Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no thanks guys I'd rather have it all white (gives that standard look to fool the hotshots) see what I mean it looks pretty gey.

http://wiser.actewagl.net.au/rice1.jpg
http://wiser.actewagl.net.au/rice2.jpg

Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
  Send a private message to this user    
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very gAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy,

you gunna throw ur GT4 scoop back in??
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah except this time I have plans for it instaed of cutting the bonnet bracing like they did last time Embarassed Rolling Eyes
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome!

is it gunna be done by easter?

ive entered in the races and show n shine as well..

should be good fun
Charlie
Regular

August 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 18 March 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If this cruise is open to every one i'm keen on coming and meeting up with a few new faces.

So whats the plan so far? is it still a start at 9 or earlier?

MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 18 March 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
9-9.30 to meet at the museum with the syndicate boys.

Mayb there should be a CCG banner.................or not.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 18 March 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For sure Charlie, anyone is welcome.

We have settled on a 9pm meet up at the National Museum carpark (19th March tomorrow night), a few other cars meet there too (from a club called Syndicate). Some of those guys have some pretty wild cars (mostly late model Jap stuff). I think we might make Joels 'Panda' celica ST163.5 the focal point of the meet up in the car park (if that's ok with you Joel??) Just so everyone knows who to look for.

Otherwise my car sticks out a bit, oldskool '73 model corolla in metallic green (I will try and park near Joel too).

Cheers.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 18 March 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Think positive thoughts hey..........

Ohh crap something just went wrong, Shane it didn't work Mad Laughing

My clutch slave just gave out on me, must be all that new pressure required for the new clutch setup. I should have it fixed by tomorrow though, A lot of places said the gt4 slave is the same as the FWD slave and I have 2 of those spare, so it will be a simple swap over. may only be temporary though. Sad
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 18 March 2004 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh Joel, everyones cars are having hiccups. MR2 3SGTE blew his radiator, now your slave cylinder Shocked . I told you that organising these get togethers can bring on bad luck.

You will be able to swap the slave cylinder easy, you'd be surprised at how many toyota slave and master cylinders are interchangable (on the RWD cars anyway). Hope one of the ones you've got works ok (we need you there tomorrow, your car is the meeting point in the car park Laughing ).

If all the people who have shown interest in this meet up turn up there will be about 10 or so people from this forum we can put faces to.
Charlie
Regular

August 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 18 March 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok,
i'll be there. I drive a white AE92 i'll see you all there between 9-9.30 Sounds like it should be a good night.

Charlie
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 18 March 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dunno if ill be there. the celica is making a pretty nice timing chain/death rattle at the momento.
Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

might try to make it anyways as long as the right foot is wise and kindly!
duongy
Regular

September 2003

Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 18 March 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank god i read this post.

I'll be there in my red '92 seca sx.

name's andrew, so when u see me, say hello, so i dont look like such a loner Smile

might try to get my mate out in his 89 white lightning celica too

Andrew
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 18 March 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WooHoo, fixed it, all done, I'll be there, easy fix, man my old one was sooo rooted, there was fluid going up into it everywhere, blown a seal inside it, so it was sucking air back into the lines Confused yup they were the same.

Andrew mate, yeah lucky you did read it, just look out for us in the carpark, if you want a car to go off, in the top msg on this page have a look at the liks to the pics in my msg, keep an eye out for that and you meet us just fine.

[Updated on: Thu, 18 March 2004 14:08]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 18 March 2004 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like a few people coming along, good to see.

Good to hear the celica is sorted Joel.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 18 March 2004 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY joel is comming!

i might be able to make a late appearance, in the big black bitch! Smile

SOMEBODY DRIVE ME TO NEWCASTLE! lol jk
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 19 March 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This may be a bit bigger than a mini meet and cruise by the sounds of it, should be good tonight, will be there with a mate in his sportivo Laughing
But at least i'll be there.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 19 March 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nothing wrong with a sportivo. Is it a corolla sportivo or camry sportivo and what colour??

I am looking forward to giving my corolla a bit of fang tonight, should be fun. I am keen to have a look at Hume too, nothing like watching a few booners caining their cars in a burnout!

What time does Hume usually get going Gumby?? I have been out there before when people were racing, but no burnouts. That was after 10pm or so.

My Avatar is up now, cool Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 19 March 2004 01:19]

MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 19 March 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah not dissin' the sportivo it has alot of power for what it is, it's the Carolla type. Silver nice little car, but not my MR2 *sigh* Confused
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 19 March 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool, got a few corollas to keep an eye out for tonight. We might end up with a corolla from each decade the way things are going.

Now that my avatar is up and running people will recognise my car when they turn up (or when I turn up, usually late Rolling Eyes ).
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 19 March 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, i can't get my avatar up of my car Crying or Very Sad it's too big and i can't cut it down Crying or Very Sad
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 19 March 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah around about 9.30 10 is when it gets going,

heads up from my mate who is a copper, big massive copper activity 2nite in the city.

Confused Confused

and they only go out to hume when there is a complaint!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 19 March 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good info Gumby (the Hume and cop info) Are the cops targeting car hoons or just general Civic trouble??

Its always the same old stuff, hopefully the Braddon crowd keep them busy Very Happy
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 19 March 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aparantly all thru the city, and mainly drunk drivers and hoons.

so i reckon the muesum is as close to the city as we wanna get...

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 19 March 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats ok then, I will be fine (I am not a hoon, I will be sober, and I drive a sensible car Evil or Very Mad ).

I will see everyone at the museum.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Sat, 20 March 2004 00:12 Go to previous message
well we had a good turn out last night, and it was good to put faces to names,

it was nice to cruise around town in convoy as well!! lots of rollas, and celicas!!!

it was just a shame that hume was sorta shut down before it really started, Rolling Eyes

still had a good time tho, and we should deffinatly do it again!

thanks heaps everyone,

gumby
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TOYOTA Swapmeet - This Sunday, 21 March 2004 10 am - Yamba Club Irving Street Phillip
Next Topic:Canberra Cruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:04:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064899921417236 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.