Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Rear window squirter on sprinter???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Rear window squirter on sprinter??? Wed, 31 March 2004 00:12 Go to next message
Hey i jst got my self a sprinter, but i cant figure out how to squirt the back window? Can someone please direct me to the switch? i have tried every little nob and switch.. Crying or Very Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rear window squirter on sprinter??? Wed, 31 March 2004 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha funny you ask as i've owned AE86's for over 5 years and never figured it out - or never really tried either to be honest.

But anyhow the other day my GF goes clean the back window and I say got no idea how, comes apparent that she figured it out years back and kept it to herself haha..

Back to the question... Turn the rear wiper switch on, then press it in.

Cheers
Joel
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Rear window squirter on sprinter??? Wed, 31 March 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 years and I never knew Laughing
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Rear window squirter on sprinter??? Wed, 31 March 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well thats strange because the squirter on my back window sprays whenever you press the dial in. So even if the rear window wiper is on or not.
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Rear window squirter on sprinter??? Wed, 31 March 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah. I never knew that. thanks!
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: Rear window squirter on sprinter??? Wed, 31 March 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah yeh bro just turn it on and push da bad boi. my rear squiter is wierd. when i go to squirt the back the front and the back squirt even if i just press da back one. meh i dunno i cant really be botherd to fix it.
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Rear window squirter on sprinter??? Wed, 31 March 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SWEET AS, thanx for all your help! yeah i live in a town house and da stoopid neighbours had a spew cause i kept my car in vistors parking, and now i have to keep it under a tree in the street! Crying or Very Sad
Only been there for a day and a half and already has about 5 craps on it and covered in tree goo and dirt!
but at least i have a clean back window! Very Happy
Thanks Again!
cheers
-Whitchy-
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Rear window squirter on sprinter??? Wed, 31 March 2004 14:58 Go to previous message
haha, 7 months of ownership and i didnt realise lol. Laughing

funny thing is though, when i squirt my front squirters the back one sprays a little bit, which i thought was how the whole thing was spose to function, but evidently it isnt lol. ill have to try it in the morning. Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:will s14 wheels fit on a mkIII Supra?
Next Topic:Hey hey
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:40:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050501823425293 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.