Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Sun, 21 March 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would be interested in number 5 of AE86's post, looks awesome. Pending pics I would pay upfront.
  Send a private message to this user    
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Sun, 21 March 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it would be cool if we could get some toymods ones with the toymods logo
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Mon, 22 March 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i agree, the toymods logo would be a sweet option. 4AGE, if you can get pics up of the options it will make the choice easier. thanks for putting ht effort into this
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Mon, 22 March 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I personally haven't actually seen a heel matt on a sample so far. But anyway. A toymods logo i will include as a liability thing. As long as i don't infringe any copyright laws or tick anyone off for ripping the design off.

Anyway someone email me a toymods logo. As clear as possible.

An alteration of the logo will be required for toymods. The left and right section of the loop. Would have to be changed into a solid rounded side.

I am also tackling the issues with the text.
"Racing Development"

The people DESTINCTIVELY wanting designs 2 and 4. WITH Racing delopment will have to wait until the first round are complete.

My netbank account will be enabled tomorrow as of 8am in the morning.

I will be only taking payment by Netbank and Money order. Other methods will not be accepted due to the large quantity of payments i will recieve.

If anyone has other suggestions for secure payments please let me know. As i am trying to solve this as i am getting confused with people walking into the bank and depositing it because i cannot trace/determine who has paid me.

So i'll wait for the toymods design.
The people that i have got in contact with and left deposits have been informed.
net nazi
Regular

Forum Moderator

February 2004
Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Mon, 22 March 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE wrote on Mon, 22 March 2004 18:17

A toymods logo i will include as a liability thing. As long as i don't infringe any copyright laws or tick anyone off for ripping the design off.

you have a PM Smile

Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Mon, 22 March 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE: You have a pm. Very Happy
cri_ag
Regular

August 2002
Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Mon, 22 March 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im still interested but im going to wait to see if the toymods logo is possible

cheers
craig
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Mon, 22 March 2004 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could you get a variation of the 5th Design, maybe the TRD with the 2 Stripes but know text ? If so get back to me, cause i might slip you the money..
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Tue, 23 March 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Variation??? Well seeing that the appearance of the 5th design is flashy as it is. I think it will remain as that design.

"Toyota motor sports" is way too many letter to fit ontop of Trd.

So 5th design will remain as it is. No variations.

What kind of variation did u have in mind?

Also with the Toymods floormats. Its a no can do for various reasons. I needn't have to say Razz
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Tue, 23 March 2004 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got your PM, thanks, just checking throuhg the thread to work out what I'll get.

EDIT: Any idea of postage on these things, and more importantly, how big is the lettering going to be one these runs? I'm not too fussy with the design, but I don't want massive logos. Any idea how big the logos would be?

FWIW - you CAN tell who has deposited what when depositing in person - the description part on the slip should give you a description on your statement/in netbank. As far as netbank is concerned, it makes no difference whether someone makes an e-transfer using ANY bank, or depositing in person.

[Updated on: Tue, 23 March 2004 14:52]

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Tue, 23 March 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup thats alrite. I was just told that earlier before. Funny though when i started using netbank. The customer service guy said that u can't unless they fax over a reciept which i argued would/could be tampered with. Anyway thanks that clarifies my doubts i have.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Tue, 23 March 2004 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, it was a LONG time after I started using Ntebank that I found out you could xfer to accounts from other banks.... Rolling Eyes
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Wed, 24 March 2004 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To all those that have sent me money for matts.

Heres the go.
I'm getting samples to put up here. SO those not convinced can see final products. When we get bigger numbers prices can hopefully drop if it is right.

Pictures will be up on sunday night.
Deposits will be taken up to saturday.
Manufacturing of these matts will follow.
The matts should all be delivered by the 11th April.

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Fri, 26 March 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump.
Still need a little more vague interest before the weekend.
I need 2 or 3 more people after the 1st and 3rd design i think.
5th design 1 more i believe.
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Fri, 26 March 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you got me in for two sets of No.5 ?
Don't think I've got your bank details ... or have I missed something ?
Cheers, Phil
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Fri, 26 March 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The interest party has been noted. Its just i need people vaguely interested as a reassurance to myself. I am not taking deposits until after sunday.
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Fri, 26 March 2004 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will go for design 2. Full Set.

Thnx.
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Fri, 26 March 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will go Design 5, email me all the details you need, and all the details i need.. also the price on these would be great.

Thanks

Matt

mutilate@westnet.com.au << email.
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Sun, 28 March 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE, whats happening...

takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Sun, 28 March 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a chat to him tonight and he said that he was going to upload some pics of the other mats that the guy had done, and were preworn and the samples (TRD etc) were being prepared by Tuesday.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Sun, 28 March 2004 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah went to meet the guy but he left the samples at work. But i got a few pics of what matts he had there. Actual custom work that he does in real imaging. and with the trd matts. For those wanting to see the samples of them. I'm meeting him on tuesday night and awaiting his call. I'm real sorry for any delays. It could not have been avoided on my side.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Sun, 28 March 2004 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
delays dont bother me as im waiting for my netback to be enabled, takes about a week.

samples dont even bother me that much, if it roughly meets the design that i choose then ill be happy Surprised
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Mon, 29 March 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome... well anyway i got some samplish pics up. This was stuff that he did custom for some other people. But anyway yeah the mopar was the actual custom. He does pay extra special attention to customs. As ones like the lancer are run off a production line. He does the carpet for Autobarn entrances and the one at Chadstone, Victoria has been there for 16 years? The quality is very hard to spot the difference unless u look very closely. Anyway hope it gives u an idea of the quality u'd be getting... The trd matts HOPEFULLY should be up tomorrow night.

Upon seeing. I'd like payments to be made thru netbank first.
After teh netbank customers have been dealt with i'll go to people with bank deposits/money order. Cash payments for locals will be with netbankers. Keep ya eyes peeled and pm me for more detailed information.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3692

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3693

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3694

Attachment: mopar.JPG
(Size: 91.38KB, Downloaded 1440 time(s))
Attachment: xr6.JPG
(Size: 93.52KB, Downloaded 1409 time(s))
Attachment: lancer.JPG
(Size: 90.24KB, Downloaded 1375 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 30 March 2004 14:12]

takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Mon, 29 March 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aye, they look very nice.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: EOI : Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Pics up* Tue, 30 March 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ehehehe. Well i haven't got pm yet. Somewhat not reassuring. Still got at least 4 or 5 matts to get to quota.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Tue, 30 March 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did i PM you? I cant remmeber.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Tue, 30 March 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soon as my netbank is working i will send u money and let u know what design i want, should be prolly 3 days now, as it takes a week to set up.. Rolling Eyes
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Tue, 30 March 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm my netbank was overnight. Next day at 8am.
Anyway whoever else is interested pm me. The rest of ya that has shown interest. I'll contact u via pm/phone. If u don't hear from me and still want mats. just pm me anyway. Cmon! If not enough interest shown the price gonna bump up a couple of bux!
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Tue, 30 March 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok here are the sample matts. Both designs have been put on. This is a general idea of the product. Anyway its been done on lower quality because 100kb aint gonna get u much quality.
Also this sample was done on a rejected piece of carpet. As u can probably make out the sides are frayed.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3706

And yeah. design 5 is good. Worked out fine. No need for question.

Ae86drift. Your gtv design is good to go as well.

Attachment: trd2pic.jpg
(Size: 46.66KB, Downloaded 1349 time(s))

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Tue, 30 March 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really?

you mean its good to go? who sent yuou the file ? justin?

email me
addy si i your PM
Techie
Occasional Poster

February 2004

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Tue, 30 March 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey this is pretty cool, just what i need for my celica
isaac
Regular

March 2003
Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Tue, 30 March 2004 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much would it be for postage to Helensvale QLD 4212? How long will it be before they get made?
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Wed, 31 March 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would also like to know approx postage costs - this could make the difference of these being worthwhile or not.

Great to see some pics. I like design 6 the best, but the logos for TRD are huge - are the 'production' ones going to be that big? It just occured to me, a celica/supra dragon logo would be superb - is this an option, perhaps as a one off custom, and if so, how much?
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Wed, 31 March 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Design 6??? Enlighten me. I'm not aware of 6th design.
I'm not doing any other designs. Its become quite a pain. Postage costs might be 8 bux anywhere nearby sydney/adelaide. 10 bux for anything further i suppose. I'm not too sure about tasmania
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Wed, 31 March 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
3 more matts needed.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Wed, 31 March 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan wrote on Wed, 31 March 2004 15:26

I would also like to know approx postage costs - this could make the difference of these being worthwhile or not.

Great to see some pics. I like design 6 the best, but the logos for TRD are huge - are the 'production' ones going to be that big? It just occured to me, a celica/supra dragon logo would be superb - is this an option, perhaps as a one off custom, and if so, how much?

Sorry, my typo. I meant design 5.
http://garth.digitalfunk.net/ae86/ALL-TRD.gif[/image]
Just to clarify (again - LOL), design 5 is without 'toyota motor sports', yes?

If you PM me your details, I'll do xferr. I'm still confused about what the final prices are, or whether you're just taking deposits now and taking the balance once they're made and a final price is worked out.

[Updated on: Wed, 31 March 2004 14:09]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Wed, 31 March 2004 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill take this one
2 x front sets
one for me , one for justinfox

both in black mat with dark grey emboidery
without the heels

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3720

ill email you a full size image PM me your email addy

Attachment: mats.jpg
(Size: 7.48KB, Downloaded 205 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 31 March 2004 15:25]

Techie
Occasional Poster

February 2004

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Wed, 31 March 2004 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in, just need a price. I don't get paid till the 12th though Sad the top design on the sample mat is what i would be after.

I got friends in melbourne, so i could probably pick them up. I spent so much on the car already this month Razz sucks getting paid monthly Confused
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Thu, 01 April 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not a problem. I"ll be doing a run of matts i suppose this week.
Can't be bothered waiting for others to respond n stop crapping about.

Its been a thorough headache this whole expedition.

Anyway the guys have paid me. I'll get your orders off this weekend and hopefully u'll get em weekend after.

Anyone else that wants matts be patient. And don't dawdle or i'll really get pissed off for sure. I've got an excel spread sheet with about 30/35 interested people and only seven have come forward.

Thanks for waiting for this. Anyway hope u first round of guys will like em. N show em to ya friends.

[Updated on: Thu, 01 April 2004 06:51]

Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Thu, 01 April 2004 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,

I want design 4. Ive been telling you to give me details so I can send money and stuff..

email is mutilate@westnet.com.au..

email me your account number, ill do the transaction for 1 Set of back and front in Design 4 for i think it was 72 dollars and then give you a receipt with my name address etc..

Thanks.

Matt
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Fri, 02 April 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pm to u Mutilate.
Yeah i been quite busy running to dandenong and back recently. The guys in dandy and its about a 40 minute drive for me.

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sun, 04 April 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mutilate wrote on Fri, 02 April 2004 01:01

Hey,

I want design 4. Ive been telling you to give me details so I can send money and stuff..

email is mutilate@westnet.com.au..

email me your account number, ill do the transaction for 1 Set of back and front in Design 4 for i think it was 72 dollars and then give you a receipt with my name address etc..

Thanks.

Matt

good buyer. have done business before. fast payment!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sun, 04 April 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok I'm interested in a pair of mat's but this thread is too long and drawn out to make any sense out of Confused
Can I get a run down of what is happening and what designs are available? Also what happened with the Toymods logo idea?
May I suggest making a simple web page with the designs available and the expected prices? If need be I'll host the page.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sun, 04 April 2004 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe its alright as long as people keep reading this its ok. Maybe somehow it can be made sticky for a certain duration.

Cool1: Matts are available still... just got the first batch off today.

Pm me with details and i'll start a new sheet.

P.S:

The first batch i actually lost money on so u guys better be damn greatful.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sun, 04 April 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What logos are available to have on the mats though?
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sun, 04 April 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3778

Attachment: ALL-TRD.gif
(Size: 14.38KB, Downloaded 1270 time(s))

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sun, 04 April 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, Now whats the expected cost?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sun, 04 April 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sun, 04 April 2004 21:45

read the thread....
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sun, 04 April 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 04 April 2004 18:50

good buyer. have done business before. fast payment!

Sounds like an eBay feedback. AAAA+++++++++ etc.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sun, 04 April 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 04 April 2004 22:18

read the thread....

I think you shouldn't of bothered posting. So kiss my arse Twisted Evil
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sun, 04 April 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would like a set of front's in trd design number 5 please.

Regards Superaw11.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sun, 04 April 2004 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sun, 04 April 2004 22:20

ae86drift wrote on Sun, 04 April 2004 22:18

read the thread....

I think you shouldn't of bothered posting. So kiss my arse Twisted Evil

new frog!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sun, 04 April 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sun, 04 April 2004 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Initially I preferred the first one (front 3/4 from above) better than the last (side profile) but really I think this new one is the best.

Fully you must own a frog or something dude! Rolling Eyes
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Tue, 06 April 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't get what design u wanted.
Well the second run looks shoddy. IF u want mats. Get crackin otherwise i'm doubtful i will even bother with a 3rd one.
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sat, 24 April 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have a pm.

[Updated on: Sat, 24 April 2004 01:09]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sat, 24 April 2004 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hope this is still going =p
you have a pm.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Group buy Toyota/TRD Floor matts. *Even MORE Pics up* Sun, 25 April 2004 03:35 Go to previous message
use the other thread guys.. called floor matts last chance or something
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Intercooler 4 Sale
Next Topic:Geniune AE86 Trueno Door Trims
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:14:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0093581676483154 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.