Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
natez
Regular

April 2003
1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Thu, 18 March 2004 10:58 Go to next message
Exterior Resprayed Pure White 10/03
Interoir Perfect Condition Blue, uncracked dash.
14inch Sports Steering Wheel
Factory Fitted Electronic Sunroof
190k on chasis

100kw 4age (60k on engine)
272degree cams, Higher Compression
lightened and balanced Crank
Larger Injectors, Oil Catch Can
TRD Spark Plug Leads, TRD Distributer Cap
Platinum Spark Plugs
Pod Filter

TRD Copy Extractors, 2.25inch Exhaust
Hotdog and Cannon style Muffler (with Silencer)

Vl turbo Fuel Pump, 8mm Lines

Excedy Heavy duty clutch, on 86kw (200mm) machined flywheel

Lovell heavy Duty Front Springs
Custom heavy duty Rear
KYB shock absorbers

14inch Charcoal Grey Mesh Rims, 185/65 tyres
also comes with stock rims.

Garage 8 Alarm system with features
-Remote Central Locking
-Remote Start
-Alarm with immobiliser
-Shock Sensor
-Auto door lock
-2 remote controls

Located in Melbourne,
Selling due to going overseas in a few months
Open to offers at the moment

Contact Via Email
nathanfb@tpg.com.au

NOTE: balljoints, tierods, brake lines, most bushes have been replaced on the car, still has stock brakes, and stock rear end IE no LSD.

Pictures at
http://users.tpg.com.au/bory/

[Updated on: Thu, 18 March 2004 11:09]

Send a private message to this user    
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Thu, 18 March 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll take it

considering price isn't to steep

pm what u'd like to get... and i'll see how we go
Solo
Regular

May 2003

Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Thu, 18 March 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its amazing "_why_" that you still havent got a ae86 yet, you have been interested in so many ae86 for sale in melb and yet to find the one u want, hope you find one soon! i use to own this sprinter when it was silver with a 4ac! so much work has been done to it since! looks great!

good luck with the sale! Smile
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Thu, 18 March 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol... i keep getting jerked around by ppl selling them...

just take my offer so i can stop bugging this part of the forums and move on Smile

haha

Laughing
Jaz_man
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Thu, 18 March 2004 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could you give a ballpark figure as to what you're looking for?
PuLsE
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Thu, 18 March 2004 19:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have e-mail Smile
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked where abouts are you settled in melbourne?? damn Alan bailed out on the sale on his fake Trueno... Very interested in this one so please PM me.. Shocked
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No wonder he bailed , you really just sound like a time waster ...

So don't waste this guys time or fill up his post with unwanted crap ... If you are serious just PM him .. I think this car will go before are even close to being serious ...
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why and wanted_ae86...

The two most desperate people for sprinters on toymods Smile
there should be an award for them.. hehe

rock on.
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86... u dunno what both of us have been through Smiley =

go away wanted_ae86... I WANT THIS ONE Mad Mad Mad

Laughing
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL! @ Why
Its a good car mate. Buy it. Don't let this one slip away Laughing
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanted_ae86 isnt the only other person who wants this car Why..
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's all fun and games between me and wanted_ae86 arch Smile
U50F1N3
Newcomer

March 2004

Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Nice!!!!!!!!

I guess im another contender in this sale!
I want this car!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Evil or Very Mad
Im in adelaide but willing to take a trip.

PM has been sent, Eager for reply

Cheers
AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
_Why_ and Wanted_AE86:
look...I am not the one who bailed out. It's you people who don't want to pay what I am asking, keep low balling and waste my time. For those who want to do a RACV or Mechanic check up on the car, 1st of all, the car isn't register and I don't think it's a good idea to drive it around. And second, I am not sitting at my house waiting the RACV or whatever ppl to come and do a mecanical check. I have to work to keep my living.
I guess some guys just wish me to sell it for $5000 or may be $3000 right? dreamer.... May be I will sell it for $3000 say another 10 years....I have enough of this. Please don't make me sounds like I am the one who bailed out while you guys can't come up with what I am asking.
Sorry for posting this in ur thread Natez.. Your car look very nice and clean and I think it worth more than my Trueno. Cheers
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in all seriousness alan... you can't expect anyone to offer u ur price when u won't let them get a mechancic to check it out...

i explained to u... all u need to do with racv is leave the keys with someone (maybe your muM? dad? anyone who's home during the day) and they will check out the car while ur at work or what ever...

if you want to b taken seriously... u have to let ppl waste your time... its part of selling a car...

the only way someones gonna buy ur car without getting a mech to look at it is if its at some CRAZY price... like $3000

my offer was $7000 my friend... $1000 off what u wanted... and all i wanted was a mech to look at it... if th emech had of siad... the car is perfect... nothings wrong, etc etc... and u had of said $8000 after the mech... then i probbaly would of given you 8...

i'm not prepared for that anymore... u've wasted my time too... it goes both ways when selling a car alan...
AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah..right...whatever U say is right _Why_, U have ur dad and mum in ur place doesn't mean I have one and by the way, I live and support by myself.
I sell alot of AE86 as well as other cars for my friends before if u want to check my history "show all user post" and my theory is: "if you really know how a car work, Why would u need a mechanic to check it out, u can check it yourself" and if you don't know how to check out the car, u probably don't know what ur driving and probably a Honda Civic suit you better. Anyway, I really don't care u want to buy my car or not and good luck finding your ideal AE86. Well honestly..I think a Front wheel drive car is better for u coz a rear wheel drive car can be really dangerous in the wet...and you just got ur licence......

Sorry for hijacking again this is my last post on this thread if someone keep on firing i will start another thread.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=31556&rid=397&S=10f022ed8c9a6646913f0978 7eda3524&pl_view=&start=0#msg_276695

well I have started another thread

[Updated on: Fri, 19 March 2004 10:52]

_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feel free to insult me... i havn't insulted you at all... all it does is reflect badly on you... and gives ppl even less reason to trust you....

take a look at that thread thats titled '...' its locked now...

perhaps it will give u some reason to understand from the point of a person buying a car...

your friend tried to convince me to buy ur car without a mechancic to look at it... he made me and my brother laugh as your 'reputation' and 'history' mean shit all to me as i don't know you, do'nt know anyone you know and have only met you once...

what's that saying... 'The customer is always right'

i feel sorry for you that you have no one in melbourne you can trust with your keys for 2 hours...

o and btw... u did bail... as u said to me that u wern't selling anymore
U50F1N3
Newcomer

March 2004

Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cmon guys, back to the topic

I WANT THIS CAR!!!!
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want it more, you'll see Rolling Eyes
natez
Regular

April 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For all out of staters, and others interested,

I'm taking alot of High res Digi pics on sunday, to make sure that people don't fly over here and get pissed off cause i forgot to say something, not that the car has anything to hide,

I'll give people my mobile number on monday so people can call me then and arrange a inspection etc, as i'm to busy this weekend to be organising meet ups etc. as i didn't think id get alot of interest in the car.

thanks everyone,

Its best to email me, as its easier for myself to know who i am dealing with.
nathanfb@tpg.com.au
PuLsE
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Fri, 19 March 2004 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86 Levin Melbourne wrote on Fri, 19 March 2004 20:39

_For those who want to do a RACV or Mechanic check up on the car, 1st of all, the car isn't register and I don't think it's a good idea to drive it around. And second, I am not sitting at my house waiting the RACV or whatever ppl to come and do a mecanical check.

1st, you can obtain a temporary rego plate from vicroads for like $30 or so.
2nd, that's the most stupid thing I've ever heard along with your "reputation".

Anyway back on topic, if you decide to sell it for around 7k or so I'll come have a look ^^ Good luck either way, looks very nice Smile
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Sat, 20 March 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not that me and why here are the most desperate people whos after for sprinters in this forums, in all seriousness im a dead serious buyer.. thats the reason why i've kept ballbreaking alan.. ill take any type of sprinters anyday as long it it have what im after and the cost of it is appropriate.. some people ask too much for the car they sell, hence Initial D crap.. so alan sorry for any crap ive posted about you. peace to you all
U50F1N3
Newcomer

March 2004

Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Sat, 20 March 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Sat, 20 March 2004 00:50

yes mate, ill see, YOU!!!!!!!!! walking your @ss to work as I humm by in my 86! Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing

[Updated on: Sat, 20 March 2004 10:33]

peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Mon, 22 March 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe you guys are just not willing to pay enough? the price is not decided by the individual, it's decided by the market. if the market is consistantly willing to pay more than you then that makes your price below the market - eg a low-ball offer that won't be considered cos the seller also knows what the market will pay.

no personal offences here, just the way i see it

and "bump" on the sale
13_954
Regular

July 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Mon, 22 March 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
emailed you. please get back to me. cheers

jopie@e-access.com.au
U50F1N3
Newcomer

March 2004

Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Mon, 22 March 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peewee wrote on Mon, 22 March 2004 14:56

maybe you guys are just not willing to pay enough? the price is not decided by the individual, it's decided by the market. if the market is consistantly willing to pay more than you then that makes your price below the market - eg a low-ball offer that won't be considered cos the seller also knows what the market will pay.

no personal offences here, just the way i see it

and "bump" on the sale

Dood what are you talking about? We all know how the market works, and that isn't the issue here, the car has only been up for a few days and we only just found out recently from the owner that he is looking in around the $8k ranges (which i thinks is fairly reasonable and I'm sure he will get) There is no need to preach Car market philosophy to us all.
natez
Regular

April 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Wed, 24 March 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Currently sending out better photos of interoir and exteroir, for interstate buyers to all that have emailed me with interest.

email me if you are serous, and i'll give you my mobile number to call and discuss

natez
Regular

April 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Wed, 24 March 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Better photos are up, including photos on interoir

check the website for them.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Thu, 25 March 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U50F1N3 wrote on Sat, 20 March 2004 20:30

Arch wrote on Sat, 20 March 2004 00:50

yes mate, ill see, YOU!!!!!!!!! walking your @ss to work as I humm by in my 'tuned and tidy' 86! Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing

dont talk so big.. car is sold.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Thu, 25 March 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So natez , is the car really sold ?????
natez
Regular

April 2003
Re: 1985 White AE86 100kw 4AGE (melb) Thu, 25 March 2004 12:47 Go to previous message
Car is still with me, but its basically sold, should be gone by saturday night,

if the sale falls though, i'll let people know...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wanted: Twin cam rolla
Next Topic:ae82 twin cam corolla with 100kw motor for sale vic
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 11:06:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.042778015136719 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.