Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Tue, 23 March 2004 07:51 Go to next message
When:

Sunday 23rd May

Time:

830am

Where:

Action Paintball
Cnr Anangrove Road & Edwards Road, Rouse Hill
(about 15 minutes from our monthly meetings - off windsor rd)

Cost:

Approx. $100-140 (inc. deposit).
There are various packages with different gun types and amount of paintballs.
They range from $70 to $210 so it depends on how trigger happy you are going to be. Generally you will need at least 600-800 paintballs for the day so i would recommend packages 2 or 3. Extra ammo can be purchased on the day.

BBQ lunch included!!!

Deposit:

$40 deposit per person is required at the latest by 10th May
There will be limited numbers so get in quick.
Please arrange to give it to me at a meeting or event or make other arrangements by emailing me.

Details:

This will be an awesome day! Includes BBQ lunch and a variety of different paintball games.
For those that haven’t been before… wear comfy (enclosed) shoes, shorts/tshirt to wear under overalls. You might want to wear a hat or bring light gloves as well.
Sorry, you do have to be over 18 as well (bring ID).

If any corolla owners show up there will be a shoot-out between celicas and corollas to see who really reigns supreme over Toymods Razz.

Further information on the facilities and the packages available can be found at http://www.actionpaintball.com.au

I have played here before as well as on other fields and these guys are the best in Sydney with the coolest guns!

I can't wait this should be an awesome day!

Friends and non-members welcome so spread the word.

List here if your coming Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:35] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Tue, 23 March 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i'm still a baby so even if i bring id they will send me away Sad ...so i might give this one a miss..
MEL
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Tue, 23 March 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im gonna try be there, i've never been paint balling before. I'll find out closer to the date.

miss22, if you showed up with such a large group of people i think they'd overlook the fact that your a youngin'... hopefully Very Happy
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Tue, 23 March 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

its awesome tommo... ya gotta come out and give it a try...

whats a bruise or two between friends? Razz

Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Tue, 23 March 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A bruise ain't much, i've had a mate shoot me in the neck fron a metre away, yea it hurt. I'll have to try and get the day off from work but yea i'm in.
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Tue, 23 March 2004 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Definitly up for a bit of bruisin - the worst I've had only lasted a couple of days! Very Happy

Can't wait..........
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Tue, 23 March 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ONE FOR THE COROLLA TEAM!!!

Im going to start training now.

P.S. can i do drive-bys in the rolla?
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Tue, 23 March 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can we shoot the Rolla Evil or Very Mad

So you've offically sevred your celica owner status?? Sad

Maybe you can stand during the shoot out cause you own both Razz

I'm going to see if I can get there with my bro and his New MA70 and a few of his mates.

The last time I went I was shot with in 1 foot of my head. guns were dropped and fists were swung. It stings (alittle)
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Tue, 23 March 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most places now have some pretty strict rules about shooting people within a couple of metre range - depending on the place, but pretty much every one i've been to has such rules.

No, i still own a celica. I just drive a corolla.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Wed, 24 March 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes even that place had a 5 metre rule but the idea of the game was to shoot the "general" in the head to win. the general was well hidden behind a shelter so that you had to get within 5 metres to get a clear shot but they were lebannese and they had their blood up so the 5 metre rule turned to 5mm rule. so 5 people jumped up from around the barrier all in point blank range and started ripping off round at the poor general.

Guess who the general was Embarassed
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Wed, 24 March 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the general is supposed to go crazy rambo style!
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Wed, 24 March 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did... Then called a retreat.

It was an Engineers vs Site affair where all the Site guys were Lebennese (and therefore have had compusary military training, put a gun in their hands and their eyes glaze over) I was warned by my boss about this (also lebennese) but knew they hadn't played skirmish before where as us office guys have have several games together (usually against Architects Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad )
The plan of attack was simple (15 vs 15 teams) put out 2 snipers to the edges of the bush field and send out 4 groups of 3 "brave warriors" to push forward and clear a path for the general to make an assult on the other general (who we made the wrong assumption would be in the fort) under cover fire. what we didn't expect was the whole lot bunching around the general and just running straight through the middle of the field shooting anything that moved (and a great deal of things that didn't!) eyes frimly fixed on the dumb shit with the flouro yellow "Generals" shirt. to say that we were shat on and lost the whole force within 3 minutes they finished with 9 remaining.
Me thinks some of them were hit but didn't leave. Rolling Eyes

It is a cool game if everyone follows the rules and the refs are hard but fair.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Wed, 24 March 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there for sure.

I recomend package 3 I've been there a few times bang for buck its the best package, just enough ammo for the day with a good gun that isn't to little or to much.

What side do I join Ive got 6 cyl not 4 like the little darling rolla's and silly cars
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Wed, 24 March 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
join the rolla's. Put some muscle behind an otherwise girly image!

There's plenty of celica people already.
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Wed, 24 March 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Wed, 24 March 2004 13:33

It is a cool game if everyone follows the rules and the refs are hard but fair.

been to many fields where the ref's have been slack and things have gotten dangerous, rest-assured action paintball is NOT one of those fields.

their reffing and safety standards are some of the best i've seen.

the biggest problem you find is people not calling themselves out when they get hit Mad but the refs are usually on to them pretty quick Smile

it should be a fun day... and i promise not to play too serious... but damn i feel theres gonna be some ppl singling me out to be picked on Sad

Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Wed, 24 March 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not a member but damn! i'd love a go at paintball. Another one for the 'rollas Wink

What's the deal if you get shot early in the day Crying or Very Sad

Anyway PM me with deposit details, i'll be there for sure if you guys want me...
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Wed, 24 March 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the time that i got shot at close range i was playing with some of the ADFA boys. Those millitary boys don't worry about safty when only useing paint.
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Wed, 24 March 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tried to get a whole group of us to go Paintballing when i was in Yr 12, but i was the only girl who wanted to really go!!!
The girls chickened out (they were girly girls didnt want to get all dirty etc!) I reckon it would have been great fun
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Thu, 25 March 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Conquest wrote on Wed, 24 March 2004 23:59

What's the deal if you get shot early in the day Crying or Very Sad

ok... for those that haven't been before... you get lots of 'lives' Smile

here's how it works --->

there are a number of different 'fields' such as bush, trenches, sup'air and you play many of these in the day.

on each field you will play a different 'game' as directed by the ref... for example 'capture the flag' (2 teams start at opposite ends and have to grab the flag in the centre of the field and take it to the oppositions end)

usually if you get hit in the first 60 seconds of a game you can start back at the beginning again... after that if you get hit you have to sit out the rest of the game

each game is timelimited (around 10minutes) so if its a stalemate the game will end eventually

so... in a day you will play lots and lots of games and shoot and be shot lots and lots of times hehehe

Smile

feel free to ask any other questions

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Sun, 28 March 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am so there. I ahve been to a number of different places and this one is the best one of them all. See if my g/f can come to. Very Happy
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Sun, 28 March 2004 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dropped in there on the weekend (I live around the corner Very Happy ) I've played 7-8 times before and this place looks the goods!
Huge range of Quick accurate guns (I had a test Rolling Eyes )

I'll be there ready to plug the rolla boys full of 31 rounds-a-sec of paintball goodness Cool

My brother has shown interest as well as a few of his mates, hopefully he'll have his Supra by then.
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Mon, 29 March 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

it definately is an awesome place Smile

don't forget to get your deposits in!!!

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Thu, 15 April 2004 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hey guys need to start collecting deposits

have had around 20 people give me the verbal 'yes' so should be a great day Smile

will start collecting at the club meeting on monday night... cya there with your $40.

Smile

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Thu, 15 April 2004 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll have my money for you on Monday night dude. Can't wait!! Very Happy
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Sun, 18 April 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hoping to be there... Hoping that other girls will be there to... Smile (looks around for cammo clothing)
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Thu, 22 April 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm leaving this one to you boys I think.... I bruise toooo easily and kinda like my body all one colour.... Plus Harry cannot play.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Thu, 22 April 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remember everyone, if you're wanting to come along we need to start getting deposits in. We should be able to take deposits at the Photo-Shoot on Sunday, so just speak to one of the Board Members then if you've got the money ready. Smile
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Tue, 27 April 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have money.... i pay soon.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Sun, 02 May 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there for sure. Action paint ball is awsome. The ref's are very fair, I can't wait to play galilopli and trenches!!

Also I'm not gonna go so nuts in geniscide I got creamed last time I went
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
icon10.gif  Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Mon, 03 May 2004 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me and Cass r comeing and my mate Shannon. stitt will u back me and Cass up? cant let my queen b shot! lol c u all there.
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Thu, 06 May 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DannyGT4 wrote on Fri, 16 April 2004 00:46

hey guys need to start collecting deposits

Sorry I haven't kept up-to-date. Is it too late for a deposit (the deadline is May 10th, correct?) PM sent...
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Thu, 06 May 2004 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup... we're getting real close to the deadline for deposits! They need to be in by the 10th, so we can secure the numbers for the day. If you're intending on showing up on the day, it can't guaranteed you'll be able to play Sad

Please get in contact with one of the board members if deposit arrangements need to be made...

Cheers,
Dav
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Sun, 09 May 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah dav i PMed danny, but clearly he is a homo with puffy pants so perhaps ill just give the money to Mos, along with the renewal money i owe him Razz

BTW - i have already started my training.... CQB Very Happy. Expect comando rolls and a headband!!!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Mon, 10 May 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be paying my deposit at the board meeting
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Mon, 10 May 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Sun, 09 May 2004 19:28

yeah dav i PMed danny

Danny's been working 7 days a week of late and hasn't had time to get online much.. If you can't get in touch with Mos let me know and I'll see if I'm able to collect off you in the next day or so.

Anyone else who still wants to come along but hasn't paid a deposit yet please send an email to board@toymods.org.au and we will try to sort something out for this week.

Not long left now.. I can't wait! Very Happy

PS. Karl - Commando rolls and a headband??! I can picture it already!! Laughing
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Mon, 10 May 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys

sorry i haven't been around

we've had quite a few deposits but theres still room for a few more

i need to pay the paintball place by this coming weekend... the 15th May at the latest is the last day you can pay your $40 deposit

please email me at danny@toymods.org.au for arrangements to pay or see one of the other board members as i won't have a chance to check here much

should be a great day!!!

hope to see you there

[Updated on: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:22]

Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
icon10.gif  Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Wed, 12 May 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i still turn up and just watch or woteva if i am under 18?? Please!!! Very Happy
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Mon, 17 May 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam_Rolla wrote on Wed, 12 May 2004 16:14

Can i still turn up and just watch or woteva if i am under 18?? Please!!! Very Happy

you will have to contact action paintball and ask them, but as it is an insurance requirement they will most likely say no

should be a great day

about 15 deposits confirmed

can't wait Smile

don't forget be there 830am guys!

[Updated on: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:45]

Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Sat, 22 May 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh couldn't get it together for a sitter so Jason went on his own tis morning.........

mmm
well me and the kids are doing our OWN paintballing with our breakfast......... Laughing
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Sun, 23 May 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for a tops day toymodders. We rocked the other team, even though we were out numbered.

Kylie, did you win the paintball brekky?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Sun, 23 May 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hurt....

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/my-head.jpg

http://rollamods.com/witzl/my-back.jpg
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Mon, 24 May 2004 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
erg! nice one ....I'm sure there are a few people with bruises etc.... Sad
But I'm sure it was worth it..... Very Happy
spoon_god
Regular

April 2003

Re: Toymods goes Paintballing! - 23rd May Mon, 24 May 2004 03:26 Go to previous message
thank's guy had a great day, once i actually showed up, and my head started to clear, sorry i didn't hang around to say by, but if i didn't split i would have passed out while driving,
Rolling Eyes still it was defiantly a day not to be missed

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:dyno day for frankston-dandy area
Next Topic:whos going to the Winter Nationals
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 17:05:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007753849029541 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.