Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Tue, 27 August 2002 04:21 Go to next message
Following the weekends accident and my Supra being written off I need room to pull my engine out of the dead MA61. Heart Happy Sad

There is a 5MGE complete.
There is a 5ME complete except for sump and oil pump. They are in my 7MGTE.

Cheap offers as I need to move them out. Say under $200. Have lots of other parts as well.

7MGTE Airflow meter
7MGTE Igniter pack
5M ECU's etc etc. Ask away as I've got alot of parts and might have what your after.
  Send a private message to this user    
Roseboy
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Tue, 27 August 2002 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could really go the AFM off the 5M-GE!

or... will the 7M-GTE AFM hook up to a 5M-GE?

Give us a price you want for both (if willing to separate).

Thanks

Glen

[Updated on: Tue, 27 August 2002 04:45]

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Tue, 27 August 2002 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so much i would like! but nothing i can afford Sad(

Allan
AZA510
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Tue, 27 August 2002 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im looking for a wrecked MA61 (dont need engine)

can me out.

Contact me:
Aaron
aza@icc.zzn.com
0401 442 365
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Tue, 27 August 2002 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$40 for the 5MGE AFM
$150 for the 7MGTE(wont work anyway i'm pretty sure)

They are completely diff type to 5MGE, they are Karmon Vortex and the old 5MGE is flap type.

Aaron, what are you after exactly cause mine is definitely a "wrecked" MA61 on the front to the firewall. From the back you actually couldn't tell anything happened apart from the bonnet sitting above the roof.
AZA510
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Tue, 27 August 2002 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need the brake and suspension setup on both the back and front.. Im talking control arms struts rotors brakes etc. and from the hub out on the rear. I also need the brake booster and cylinder setup..
Roseboy
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Tue, 27 August 2002 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the reply

So will the 5M-GE AFM plug straight into the ECU of the 5M-GE?

Glen
pepsicola
Forums Junkie

August 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Tue, 27 August 2002 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a 7MGTE fuel pump?
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Wed, 28 August 2002 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah i'm using the stock fuel pump out of a 2.8l cressida. It's turned the wheels to 300hp so there was no need to replace it.

Aaron, there might be parts, well i'm sure there will be and the ones your after too. Will just take abit of time until i get my new shell or whatever i do.

Aaron, email me in 2 weeks with same q and i'll see what i'm doing.
Roseboy
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Wed, 28 August 2002 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Thu, 29 August 2002 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to here about the car.

How much for the 5MGE and the 5ME I would be interested in one if not both. Do they come with wiring harnesses as one may go into an old non injected crown.
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Thu, 29 August 2002 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive got the harness for the 5me. None for the 5mge but they shouldn't be too hard to get from a wrecker.

Sell the 5mge for $140.
Sell the 5me for $80. Sump and oil pump missing.

Together $160 mate.
SMS me if your interested, they are in Castle Hill.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Thu, 29 August 2002 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate I would be really interested. Reality unfortunately just set and and my old man in his wisdom that we to have know where to store them. We have to crown that need powerplants but we don't have the time or the room at the time to.

I you are still having trouble selling them in a week or so message me on 0401624192 cause by then hopefully my car will be on he road and I will know whether my 4M needs to be replaced now or later.
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Fri, 30 August 2002 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g'day,
i have a 1ggte.... with the flap style airflow meter... the 7mge also has a flap style that looks exactly the same...
i was wondering if you reckon you 7mgte airflow meter could be swapped in place as the flap has to be a huge restiction...

Cheers
Stew
Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Fri, 30 August 2002 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how well did the 5me run? how many k's has it done? where are u located? i need one asap to sell my supra that just shit itself, i'll come get it straight away
Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Fri, 30 August 2002 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
even better, wanna buy an immaculate ma61 with no engine?
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Sat, 31 August 2002 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Dabid,
what colour is your MA61? Hoping it's red:)

Anyways if it's not i have got a better option to solve your problems at least.
Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Sat, 31 August 2002 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah sorry mate its silver, but u'll never see one in better condition, anyway whats your idea?? give me a call if u like on 0414916538, thanx, David
AZA510
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Sun, 01 September 2002 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still interested in you brake setup.. just letting you know its been a week.. Very Happy
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Mon, 02 September 2002 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Which brake bits?
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Tue, 03 September 2002 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate,

did you miss my post?
or just don't know...

Cheers
Stew
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Tue, 03 September 2002 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still got the 5mge? where bout are u?
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Tue, 03 September 2002 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyo,
No, i don't think it would be compatible, correct me if i'm wrong anyone.

7MGTE airflow meters are Karmon Vortex style.
7MGE are flap type according to you. That does mean they are pretty crap. They just use potentiometer hooked up to the flap to indicate airflow and density.

So no, not compatible.

Yep, 5mge is on Castle hill Requium
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Tue, 03 September 2002 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats sydney
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Tue, 03 September 2002 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paul,

have you decide how much of the car you a dismantling to sell?? like are you basically going to part it out? not trying to be a vulture mate, but gotta ask. ill be interested in a few bits if that is the case.

cheers
ed
Redneck Rallysport
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Sat, 07 September 2002 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Correct me if I am wrong, but you are selling a 5MGE, which is the twin cam version of the 5ME, for $140 in Castle Hill? What condition is the G in?

Boris
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Sun, 08 September 2002 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed, i'm not sure yet. When i know what parts i want to sell i'll post them up. What do you want?

Redneck, its out of my mates wife's car, done about 200,000 i think, went fine in her cressida. Its a 5mge and its in castle hill.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Wed, 11 September 2002 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRAGTE wrote on Tue, 27 August 2002 19:45

$40 for the 5MGE AFM
$150 for the 7MGTE(wont work anyway i'm pretty sure)

Hey! You told me you would sell the 5mge AFm for $50 in the other thread! If the 5MGE had analog (not TCCS) EFI, I will take it for $40.
mattc
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Thu, 12 September 2002 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul,

What condition is the 5me in ? Mine's on the way out, I could be interested for $80 and could prob. pick it up at the weekend.

Matt.
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 5MGE and 5ME Engine 7MGTE AFM and other 7MGTE Parts Fri, 13 September 2002 11:19 Go to previous message
Stefan, dont worry, it's already sold, sorry these things go quickly at cheap prices. Wreckers in syd want $120 for 5MGE airflow meters.

Matt C-Engine is fine, was looked after a truckie before me who religiously changed the oil and airfilter. You'll need to bolt your oil pump and sump onto it but i can probably give you a hand with it if i'm not too busy. $80 its yours

Its in castle hill, msg me if your keen, ill be where the engine is tommorow.0409 440188
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Maybe,, FS : Volks 3 Piece 14
Next Topic:Supra Mags :: expressions of interest
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 06:42:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065879821777344 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.