Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Tue, 23 March 2004 08:53 Go to next message
Just toying with the idea of letting my pride and joy go, basically it is a late 76 model celica, engine is a 1ggte converted to single turbo (550hp GT30), centerline 16inch wheels, painted blue, aftermarket intercooler, ems dual sport engine management, ect. Any reasonable offers considered.

Attachment: IMG2.jpg
(Size: 92.32KB, Downloaded 630 time(s))
Attachment: IMG1.jpg
(Size: 70.44KB, Downloaded 551 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 23 March 2004 08:56]

Send a private message to this user    
torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Tue, 23 March 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it registered?
Is it engineered?

Could be real interested..
masta drummer
Regular

October 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Tue, 23 March 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate can u give us some more details?? whats a ball park figure your after?? where abouts i located?? how much power your reckon it has??
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Tue, 23 March 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and reason for letting it go?
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Tue, 23 March 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes it is reg atm, no it aint engineered. I am located in melbourne, as for the power needs to be dyned, only been tunned on the street, and why i am letting it go is becuase certian life changes are not allowing me to be able to finish the project, it would sit there for a while, and if offered the right cash, i would consider selling it.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Tue, 23 March 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a fairly impressive vehicle. Nice street car definately. Handles well, goes well, and that LSD,, phew, need I say more..
Sounds bananas too.
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Wed, 24 March 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATE Complete Specifications:

-1ggte
-W58
-Garrett GT30 550hp
-3 inch exhaust, straight through
-Malpassi fuel pressure regulator
-EMS Dual Sport ECU, comes with hand controller
-Triple core radiator
-Custom front mount intercooler
-Turbosmart plumback BOV
-Highly poslished s/steel cooler pipes
-Racecraft spec exhaust manifold (same design used on MORBST ran a 10.08)
-Bosch 975 high pressure fuel pump, inc surge tank ect
-Brand new shortend Borg Warner LSD diff
-VNSS disc brake rear end
-Strengthend 2 peice drive shaft
-BA Falcon Front calipers and sloted Falcon dics on the front
-Toyota Supra Brake Master
-16 inch Centerline rims shod in Eagle F1 rubber
-Koni yellow adjustable shocks in front, and reds in rear
-Custom springs? ( i wanted it low and still be able to handle)
-Noltec camber kit
-Whiteline adjustable rear panhard rod
-New bushes troughout
-Front steering rebuilt about a year ago
-Selbys adjustable front swaybar
-ST182 front buckets fitted
-Recoditioned dash cap sprayed with custom colour
-Autometer Sports comp tacho
-Autometer Sports comp boost guage
-New carpet
-Black velour roof linning
-Autotechnica steering wheel
-My head hurts now so i will stop

All fabrications on this car were performed by racecraft here in melbourne and this car has been biult to the highest expectations with no cost spared.

[Updated on: Tue, 08 June 2004 07:37]

chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Wed, 24 March 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A ball park price, sweet car, don't want to offend.

Cheers Chris Smile
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Wed, 24 March 2004 19:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g'day,

what ecu are you running and what injectors?

what are the specs on the turbo?
What boost are you running and when does it start to make boost and make full boost by?

Thanks
Stew
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Thu, 25 March 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Running a ems dual sport ecu, std injectors atm, havnt got around to upgrading them, car has not been dyno tunned as yet, currently max boost is limited to 15psi and that is made by about 4000rpm, there is more to be had in the spool up department purely because the tunning is far from being right. Specs on the turbo are Garrett 550hp chra comp a/r .70 wheel trim 60, exhuast a/r .84 or .82 (i would need to take the zorst of to find out but i know it is .8something) wheel trim 84, and 60lbs comp flow. As for an offer just make one i really would not take any offence, it would also be good to know what ppl think it is worth.
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Thu, 25 March 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
F*cking sweet ride man, wish i had enough $$'s to offer you........

nice colour choice too
flynn21atwork
Regular

November 2003
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Thu, 25 March 2004 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd offer probably around 12k+ if it was engineered and regoed. Only because I know how much you have spent dude, as I am also doing the same conversion. Especially if your having a workshop do even some of the work. Good luck with the sale. And if I hadn't already bought one, I'd be getting a loan and buying yours... Laughing
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Fri, 26 March 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks, its hearing comments that actually make the build up worth wile, i have been toying with the thought of getting the car engineered, i have all the peices i need for it so it wont require much, if it doesnt sell i might be looking at approacing that path to take care of it.
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Tue, 30 March 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Free Bump..

Beautiful car mate...

If i had alotta spare $$ i'd snap it up...

Hope ya get a good offer...
chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Mon, 07 June 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did this car ever sell, as I am looking for a completed project to buy.

Cheers Chris Smile
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Mon, 07 June 2004 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trade ya the 1J cressi
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Mon, 07 June 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he still has it and is looking at around a 12k, he aint in no hurry and he has had a few people interested
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Tue, 08 June 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry for the lack of reply i didnt know people were still replying to this post so i just stumbled upon it, but yeah as craig said i aint in a great rush to sell it, and would only part with the car for the right offer, Oh and the car now has a big arse front brake setup from a AU BA series ford.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Tue, 08 June 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much money are you looking for
Ruckus
Regular

June 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Tue, 08 June 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
were u willing to give us a ballpark figure at all
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Tue, 08 June 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oops

[Updated on: Tue, 08 June 2004 09:15]

poida
Regular

July 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Tue, 08 June 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's a great car mate. I would pay around 10k for something like it depending on the quality of the paintjob, what comes with it and what else needs to be done to get it engineered. In SA I have seen engineered 11-sec 13bt rx3's (also one of my favourite cars) go for about 12k. The one that I am thinking of was fitted with a big front mount, big turbo, ecu, decent suspension, wheels and a strong driveline setup.

Its sad to hear that you may not be finishing your project, and as many people have probably said, I too would like to buy a car like this, maybe in a year or so. Well that's my 2 cents, good luck with the sale.

[Updated on: Tue, 08 June 2004 13:15]

Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Wed, 09 June 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well as time goes past i am still doing more work to the car. And poida yes my car does have a big turbo, ecu strong driveline ect, and if finished should (fingers crossed) be a 11 sec car, well maybe i might see that pass if i keep spending up on it.
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI - F.S 1ggte powered RA23 Fri, 11 June 2004 07:42 Go to previous message
WITHDRAWN FROM SALE! Intend to finish the car before i consider selling it, or atleast enginner the car first.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Supra MK3 Aerotop, MUST SELL! $5900 (Perth)
Next Topic:ae82 for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 13:12:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060079097747803 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.