Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » one stupid ute and a stupider motorbike rider...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
midnight
Regular

November 2003
one stupid ute and a stupider motorbike rider... Thu, 25 March 2004 10:08 Go to next message
last night I was driving thru some dodgy back area of penrith, on the way back from picking up my turbo manifold and some kunt in a ute pulls out of a side street and turns right, infront of me.
so I jam on the breaks, and he dumps it and boots past me...

I'm like f*ck that was abit of a close call, I'm still on the brakes collecting myself.

THEN all of a sudden a motor bike does the same f*cking thing from the same side street, I was still going about 30-40 so I was bracing for the impact. He keeps turning right, starts pulling infront of me, I'm still trying to stop without locking up, heavy on the breaks... he keeps turning and ends up turning bout 120 degrees, so at one stage he was coming straight towards me... he goes off to my left with about a foot between him and the nose of my car, and runs into the gutter...
  Send a private message to this user    
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: one stupid ute and a stupider motorbike rider... Thu, 25 March 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and then they will post on a forum about how much they hate idiot drivers in cars who should know better and be careful around bikes; at the same time as they are considering which "middle" lane would be best on Epping Rd the following day..

Neutral
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: one stupid ute and a stupider motorbike rider... Thu, 25 March 2004 10:41 Go to previous message
I was nearly hit by three cars that do not follow the road lines that are MARKED on the road , all on seperate roads on my way home today.

Thats about average for a day. Funny enough when I worked night shifts and drive home at 4am I never had a problem Confused
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Words cant explain whats happened.
Next Topic:How far is Far enough?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 17:07:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043849945068359 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.