Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toyota Nationals who is coming ????

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
icon4.gif  Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Tue, 09 March 2004 03:45 Go to next message
**admin edit**
Im just making this a sticky for the next 5 days so this notice can get a bit of exposure. it will be unstickfied after the entry due date.
**admin edit**

sorry to raid the tech thread but the Toyota Nationals Entry forms are due in in 5 days time

And i believe a lot of people intend coming and have missed the events thread .And havnt yet put in an entry form

entry forms here http://home.kooee.com.au/celicamad/Entry%20Form.pd f

38 rooms are booked at the Matilda motor in and most rooms have 2 or more people in them .

Yet only a handfull of entry forms have been recieved .

I must stress

ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THE EVENT

come on guys get em in
details here http://www.toyota-nationals.org.au/

a whats on page has been added here http://www.toyota-nationals.org.au/webcontent8.htm

Its a great event with great trophies and prizes
each entrant gets discount vouchers for car parts,fuel(in dubbo) free car wash tokens

and prizes include a quality car stereo package and other great car goodies

[Updated on: Wed, 17 March 2004 07:03] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Tue, 09 March 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya bigfeller,
lets bump this to the top....
i am coming... Alot of people talk bout going but it is too hard to actually do something about it.

HURRY UP PEOPLE.
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Tue, 09 March 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your only coming bexause its the first you you might actually kick my but !!!!!...... traction might be the issue
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Tue, 09 March 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be posting my cheque and entry form tomorrow first thing!
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Tue, 09 March 2004 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great see you there

thanks admin Smile

O.K apparantly quite a few people have been caught short with the deadline .As the only Place we actually notified the entry closing date was on the actual entry form

So seeing toymods have given our event such strong support over last few years we are yet again going to bend the rules Very Happy

You have 7 days until WEDNESDAY MARCH 17.

we hate to sound so pushy but that allows us to give 3 weeks notice to the t shirt guy and catering mob(its only 4 weeks to easter)

So as of MARCH 17 you will not be able to enter

should be a great weekend and with the amount of accomodation that has been booked its going to be easily the biggest event ive ever seen

there are about 5 rooms left at the Matilda of about 45 rooms(02 6882 3944)so be quick if you havnt booked yet

[Updated on: Tue, 09 March 2004 21:31]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Wed, 10 March 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm coming for sure...

Hopefully my entry form was accepted Smile Smile Smile ...

Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Wed, 10 March 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mememe

i will be there.

and Paul I will kick your butt too.

celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Wed, 10 March 2004 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehehe i wonder if i have a new trick up my sleeve this year (after giving away WAAY to many secrets maybe i have new one :evil): .....bring it on

Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Wed, 10 March 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul I think its just you and me buddy competing for the fastest stock turbo category.

Seeing as all those cheating poofs went and bought bloody big singles.

Crying or Very Sad

TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Wed, 10 March 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my turbo was stock..... (on a MACK truck....)

The slicks should help with traction, that and the locker.
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Wed, 10 March 2004 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Havent you got classes to teach TOY77 ?
or on your 1 period off a month ?

"Shutup - copy from page 136."
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Thu, 11 March 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there not a bank account we can transfer funds into?

Would be sooooo much easier Smile
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Mon, 15 March 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im there also, and dont think those slicks will help you win stewy cause they wont, youl need alot more power than that Very Happy

celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Mon, 15 March 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
black supra
call dave on 0427 006 534 he can arrrange funds transfer
cheers

Matt .not that i expext to but if either of us beat the big turbo poofs( a few mates of ours). BOY are they gunna cop a baggin ............................ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

toy 77
hey stuey wasnt a 27 inch steering wheel also stock on a mack truck
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Tue, 16 March 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there with the little one, but not entering anything.
I think i'll be lucky if the crown makes it to and from Dubbo without any issues let alone pushing it in events.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Tue, 16 March 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be there - even if the car'll be for sale and i have to fight DoT to get my license back...
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Tue, 16 March 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm there for sure.
Is it all possible to get confirmation of entry???
celicamad
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Tue, 16 March 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
entry confirmations are beinmg sent as entrys are recieved .
if you sent an entry more than 5 days ago and havnt recieved a confirmation then call 0427 006 534
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Sat, 20 March 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Recieved my confirmation the other day... YAY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Sat, 20 March 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I too got my confirmation the other day... but alas. I've gone from being a solid YES to a firm MAYBE. The engine and gearbox go in for transplant this week. It will be done by Easter, but it won't be run-in. Crying or Very Sad Thus the trip out there and back (not to mention the drags) won't be good for the engine in it's infancy.

Sorry guys - celicamad, what's the latest time I can cancel and get a refund? Rolling Eyes
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Sun, 21 March 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigFella_73 wrote on Sun, 21 March 2004 10:52

I too got my confirmation the other day... but alas. I've gone from being a solid YES to a firm MAYBE.

Sad

hope you can still come down yourself... even if the beastie isnt up to it

im sure you can hitch a lift with someone

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Sun, 21 March 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

by the way... if your coming and havent got a room yet... unfortunatly the matilda motor inn and most of dubbo is booked out Sad

however there are a few places that still have rooms....

here's two that are only about a block or so away from the matilda...

Gallop Inn
95 Cobra St, Dubbo
(02) 6882 7888

Country Leisure
86 Cobra St, Dubbo
(02) 6882 3988

even if you aren't entering your car its a great excuse for a weekend away and a chance to check out some sweet cars

Smile

cya there!

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Mon, 22 March 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigFella_73 wrote on Sun, 21 March 2004 09:52

It will be done by Easter, but it won't be run-in. Crying or Very Sad Thus the trip out there and back (not to mention the drags) won't be good for the engine in it's infancy.

Actually that's the perfect opportunity to run-in your engine. Highway cruising puts very little load on the engine so there's no danger of breaking it.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Mon, 22 March 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dammit. I don't want to thread-hijack, but I DO want some clarification... I got Norbie here saying to have little load when running it in, and ed-ma61 in another thread telling me to flog it. What gives? Who is right here? Obviously we have our own opinions as we have the right to them, but for shits sake can we have a bit of continuity? I don't want to be doing one thing and then another at the cost of me new engine. Mad

Sorry, had to vent... Embarassed

[Updated on: Mon, 22 March 2004 09:25]

FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Mon, 22 March 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well my car is still in the workshop no interrior only bog and filler on the car the engine is no no cooler or exhuast or ecu in it yet car should b ready like 7th or 8th april wont have time to run it in at all and its a new 4agze running like 18psi i hope there wont b any stuff up when i drive it to dubbo for its first run just have to c what happens but as for drags u can count me out of that guys show pony weekend for me.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Mon, 22 March 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FLYNSX wrote on Mon, 22 March 2004 23:24

...i hope there wont b any stuff up when i drive it to dubbo for its first run just have to c what happens but as for drags u can count me out of that guys show pony weekend for me.

Same here dude, except I don't know if I'll be dragging or not. Have you actually paid to enter the drag event? When is the latest you can withdraw if your ride isn't up to spec?

Mine will be in run-in mode as well, so I'm glad I won't be the only one. Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Tue, 23 March 2004 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow... that is one big breath to read that sentence flynsx...

Its ok if you miss the drags, there are most likely other people who will be filling your places anyway if there are a limited number of drag positions.

Ill be dragging, showing but not shining.
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Tue, 23 March 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sent my entry in last week still waiting for confirmation pls??
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Tue, 23 March 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude I had to wait about 3 weeks for my confirmation... Confused
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Fri, 02 April 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not long now boys and girls!! Very Happy

This time next week there's gonna be one HELLUVA lot of nice Toyotas at the Matilda Motor Inn! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Fri, 02 April 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't wait till Friday...
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Sun, 04 April 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak these Nat's threads suck.. Shocked
i would love to come down in the feral, but it looks soo discusting at the moment i dont think i would be allowed in the gate. Laughing

damn rego due tomorow as well, man what a stuff up i have the whole 4 days off from work too.. Sad

oh well, i am eagerly awaiting to see pics from it. Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Sun, 04 April 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Sun, 04 April 2004 11:53

Freak these Nat's threads suck.. Shocked
i would love to come down in the feral, but it looks soo discusting at the moment i dont think i would be allowed in the gate. Laughing

damn rego due tomorow as well, man what a stuff up i have the whole 4 days off from work too.. Sad

oh well, i am eagerly awaiting to see pics from it. Smile

itd be cleaner than them 99% of the cars driving around dubbo i can assure you Rolling Eyes
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Mon, 05 April 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm going. Cool

Does Toymods have a stand or stall or something like that there. This is my first time.

See you all there.

Cheers

Will

[Updated on: Mon, 05 April 2004 12:08]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Mon, 05 April 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm still coming... But in the Red Rolla...

Orange one won't be there due to oil leaks and clutch slippage...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals who is coming ???? Mon, 05 April 2004 13:37 Go to previous message
Edit - double post...

[Updated on: Mon, 05 April 2004 13:40]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anyone in manly over the next couple of days??
Next Topic:Matilda Motor Inn @ Easter Who has what rooms ?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 07:29:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074841976165771 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.