it broke.
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Sun, 14 March 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what the hell is an airsoft gun?
supraiggy
Regular

January 2004
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Sun, 14 March 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will be interested in some 2jz-ge/gte parts. When you're ready to go with everything, pm me and i will send you the list, then you can confirm what is possible and what's not.

Cheers,
Iggy
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Mon, 15 March 2004 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i couldn't wait two months till it would be here, so i'm getting an MR2 turbo gear box this week, i found 1 with an LSD so i'm taking it. Sorry, but i still recon u could easily sell 1 if u brought it back just ask one of the guys interested in doing an ST162 3SGTE conversion.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Mon, 15 March 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bb guns dude....
One of the many little fun toys in Japan....
It's not only a heaven for performance cars...
Enjoy your trip man!
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Mon, 15 March 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After a pair of ae86 trueno fenders... and light buckets..

A whole front if you could...

will pay cash, got money waiting.

definitely serious on this one.
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: GOING TO JAPAN Mon, 15 March 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey how about a 6speed gearbox for the ae111 how much you reckon. and yeah are you going to buy some trd stuff ?????and then sell them when u get back
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Mon, 15 March 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also a Tseries disc brake rear end for the sprinter..
Can have blown or no LSD.. but would prefer with..

thanks.
Malkomv2.0
Regular

May 2002
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Mon, 15 March 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am after an r200 lsd as found in dr30 skylines, r31 coupes and s12 silvia's with fj20 in them. I am looking for the clutch pack variety, will pay good money. Half shafts would be nice, but not essential.
R32/3 or z31 four spot calipers.
N/A rb25.
Rb20det gearbox.
sorry guys, this is not for a toyota, but 240z's are cooler than any toyota, except 2000gt's.
Thanks
Mal
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: GOING TO JAPAN Mon, 15 March 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are the actual plans for this whole trip to japan? fulfilling their needs plus whatever the buyer requests they do get? Or is it that u'r bringing a whole heap of stuff back. And first come first serve?
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Mon, 15 March 2004 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
springs and shocks for ae86, about 4kg/mm rear only with about 50mm drop, dont mind what shocks, long as they are adjustable and short stroke, ill spend up to $600 too. thanks a lot

[Updated on: Wed, 24 March 2004 08:24]

dtcng
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Tue, 16 March 2004 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sent you a pm didnt get a reply back

Im after front struts and brakes of a DR30 skyline RS or HR31 Skyline GTX, GTS, GTSR

Wayne
ShAkEn
Regular

April 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Tue, 16 March 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude,
i would love some front coilovers to suit the AE86. round about a 6-8kg spring rating with adjustable short stroke shocks.
some adjustable rear short stroke shocks.
disc to disc lsd rear for an ae86. or failing that just the centre.
and some 15in Watanabes or longchamps to suit ae86 would be sweet as.
sprinter memorabilia if possible would be fantastic.
cheers dude!
enjoy the land of the rising sun!!!

[Updated on: Tue, 16 March 2004 04:00]

ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Tue, 16 March 2004 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im after a 2way lsd for a previous term ae86 diff.
Also some 15" wheels with a ae86 offset. watanabe, long champ

thanks
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Tue, 16 March 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After complete ae86 disc rear end with LSD diff, also TRD or CUSCO 2way locker. Any ae86 parts are good, will pay cash upfront! 0422197617 call me. Justin
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Tue, 16 March 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
front apron for white sv21 camry and front skirting panel. will pay up to $150 - $200. Complete Air conditioner Set for same car. if you come across these parts or any SV21's in good wrecking order, post on this thread or PM me and i will see what i can afford. your a champ for offering to do this btw.
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Tue, 16 March 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumper or aftermarket skirt that replaces the bumper for an import R31 4 door...
MRTWOSUM
Regular

October 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Tue, 16 March 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i will be posting this on behalf of all the st165 & st185 MR2 owners..........

94 model + ROUND TAIL LIGHTS !!!!!!!! Left, Right & Centre Panel

im sure there would be a few people after those Very Happy

i will be very interested in a set for a reasonable price !!!
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Wed, 17 March 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i forgot to mention before with the supension, i will pay cash up front for the shocks and springs, up to $700. and i dont want to waste my coilover kit so front strut inserts(tokico, potenza etc.) , rear shocks (as above) and 4-5kg rear springs(25-60mm drop) and 6-7 kg front race springs(dont matter what for as long as std. race coils) in a 200-300 mm length. thanks
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Thu, 18 March 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cant find one here, so if you come accross a CT20-B twin entry turbo off a ST205 3SGTE, I would be willing to pay around $300 - $400 for one (good condition), if you find I will pay upfront.

Very keen for one I have been looking for quite a while.

Thanks. Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 24 March 2004 02:18]

ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Thu, 18 March 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And a cheap electronic or dual stage boost controller.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Thu, 18 March 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any body kit parts to suit an ST190/CT190 Caldina (except rear wing)

ST205 Celica rear brakes (I already have the fronts, but I'm sure others would take those anyway)
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Thu, 18 March 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86 Disc to Disc w/ handbrake cables
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Thu, 18 March 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JZA80 4 pot front calipers and 2 pot rears

7M-GTE gear ;
primarily cylinder head, 264/272 cams, adjustable cam gears, turbo upgrade kit

Cheers

Michael Bachmann
waxE
Regular

June 2002
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Thu, 18 March 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking for some coilover suspension for the mz21 soarer/***A70 supra.. when are you going and when are u checking out prices etc... looking at second hand stuff btw Cool

ian
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Thu, 18 March 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
(CAPS STUCK ON)

I AM GLAD YOU SAID YOU HAVE CONTACTS AS IT IS DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND STUFF AROUND HERE IF YOU DONT. (I DONT Cool )

ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK FINDING ALL OF THOSE BITS!
GreyWolfe
Regular

January 2004

Re: GOING TO JAPAN Thu, 18 March 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
15" Watanabe wheels with 4 studs for rollas, 2 way lsd for ae92 diff, TRD cold air intake for ae92...umm...i'll think of more.
Layoric
Regular

August 2003

Re: GOING TO JAPAN Thu, 18 March 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
digital dash for MA70 myabe?, can't seem to find one here.
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Thu, 18 March 2004 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Thu, 18 March 2004 15:37

JZA80
4 pot front calipers and 2 pot rears
Michael Bachmann

I'll have what he's having Very Happy get me a price on a set of these as well
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: GOING TO JAPAN Thu, 18 March 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm, i would like to get some JDM Head Rests for my Sprinter.. but your in Sydney and im in perth, and to get the headsets without the seats is an unknown price i guess
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 19 March 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah If you could I would love you to get a set (one for each side) factory side skirts from and 1986-87 (I think 88-89 are the same, not sure though) Celica GT4 (ST165). They are just a square plastic strip down the bottom below the doors. They are kinda hard to explain so you can see a pic here http://wiser.actewagl.net.au/gt4skirt.jpg. Would really love a set of these, and will pay whenever you want.

Also depending on the price a set of ST165 GT4 (leather or not) bucket seats would also be great, but they would depend on what price you could get them for (more than likely I'd take them).

Just in case email is wiseol1@hotmail.com
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Sun, 21 March 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And just wondering, How much would a t25 or similar sized tub be? Mabye even the turbo off the rb20det? Just wondering how much one of those would cost! Very intrested!
Plus also still want a 4age (rwd sprinter engine)
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Mon, 22 March 2004 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bung in a heap of those AE-86 T series diffs, they'll sell like hotcakes. Put me down for one and give me some payment details if you want a deposit in advance
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Tue, 23 March 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wraith wrote on Tue, 23 March 2004 01:30

Bung in a heap of those AE-86 T series diffs, they'll sell like hotcakes. Put me down for one and give me some payment details if you want a deposit in advance

what Wraith said. Very Happy ill definitely take a T-series disc to disc LSD rear end, preferably in good condition. a good brand 2-way locker would be ok too if you can't get enough T-series'.

have money waiting, will make a deposit if need be when you've sorted everything out.

cheers, Daniel. Smile
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Tue, 23 March 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have some money waiting to be spent.. a set of RS watanabes for my ae86 and TRD Diff.. and oh bung in some after market CF bonnet and hatches if you can.. can you do it for ppl in melbourne?

cheers mate
fatboy39
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Wed, 24 March 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chasing a set of brake calipers for front of AE 86 Levin to suit 18mm ventilated disks. 100 kw front wheel drive manifold and throttle body and Jap T-50 gearbox with bell housing, clutch slave and throw out fork.

Thanks in advance

EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Wed, 24 March 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hyper rev 79

Attachment: hyrev79.jpg
(Size: 14.52KB, Downloaded 59 time(s))

levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Thu, 25 March 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i am impressed by the interest,still in the organising stages,but am taking note to your replies

Brad
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 26 March 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
45aken wrote on Sat, 13 March 2004 02:50

depending on how much:
the clear AE86 levin front grill with fog lights in it
good 2nd hand suspension parts
wicked wheels (im looking for 15" black buddy club p1 type 2's)(and if you can get em for the right price some 17" gold ones)but if you find a nice set of DEEEEEP dish ones ill snatch them up in a second.
*maybe* some nice parts for the 4 age 100kw
ill let you know what else

Put me down for a AE86 levin front grille with fog lights as well
**Very Interested in buying one**
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: GOING TO JAPAN Fri, 26 March 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Forget about my Caldina body kits bits, I don't think I'd have the funds.
BUT
an absolute must I need for someone to get for me while they're in Japan...
Quad headlamp kit distributed by Checkerflag
http://www.checkerflag.co.jp/morette.htm
these are new parts, not 2nd hand.
I tried via Morette's distributor in Oz, but couldn't get confirmation that they'd fit my car, plus this is cheaper.
They MUST be from identical car to that in the pic ie 1996/1997 CT190G Caldina.

I'm prepared to pay upfront (that way I don't spend the money while you're away)

I have contacted the shop, they are in Tokyo.
Do you have an idea when you'll be going over? They may have to order ahead to get the stock & I want to make sure they have it ready to be picked up.

[Updated on: Sun, 04 April 2004 23:15]

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:For Sale: 14 and 15 inch wheels to suit AE86
Next Topic:any one got wheels for a AE92 corolla for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:02:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085239410400391 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.