Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » When is dyno Day 9 planned for ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Sun, 15 February 2004 02:07 Go to next message
Anyone got a rough idea when Dyno day 9 will be held ..

Looks like i cant get to dubbo - so dyno days the next biggest event on the calander
  Send a private message to this user    
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Sun, 15 February 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well we only had the last one about a month ago, so the next will be in about 5 months. There should be some events between now and then.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Wed, 18 February 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NP - seeing my Gt4 is dead atm .. and i need to revive it .. and the timelien sucks and sees it not being done for dubbo at this stage unless miracles happen - im looking for the second biggest toyota meetup planned for this year Smile

I dont know if theres other big club shows in sydney that toymods ot the CCG turn up for that would be worth a lookin - because im keen for a BIG one ..

The GT4 hasnt had its debutant yet in "Evolution 2" form Wink
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Wed, 25 February 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would probably be sometime in July, like the last one... where I pulled off 90.8 all-wheel killerwatts. If you believe that, I have a Harbour Bridge to sell you, going cheap. Very Happy I still have no idea what made my RAV4 (and the other 4wd there) screw up the readouts like they did. I had no torque curve at all - just a dead-straight line going upwards.

No such problems with a fully-rebuilt ST205 engine, box and rear diff in there. Cool I REALLY want to see a readout now... what is the RAV capable of when it's a hybrid? Evil or Very Mad
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Thu, 26 February 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i need to do some activity's in the mr2 (cannonball run?? Laughing) but i need a job aswell!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Thu, 26 February 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill make a late prediction on dyno day results here - IF everyhing ever goes right ..

My gt4 - 140 KW at the wheels ..

IF all goes to plan - and my intercooler ever arrives i should be able to find an extra 30KW of play room
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Fri, 27 February 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll make a prediction that "boosted" wont make the event due to shortage of money, but i may
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Fri, 27 February 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown - if needs be there will probably be a spare seat in my GT4 - if you dont mind helping with fuel + stopping overnight in albury or canberra
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Sat, 27 March 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I try to turn up once a year to the dyno day up there in something different each time, normaly do the day trip up, crash the night there, dyno day - hope nothing blows up get a member to buy me the snag and drink seeing i never have money when im up there Razz and then drive home that night have a snooze in the car and make it back in time for work!

Great fun! and im still unoffical SOHC power champ Smile a title I intend to re-enforce one day Smile and also see how much change from bog stocker ma70 last time to mildly tweeked ma70....

Allan
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Sun, 28 March 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if there is plenty of people going i might organise to take our gemini and do one or two runs to give you guys a look. might even throw the big turbos back on so can do a 1000hp run. we have had to put smaller turbos on it for the moment because they have changed the dyno comp rules, limiting RPM to 7800 so it only make 650hp at the wheels. did i mention its 2.3 litre engine and we can safely take it to 10500-11000rpm
mick
p.s big turbos dont come on boost till 7500rpm so its fun to watch.
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Mon, 29 March 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

the first weekend in july....

Sunday July 4th

this one should be huge so start prepping Smile

ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Mon, 29 March 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excellent, no rally's on that day, the under 1800 record is mine mine i tells ya hahahah Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ill get off the hype pills now.

Ben
AE86 Trueno 4AGE
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Mon, 29 March 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh - was that 20 valve tercel things figure official Danny ? ( ie 120kw at the wheels )

Anyway we have a date now - time to rescedule my holidays

Will there be any cruises / show and shines planned for the days around the event ?

Coming all the way from sunny victoria - id like to make it a decent trip for not just a dyno shootout!

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Tue, 30 March 2004 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dyno Day 9 is still being finalized.

Expected date is Sunday July 4th. Details will be posted soon as its all confirmed ! Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Tue, 30 March 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will the miracle happen this year rod .. ie a certain white celica .. thats been in building since jesus was a little boy , eventually see daylight ?
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Tue, 30 March 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate that all depends on the Sale of the House.

Tina and I have a little bit of work to do before it goes on the market. If it sells quickly enough I hope to have the now long mythical Celica finished in time.

It does exist.... Honest !
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Tue, 30 March 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there ones was ledgend of a pearl white celica , blessed with the heart of a lion ....

Sounds like a scene from TLOTR
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Wed, 31 March 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick - that 1000hp beastie would be most welcome!
the winter dyno day always seems to be the big one... the turbo guys (myself included) dont like the hot weather too much Smile
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Sat, 03 April 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmm, it's nic eto see even low power turbo cars on the dyno, but 1000hp!!! like a jet taking off Very Happy

hopefully i'll have a Megasquirted 4K to scare the (stock) 4AGE boys by then Razz heh heh
can't wait!!!

Cya, Stewart
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Tue, 06 April 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Excellent, no rally's on that day, the under 1800 record is mine mine i tells ya hahahah
Ill get off the hype pills now.

You'll be up against some very stiff competition Ben... Cool
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Tue, 06 April 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im keen as to see what the new 5MGE holds in store over the 5ME
ill be there bright and early
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Tue, 06 April 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't get my license back until August, otherwise I would have come down again! Bummer. Sad
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Tue, 06 April 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STR8 2.8 wrote on Tue, 06 April 2004 15:30

im keen as to see what the new 5MGE holds in store over the 5ME
ill be there bright and early

Assuming its running by then hahahahahahaha Laughing
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Tue, 06 April 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
norbie - you lost your licence again ?

Dude - slow down
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Tue, 06 April 2004 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sssshh
dont jinx it glen
i shoudl ahev eveything sorted by friday Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: When is dyno Day 9 planned for ? Wed, 07 April 2004 06:24 Go to previous message
I vow to have ever increasing dyno results Evil or Very Mad No backtracking pour moi!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone here going to Powercruise
Next Topic:TOYOTA NATIONALS - Additional Information
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 06:33:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060679912567139 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.