Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
My wife had a baby girl Fri, 26 March 2004 12:16 Go to next message
Hi all,

Some of you may know that I have been unable to get to the monthly meetings due to prenatal class's (monday nights), well the great news is that my wife gave birth to our daughter on Monday night 22/03/04. We called her Emily Louise and I think she is just beautiful, not that I am bias at all.

I know most of the people on this site wouldn't have had children and I'm probably old enough to be your father. But when you have kids it a great feeling and you just want to tell the world.

I met up with a group of you last Saturday night at Homebush in the carpark (white Cressida MX83), but wasn't able to go on the drive, due to the wife being ready to give birth at any time. Maybe the next one I will be able to come on the cruise, that is if I can get a leave pass.

Thats all for now, just thought I would tell someone else the good news. Catch ya later, Kevin

Send a private message to this user    
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: My wife had a baby girl Fri, 26 March 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surprised
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: My wife had a baby girl Fri, 26 March 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congratulations Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: My wife had a baby girl Fri, 26 March 2004 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats dude! Nod
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: My wife had a baby girl Fri, 26 March 2004 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats dude Smile all the best
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: My wife had a baby girl Fri, 26 March 2004 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats dude. I too know how it feels to be older than most. Also have a girl and TWINS on the way!
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Re: My wife had a baby girl Sat, 27 March 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks everyone, I wasn't expecting to get any responses.

Clubagreenie - Congrats to you also. Twins, this was my first child and I know how hard it is helping the wife with feeding, changing numerous nappies etc. But for your wife to have a bub on each breast is going to take a lot of joint effort. All the best and when are they due?

Its good to see some other older folks on here, I'm going to be pushing 38 this year. Christ that sounds old Sad But what the hell, I still like my cars and am wanting to trubo the Cressida. Here's a photo, and as you can see I'm getting it to how I want it. It was stock standard earlier this year when I bought it. Cant wait for the motor, but the family comes first. Catch you later, Kevin
http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/levin4kevin/DSCF0136.jpg
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: My wife had a baby girl Sat, 27 March 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Kev, congrats mate

now we dont want any excuses on delays for the cressida project Very Happy
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Re: My wife had a baby girl Sat, 27 March 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey EvilJack,

Thanks and its been a while since we have spoken. You still driving the blue hatch and if so did you follow me with my old rolla and put the 4AGZE in her or still the 20v.

As to finishing the Cressida, the engine would have be in yesturday if it were up to me. But after spending all the money doing the corolla up and then selling it, the wife (handbrake) is trying to slow my spending down. As I said, with a new baby that cost heaps. Was $1800 for a private the Doctor alone, and he only got there when the baby was half way out. The midwifes are the real workers as far as I'm concerned. Sorry to much baby talk on this car site.

The purchase of another front cut may have to wait a little while, unless I can find a JZX-81 with a manual g/box. Then I will buy it that day, and the wife knows that. But these front cuts are very rare.

Until next time, Kevin
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: My wife had a baby girl Sat, 27 March 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We are due in eraly oct but should be earlier being twins. Had to get a new car for her anyway, this just clinched it. I got to keep the Crown.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My wife had a baby girl Sat, 27 March 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to steer the conversation away from the topic but JZX81 halfcuts are damn hard to find these days. I am looking for one right now and have had no luck. If you are planning on the coversion for the future, start looking for the halfcut now.

PS: If anyone knows of a halfcut for sale (JZX81 only) I am MORE than interested. I mean, I have the Cressida in pieces and don't want to go back to 7M. Confused
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Re: My wife had a baby girl Sun, 28 March 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, back to the serious stuff - cars. SIMDOG, I was at a place up here in Sydney the other week and they had a JZX-81 front cut at the time. Are you prepaired to buy one and pay the cost to ship it down, if so I can go back and ask for you. Think they wanted $2500. It was up on one of the shelves and I never saw under the bonnet. The thing is are you happy to buy without seeing? Anyway, let me know and I can give them a call or drop in. Its only about 15 minutes from home. Kevin
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: My wife had a baby girl Sun, 28 March 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats dude. Awesome stuff!!! Smile Very Happy Smile
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: My wife had a baby girl Sun, 28 March 2004 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kev, nah still got the 20v

tossing up to sell it and go the cressida option, see what happens.

I believe JustJap at Kirrawee have a JZX81 front cut, but their not cheap. Rolling Eyes
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My wife had a baby girl Sun, 28 March 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EvilJack wrote on Sun, 28 March 2004 19:05

I believe JustJap at Kirrawee have a JZX81 front cut, but their not cheap. Rolling Eyes

I believe you are mistaken. I have phoned Rolin, SSS and JustJap and noone has them. SSS have a 1JZ from a JZX81 but no halfcut. Sad
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My wife had a baby girl Sun, 28 March 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congratulations Kevin.

Looks like this is the year for the Toymods Baby Explosion.

thats the 4th one I know of this year !

Gold28
Me
Manny and now you Smile

mmm might have to get some Toymods Baby merchandise Wink
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: My wife had a baby girl Sun, 28 March 2004 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all the best for you and your family kevin.
i cant wait to get married and start a family and im only 24 Surprised
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: My wife had a baby girl Mon, 29 March 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congratulations dude Very Happy
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My wife had a baby girl Mon, 29 March 2004 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats kevin,
Just remember that every child is different and evry piece of advice may not fit in with that child. take care of both your girls. Very Happy Very Happy Heart Heart Heart
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: My wife had a baby girl Mon, 03 May 2004 17:53 Go to previous message
Abit late...

Congratulations fella.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Using the galleries
Next Topic:Which mobile carrier are you with ?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 07:40:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048971176147461 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.