Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Grp A bumper - is this bit I broke important?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Hawk
Regular

August 2003
Grp A bumper - is this bit I broke important? Sun, 21 March 2004 02:27 Go to next message
I was taking off my front bar so I can get it painted, I was just finished when I noticed this pipe snapped off from some cylinder behind the bumper at the top. What do these pipes do? I can't tell what they connect to but they ain't connected anymore. I may be able to reconnect it again but how important is it? Does anyone A) know the purpose/name of parts, B) know best way of reconnecting broken plastic tube to cylinder, C) know cost of new part? Is it driveable without it connected - can I drive it to Toyota to get fixed/replaced?

Can't figure out how to post a pic so I hope someone knows what I'm talking about.

Send a private message to this user    
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Grp A bumper - is this bit I broke important? Sun, 21 March 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It might be part of the water spray kit... if so it isn't all that important... it isn't even connected from factory
Hawk
Regular

August 2003
Re: Grp A bumper - is this bit I broke important? Sun, 21 March 2004 03:05 Go to previous message
That's what it does look like actually. It's got these two things that look like nozzles pointing towards the radiator. So Toyota put it on but don't hook it up? Should I have it hooked up? When does it get used if it is hooked up?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MR2 Air filters
Next Topic:Old or faulty Oxygen Sensor - does it affect idle speed
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 16:46:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0035271644592285 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.