Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Just acquired some old skool games Mon, 29 March 2004 10:26 Go to next message
i received my SNES 2 weeks ago, now have 12 games
went to cashies on the weekend and got about 7 or so games for SMS, NES and SNES,
and i just got my SMS today, had 4 games b4 i had the system, now am gonna play for ages Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Just acquired some old skool games Mon, 29 March 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just for a laugh what did you pay cash convertors for the 7 games?
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Just acquired some old skool games Mon, 29 March 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool.

I took delivery of an original megadrive on friday along with 8 games. Smile So I was playing sonic2 for a while and golden axe. Great stuff.

For that master system you got, I hope you got wonderboy in monster land for it. I reckon that's the best sms game ever. Smile

So now I'm just scouring ebay for some more select games. (I want ghouls 'n ghosts and mortal kombat). It's pretty common to get $1-3 games there. I only paid a grand total of $8.75 for the games I got for the mega drive.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Just acquired some old skool games Mon, 29 March 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so far i have paid a grand total of about $45 for all my SNES games incl system

and i paid $10.61 for my SMS system and games and about $20 for the other 3 or 4

i paid $24 for the 7 games, which included a very rare turtles game for the NES, havent played it for 13 odd years
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Just acquired some old skool games Mon, 29 March 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh. Toymods SNES long weekend at your house. Very Happy
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Just acquired some old skool games Wed, 31 March 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i used to have 4 or 5 mates round every so often for a N64 Golden-Eye and Mario kart night. we used to set golden eye to licence to kill {1 shot kills} and we used to hold the dunnys as a fort, 2 man teams, it used to rock, the N64 was on for 12 hours at a time.

ah, the good old days Sad
i'm gonna have mates around to play mortal kombat, killer instinct and street fighter 2 soon Very Happy
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Just acquired some old skool games Thu, 08 April 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you should download a emulator and you can get all the snes games for free on the net
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Just acquired some old skool games Thu, 08 April 2004 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate i still whip out the goldeneye multiplayer, seriously is the best multiplay shooter on any console
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Just acquired some old skool games Fri, 09 April 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Wed, 31 March 2004 17:24

i used to have 4 or 5 mates round every so often for a N64 Golden-Eye and Mario kart night. we used to set golden eye to licence to kill {1 shot kills} and we used to hold the dunnys as a fort, 2 man teams, it used to rock, the N64 was on for 12 hours at a time.

ah, the good old days Sad
i'm gonna have mates around to play mortal kombat, killer instinct and street fighter 2 soon Very Happy

as if good old q1 lans dont kill snes..
i had a snes and like 20 games
and when i bought my n64 my stupid mum GAVE it away.. i almost killed her
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Just acquired some old skool games Sun, 11 April 2004 11:02 Go to previous message
Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 09 April 2004 16:02

and when i bought my n64 my stupid mum GAVE it away.. i almost killed her

i could see that happening
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Old School >:)
Next Topic:Capturing quality stills from movie media (avi, DVD, VCD)?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 12:05:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047760009765625 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.