Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
spoon_god
Regular

April 2003

2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Mon, 22 March 2004 01:14 Go to next message
1, 3t-gteu, bought from jap importers never had running, comes complete long block, - $600

1, 3t-gteu as above - dizzy cap and leads, but has clutch attached - $500

2, t50 gearboxes one known working the other not sure, make offers

1, Haltech e6a, just ecu, no sensors or harness - $450

1, ta22 head lights - $70
1, Dash board - $50
3, tail shafts, one ta22 one ta23 one t18 - $50
1, stock ta22 grill - $50

assorted other goodies, just ask I will have a better look and add some stuff to the list.

also EOI, on a ta22, dark purple with blue pearl, Simmonds 45's custom interior, 3t-gteu cross member, lowered, stock brakes and fuel lines, out of rego 5/2/04 (looking for about $4k)

will get photo's on request.

Sean
0401 443 908

[Updated on: Mon, 22 March 2004 01:52]

Send a private message to this user    
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Mon, 22 March 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean,

Any idea how many Km's are on the engines ??

Also what Haltech is it in the heading but no details??

Cheers
jeremy

[Updated on: Mon, 22 March 2004 01:20]

spoon_god
Regular

April 2003

Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Mon, 22 March 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, bout that forgot to add it in, just did above
also on the engines, I don't know the km, I have checked the turbo's very little play, and the pipes were clean, also cranked them over by hand to make sure there aren't seized

Sean

[Updated on: Mon, 22 March 2004 01:54]

Sadistik
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Mon, 22 March 2004 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iwargfoiwjfpiowjefpojkpeofjpqwjgmpekl;rbmldfb?

not for sale.... we'll finish this Wink
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Mon, 22 March 2004 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics of the TA22 to gumshooe@hotmail.com thanks. If your still after interested buyers.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Mon, 22 March 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics of the TA22 to gumshooe@hotmail.com thanks. If your still after interested buyers.
Sadistik
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Mon, 22 March 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope, no sale sorry Mad
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Mon, 22 March 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you want to sell the wheels seperate? or split the car up.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Mon, 22 March 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The known T50 - is it the TA22 type T50 from behind a T series motor?

Ill give you $30? is its in ok condition....
spoon_god
Regular

April 2003

Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Wed, 24 March 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys for going AWOL, will get the pics to you tomorrow T APLUS 22,
THE WITZL would like more that $30 for a good known working how does $60 sound?
roadrunner, not really but there are one or two guys that have wanted these rims from the time i got the car, go i will have to give them first dibs first
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Wed, 24 March 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what aboot $50?

so long as it doesnt pop out of gears (you know the old t50 broken gate syndrome) and works well. I can come and pick it up too.
spoon_god
Regular

April 2003

Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Wed, 24 March 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just remembered it doesn't have a shifter do you need it?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Wed, 24 March 2004 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i got a full-sik-race-spec-TRD-long shifter mate!

My T50 is bung thats all. Still running, just noisy
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Wed, 24 March 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was one of them. i asked about the rims when i got a motor off you. and the seats
steve-O
Regular

February 2004
Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Wed, 24 March 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wot comes with these motors?
GOT_M.I.L.F.
Regular

December 2003
Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Wed, 24 March 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

do u wanna sell bits and pieces off the engine e.g plumping
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Wed, 24 March 2004 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sean... you sell this and i will fu(king bitch slap you Mad
Sadistik
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Thu, 25 March 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys,
car or anything attached is not for sale.

only 1 3t is for sale and all the spares listed.. Sean will finish this project if it kills him. (or I will finish what the car couldn't)
spoon_god
Regular

April 2003

Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Wed, 31 March 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys for going awol on you all, been a little snowed under at the moment, for all those that asked i tried to take some pics of stuff last night but the only digi camera i have is a digital video comera nd it doesn't have a flash on it, so the shots were too dark,

other updated, i've all but sold the ecu and one of the engines, also sold one of the t50's,

also i'm going to do my best to finish this project and will be keeping some of the parts, and also the car is no longer for sale. But i still have a t50, the tail shafts, ta22 dash cluster, some glass, bumpers, starter moters alternators ect.., head lights tail lights, and alot more just ask if you need any thing, i will be around allot more for the next few weeks, so i will be replying to post and mails

cheers
Sean
Sadistik
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: 2 X 3tgteu, Haltech, t50 gear boxes and other goodies Wed, 31 March 2004 01:09 Go to previous message
Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: Brand new Universal Carbon Fibre GT WING
Next Topic:[AE86] chassis manual and 4AGE manual on CD incl. blacktop 20v manual
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:27:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045900344848633 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.