here is the link.

http://www.gtmovie.com

[Updated on: Mon, 22 March 2004 03:48]

Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Hot-wired' from the '70's & '80s genre of Aussie muscle car movies, two Ford GT fanatics are fuelled by revenge after being double crossed by the Mafia.

Their mission; steal the money back plus interest. Strap yourself in and hit the nitrous, as this 38 minute film takes you on a wild ride across the streets of Melbourne. As the chase unfolds, the GT boys encounter a little more than they bargained for. Will Ford's new GT outrun the Mafia's HSV 300 Kw monster?......now the chase is on.

Hahaha, sounds like a corker
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
double crossed by the mafia.... urgh it sounds so tacky.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, i just downloaded the 105mb divx trailer and it looks to be ok, yes very tacky and cheap but the cars are nice!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they still haven't emailed me the link!

can someone send it to me/put it up?
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 22 March 2004 08:49]

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, it has all the credibilty of a thumb tack. I'm sure people would use their $70K poor handling collectors cars in a car chase.

My wife is getting out "Steel Magnolias" tonight. I'll watch that instead.

Call me a cynic but GTP200 is a newcomer. Do you think he is advertising his (destined to be a flop) movie?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks MAN! Very Happy

downloading now, very rapidly, thanks to my optus cable Smile 3 mins it reckons
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah gotta love cable, i can start to download it reply to this and its done before i finish typing! I would say that yes GTP 200 is trying to sell his vid as it is taped in melbourne and he's from melbourne, also his post count is the grand total of 1!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and his name is also contributing to the suspicion

BUT

none the less, hey, lots of time and effort would have gone into this so I reckon if it is some lamo plot as an excuse for some fun driving, hey, bring it on.. there are worse things to watch ay
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I reckon we should film our own movie TOYOTA style!!!!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEAH BRO!

can I drive please???? Very Happy Laughing
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://board.performanceforums.com/forums/showthre ad.php?s=be3061863f32ed02b54c737799ecd4cd&thre adid=67172420
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Will Ford's new GT outrun the Mafia's HSV 300 Kw monster?......now the chase is on.

I doubt it Rolling Eyes
If it does, Put it up against My Ute Evil or Very Mad
And then the Ute up against (say) a 1g-gte Celica

Oh what a feeling

Somebody drag my ute I want a Toyota to beat it.
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh dear... this could possibly be the worst film ever. The whole preview was so try-hard in style Sad

Definitely not on my must see list.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the red bad???
GreyWolfe
Regular

January 2004

Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 19 March 2004 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Watch the BMW movies instead. Classier Smile
GTP 200
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: New Australian GT car movie Mon, 22 March 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My interest for making movies & films is a 'hobby & passion' and nothing more or less. I do not have any sponsors, advertisers, investors or any source of financial gain from this venture except to help pay for production costs and fund the next movie.

If anyone has any constructive comments, i'll take them on board.

cam

[Updated on: Mon, 22 March 2004 07:44]

spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: New Australian GT car movie Mon, 22 March 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe if you had been up front and honest and said "here is a film I and some associates made", people would be a lot more constructive and helpful.

Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: New Australian GT car movie Mon, 22 March 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to see,
However your origonal post came across as spamming and advertising, maybe post who you are, what the reason behind the movie is. ie put your 1st and second post together you'll gather more support. After the second post you have my support. Smile

Next movie:- Toyota Flick! Very Happy Dramatising the trials and tribulations of a rebuild.
GTP 200
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: New Australian GT car movie Mon, 22 March 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I understand.

thanks spectral

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: New Australian GT car movie Mon, 22 March 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do u get approval from the council/govt for doing this on streets
GTP 200
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: New Australian GT car movie Mon, 22 March 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys & gals

I've had some PM's from people asking who we are and what the movie is about.

This is not a Hollywood multi-million dollar blockbuster film. This Melbourne based film has some of the latest Aussie muscle cars to hit the road in Australia. Everyone involved in this movie are enthusiasts ranging from FPV, HSV and other Car clubs, forum members and students of Media courses all donating their time, cars and hard work.

Australia badly lacks any sort of modern decent car films with Australian cars filmed in the Australian landscape. This is a movie made by enthusiasts . . . for enthusiasts.

Our goal is to make some of these car films, get them out there and encourage car enthusiasts to get involved in their passion for great cars, motor sport and car cruises, car clubs, forums, etc etc. This is a movie where 'The cars are the stars'. The plot is simple, there is no budget, acting has been kept to a minimum and the focus of the film is 'cars'.

This thread has also been seen as a form of advertising by some people. The fact is we are not professional advertising execs and this is where we need your help. We are seriously asking for a hand from fellow enthusiasts to get this thing off the ground by spreading the word so we can keep rolling out more car movies, which get bigger and better than the previous ones.

For registered users of gtmovie.com, there will be an email going out early April with more details and release dates.

Keep a look out for our cars, Red, Blue & Orange GT/P at car cruises, car shows, expos, Easternats etc, they are usually cruising in a line and difficult to miss.

See you on the road.

Regards
cam

[Updated on: Wed, 24 March 2004 06:35]

GTP 200
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: New Australian GT car movie Mon, 22 March 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Mon, 22 March 2004 18:09

how do u get approval from the council/govt for doing this on streets

Just contact your local council. Rates vary from location to location. You will also need a 'Traffic Management plan'.

cam
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: New Australian GT car movie Mon, 22 March 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well its got my thumbs up Very Happy But the only thing missing is me driving one of those beasts Rolling Eyes So next time your doing one of these movies send me an email and i'll let your know if i'm available Wink
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: New Australian GT car movie Mon, 22 March 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTP 200 wrote on Mon, 22 March 2004 18:36

This thread has also been seen as a form of advertising by some people. The fact is we are not professional advertising execs and this is where we need your help.

regardless of your claim it is still a form of commercial advertising which is not permitted

however, because its nature should not conflict with our sponsors and because we have a desire to support the australia film industry (in which i also work) the thread has been allowed to remain

good luck
GTP 200
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: New Australian GT car movie Fri, 26 March 2004 14:54 Go to previous message
cheers, thanks mate

regards cam
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:03-04 RAV4 Hood Air Scoop?
Next Topic:this sprinter conversion ?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 06:54:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059440135955811 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.