Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » celica 77 ra28-3tgte .revised price!WITH PICS$2500 no rims

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tempest
Regular

April 2003
celica 77 ra28-3tgte .revised price!WITH PICS$2500 no rims Thu, 04 March 2004 07:01 Go to next message
ok guys had this for sale for $5000 now selling for $3500 firm ,the rims are worth $2000 new with tyres and it cost me $2700 for the engine install not to mention $600 for very low km turbo so as u can see im losing out big time. the reason for the price drop is that i have found a motorbike that i want at a very cheap price as the guy(friend of friend) is goin overseas and needs to get rid of it quick.at this price its a fu**in bargain!!

[Updated on: Sun, 04 April 2004 09:52]

Send a private message to this user    
anthony84
Regular

February 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP! Thu, 04 March 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rego???
enginered???

body???
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP! Thu, 04 March 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just out of rego
not engineered
needs work

check other thread on this site for details
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP! Thu, 04 March 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this yellow?
if i had the money i would buy it.
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP! Thu, 04 March 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man its the yellow one.
c'mon someone must want it!
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP! Thu, 04 March 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a friend that is interested but I need a photo to show him email me benjaminfuller@optusnet.com.au
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP! Sat, 06 March 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at the moment i cant get pics but am tryin,where does he live?
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP! Wed, 10 March 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump!
GOT_M.I.L.F.
Regular

December 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP! Wed, 10 March 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Interested in sperating Smile
seduction
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP! Wed, 10 March 2004 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it still for sale.. can u email some pics to night_drifter@hotmail.com
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP! Thu, 11 March 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got milf:possibly for the right price,what are u after.honestly tho u would get a much better bargain buying the whole thing
seduction:its still for sale,i've tried just about every avenue to get pics,theres one guy left who offered over the net(very generously) to come take pics when he's down this way(pretty regularly)but if he doesnt come through then sorry.but if u take a drive out and take a look u wont be disappointed.

everyone who has shown interest:im really surprised this car has not gone already at this price as its a lot less than its worth,i've just found a bike at a really good price and wanted a quick sale.i've spent over $8000 on this car and sure it needs work but its kind of part of owning a car and getting in and finding the necessary parts and doing the work either yourself with mates or paying someone else to do it,correct me if im wrong but isnt that a big part of being a car enthusiast?
sure u could buy a car already completly done up for you,but i assure you u wont appreciate it as much as someone who has got in and got there hands dirty so to speak,jsut ask anyone on this forum that has done that and they will tell you.and yes at times it can be frustrating,annoying,costworthy and sometimes make u wanna smash the whole f**king thing to pieces,but when u get the finished product u feel alot more fulfilled/satisfied/proud of ur car.i also realise that building or getting a car built for u is not for everyone and can be a bit daunting but if u r considering it, my advice would be to go for it(whether it be this car or any other-this one would be nice Very Happy )u will be much happier at the end of the day!anyways thats my opinion.

end rant/psycho babble.later

p.s if it doesnt sell i will be happy to re-register it myself and continue doin it up as i love the car
p.p.s yes i know pics would help but i honestly cant get any so far but will keep tryin

Geoff
Regular

October 2002
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP! Mon, 15 March 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are the pics Sorry about the delay cos of toymods was down.
I have a few more for people interested.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3524
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3525
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3526

Attachment: DCP_0293.JPG
(Size: 97.20KB, Downloaded 1382 time(s))
Attachment: DCP_0294.JPG
(Size: 96.55KB, Downloaded 1206 time(s))
Attachment: DCP_0296.JPG
(Size: 98.96KB, Downloaded 1152 time(s))

ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP! Mon, 15 March 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats awesome man, I cant believe no one has snatched this up, I would definitely get this if I had the cash, but anyway.

BTW those look like new distributer leads, where are they from (contact details) and what price did you pay.

Thanks and Good luck with the sale.
PointBreak
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP! Wed, 17 March 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, very interested in having a look at this car. i'm in mona like every weekend, if u still have the car, please let me know, and i'll contact u.
email endlessummer_@hotmail.com
p.s. i have the money just need to find a decent car
cheers
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP! Wed, 17 March 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i cantbeleive it hant gone either.Still for sale ,cmon ppl!
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP!WITH PICS Sun, 21 March 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump!
walkie
Regular

October 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP!WITH PICS Mon, 22 March 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you sell it with a pink slip? How much work does it need for rego?
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP!WITH PICS Mon, 22 March 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what sort of power does that engine produce? have you got any times or figures for it?
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP!WITH PICS Mon, 22 March 2004 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it makes 100 rwkw on minimum boost,wack a custom intercooler on it and the power output will jump significantly,no times yet.
all it needs to rego it is a drivers door and a bonnet and some rust cut out above drivers door,if i get pink slip i think i'll just rego it again and keep it.let me know if u guys are still interested......
walkie
Regular

October 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP!WITH PICS Mon, 22 March 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are these parts easy to come across?

What is the condition of the interior like?
anthony84
Regular

February 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP!WITH PICS Mon, 22 March 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanna swap 100kw corolla with rego till dec
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP!WITH PICS Tue, 23 March 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested,let me know more details.u have pm
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP!WITH PICS Tue, 23 March 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate

as much as you sound like a cool guy and the car probably did cost you that much, you're asking way too much for a car that isn't regoed or engineered.

Hell, I'm loosing a heap more than that on the car that I'm selling.
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP!WITH PICS Tue, 23 March 2004 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the interior is nice,no rips or tears,seats have been recovered,door trims are fine,dash is in really good condition

stradlater:ok thanks for your opinion,could u not pm it to me?how would you like it if when u posted a thread then i jumped on there with no interest in buying and tried to tell you how that whatever your selling is not worth that much based on photos.im asking what i think is a reasonable price,and im trying to sell my car quickly and ive been honest with people the whole way,and u certainly aint helping.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP!WITH PICS Wed, 24 March 2004 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair enough too.

However, it'll probably be said that I'm asking an unreasonable price for mine too.

That's just the way it is when your selling something.
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP!WITH PICS Thu, 25 March 2004 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldnt have been a problem but unfotunately some people base their opinions on other peoples coz they cant think for themselves...
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP!WITH PICS Fri, 26 March 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, if i lived in QLD or even just had the dosh itd be mine in a sec. Suprised to see that it still hasnt gone. Good luck with the sale
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte BIG PRICE DROP!WITH PICS Fri, 26 March 2004 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its in sydney not qld, not far from me actually
not that it matters as your in melbourne Smile

nice car by the way, good luck with the sale
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte .revised price!WITH PICS$2500 no rims Sun, 04 April 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks fellas.

bump!
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte .revised price!WITH PICS$2500 no rims Wed, 07 April 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how is it mechanically ?! is it driveable in the sense that I would be able to drive it back to SA ?!

Brendon
Kedderz
Regular

August 2002

Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte .revised price!WITH PICS$2500 no rims Wed, 07 April 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am EXTREMELY interested in this, i have the cash and depending on your reply could by this weekend. just have a few questions, the car is it driveable in the current condition from the pics it appears whole?
are there any interior pictures?
pending that im pretty much sold on it Cool
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte .revised price!WITH PICS$2500 no rims Thu, 08 April 2004 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kedderz:u have private message.pics were taken probably 3 weeks ago,no bits missing.also the interior is in good condition,infact it was the thing that took me by surprise when i bought it,how good it was.
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte .revised price!WITH PICS$2500 no rims Thu, 08 April 2004 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
snyper:mechanically the car is fine,lifters could use a re-adjustment but apart from that its all good.
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte .revised price!WITH PICS$2500 no rims Wed, 14 April 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump godammit!!!
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte .revised price!WITH PICS$2500 no rims Wed, 14 April 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: celica 77 ra28-3tgte .revised price!WITH PICS$2500 no rims Sun, 18 April 2004 11:04 Go to previous message
bump!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Pontiac Fiero - in Adelaide
Next Topic:AE86 Sprinter Wanted - NSW
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 11:11:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010819911956787 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.