Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Mon, 15 March 2004 22:50 Go to next message
Another Supra Offered by Japanese Import Parts.

Anyone want a 2JZGTE RZ Twin Turbo Supra to race ? Maybe you want one to strip for parts and get the engine out of ??

Here is the answer. COMPLETE 1999 RZ Toyota Supra.

Here is your chance. You will never see a 1999 model this cheap again. This car can NOT BE REGISTERED LEGALLY IN AUSTRALIA. If you want to try and do so, it has been tried, and done previously, but that is your concern, not mine.

This car is in excellent condition, done only 60,000 Km, has the Bigger 4 Spot brakes, VVTi 3L Twin Turbo engine, and a Tiptronic Gearbox. This car is not damaged in any way. It is in perfect driving condition.

The price is $8000 Ex-Japan.

Shipping to Australia is $900, and import duties can be as little as $2000.

Kristian@JapaneseImportParts.com

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3527
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3528
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3529

Attachment: 3.3.JPG
(Size: 36.16KB, Downloaded 1901 time(s))
Attachment: 1.1.JPG
(Size: 38.19KB, Downloaded 1873 time(s))
Attachment: 6.6.JPG
(Size: 35.81KB, Downloaded 1853 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 16 March 2004 01:02]

Send a private message to this user    
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Tue, 16 March 2004 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm curious as to why it cannot be registered in Aus? Excuse my ignorance...

Cheers..
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Tue, 16 March 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Because there are no compliance plates available for a 1999 model Supra.
Kedderz
Regular

August 2002

Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Tue, 16 March 2004 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could this be imported as a personal import? as i have friend living in japan at the moment.

im not sure about the proceedure once it gets here does it still have to be complianced?
NVD 929
Regular

January 2004
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested... how many years is the import rule? could u get it complianced in say a couple of yrs?
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$8000??? That's so cheap!

Is it just the engine that has no compliance plates, or the car itself. ie, could you get it, then stick another engine in it???
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Import rule is 15 years. So, you would have to wait until 2014. Sad
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why 8k?.. i dont understand
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmms - shame this cant be done..

Double check on the personal import laws though - there may be a loophole to abuse there ..

I know its been done with st205's before - when a guys bought it in japan - kept it over there for 12 months - then shipped it out ..

i wont say its a definate for every car though , unless he was lucky
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
couldnt u just steal all the plates from someones front cut of an earlier year model and get it done that way?
supra R
Regular

August 2003
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMN!!! is it for real? the 99 supra still retail around 30,000 AUD in jap at the monent.

where is the car now??? i believe the shipping cost is more than 900AUD!

seriously interested!

going to look around for a smashed supra!
supra R
Regular

August 2003
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
remove the firewall and change the vin number??
punka85
Regular

May 2003
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the best way to get this to be a bargain legally would be to just wait for a smashed but not written off supra of similar vintage to come up and just swap over the required parts (ofcourse u could do the other illegal method of changing over all plates and numbers)

...Ive often wondered about this tho, ive been told it is 700-1000 dollars per annum to get a 2nd hand car sellers license, then u have the right to purchase/own a "trade plate" on which u could drive this car around ( i know someone at a workshop who did this with a s6 rx7).

If u consider that cost, u could probably drive around for 5 years, paying for a trade plate and license and still have a bargain!...by which time a compliance plate may be available... and why not sell some cars on the side.

would this ever work?

cheers.
RA65 Sleeka
Regular

June 2003
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rego the car as cams. and then drive it on the road and if the cops pull you over you just say your testing it
joshyd
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
punka85 wrote on Wed, 17 March 2004 20:58

...Ive often wondered about this tho, ive been told it is 700-1000 dollars per annum to get a 2nd hand car sellers license, then u have the right to purchase/own a "trade plate" on which u could drive this car around ( i know someone at a workshop who did this with a s6 rx7).

If u consider that cost, u could probably drive around for 5 years, paying for a trade plate and license and still have a bargain!...by which time a compliance plate may be available... and why not sell some cars on the side.

would this ever work?

cheers.

na its not that easy. first of all u'd have to go for ur LMCT (so u can sell cars) and u probably wouldnt get it cuz they would figure out ur not really gona start a business.
and theres restrictions with trade plates. like ur not meant to drive with them after 6pm, and ur only meant to use them when ur taking the car to RTA or to get rwc or watever. im sure if u drove around with them on for 5 years the cops would be suss..
but my step dad has trade plates Very Happy
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look, I dont want dreamers here, this car can NOT BE REGISTERED IN AUSTRALIA. ( Unless you do something dodgy.)

The only person here with a good idea is Kedderz.

If anyone here is serious, and not just fucking about, I need to sell this car.

It is for still for sale, so pull your finger out and get yourself a bargain before you miss out.

I even had a guy email me today and offer me $5,000. I mean really, it is a 1999 model. If this was registered in australia, it would be worth over $45,000.

If this helps at all, the vin/chassis number and paperwork have all already been changed to say it is a 1993 model.

The only thing stopping me bring it in as a 1993 model, and getting compliance and registering it is because it has a VVTi engine and tiptronic gearbox, and these only came out in 1999 onwards.

If anyone wants to put a normal 2jzgte and auto (or manual) box in it, it is legally allowed to be brought in to australia, complied and registered.

Kristian

Japanese Import Parts
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supra R wrote on Wed, 17 March 2004 20:16

I believe you should check again mate. Shipping is $900.

How many cars have you imported from Japan lately ?

How many Have I imported ? LOTS Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Thu, 18 March 2004 00:54

supra R wrote on Wed, 17 March 2004 20:16

I believe you should check again mate. Shipping is $900.

How many cars have you imported from Japan lately ?

How many Have I imported ? LOTS Smile

man.. someone is temprimental tonight
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, I travelled 2 hours and 45 minutes to look at a certain VN COMMODORE That was advertised on these forums, looked at it, decided to buy it, then did a REVS check on it, and found out that it is owned by a finance company in VICTORIA, and they can reposess it at any time. I then had to get a train all the way home. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME !!!

I put a reco engine in my falcon this week, drove it 5km, the fan belt snapped, it got hot, blew the rear welsh plug out of the engine, did the head gasket, and also the rear main oil seal went.

I own a 1999 RZ Supra in Japan that I found out this week is not eligable for compliance.

I went to court on friday for driving offences, and the told me to come back to court in 2 weeks.

I just got home an hour ago to find out I recieved 126 emails today (for parts and cars), and I still havent got through the 92 from yesterday.

This has not been a very nice week. I am Pissed off, and I have so much work it isnt funny.

any other questions Smile Smile Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Thu, 18 March 2004 01:04

Yes, I travelled 2 hours and 45 minutes to look at a certain VN COMMODORE That was advertised on these forums, looked at it, decided to buy it, then did a REVS check on it, and found out that it is owned by a finance company in VICTORIA, and they can reposess it at any time. I then had to get a train all the way home. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME !!!

I put a reco engine in my falcon this week, drove it 5km, the fan belt snapped, it got hot, blew the rear welsh plug out of the engine, did the head gasket, and also the rear main oil seal went.

I own a 1999 RZ Supra in Japan that I found out this week is not eligable for compliance.

I went to court on friday for driving offences, and the told me to come back to court in 2 weeks.

I just got home an hour ago to find out I recieved 126 emails today (for parts and cars), and I still havent got through the 92 from yesterday.

This has not been a very nice week. I am Pissed off, and I have so much work it isnt funny.

any other questions Smile Smile Smile

you do know why this happenned right.. u HAVE a ford... and WENT to buy a holden.. its almost deserved Razz especially when its a vn commodore... so why dont you import the car.. drop an older 2jz into it.. get all the slips done and then swap the good engine back into it?.. or better yet .. get someone to make a compliance thing for the car and land yourself a sweet one!
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have too many cars. I already have 3 turbo Supras and a V8 Lexus. I should stop buying cars all together !!

I am sick of the 1999 supra. I am loosing so much money on it that is isnt funny. I just want to get rid of it so someone can bring it in for parts or as a race car, or to do a dodgy complince swap/rebirth/whatever. I just dont care anymore.

Just wait. Next week I will be trying to give it away.........
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plus I have a 1JZ soarer, forgot about that one......
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Thu, 18 March 2004 01:18

plus I have a 1JZ soarer, forgot about that one......

lol if u get really desperate.. i think i have about 2 grand to my name Razz ill buy the supra for 2k lol
ill buy that 1jz gte mz12 or whatever u want if ur sick of cars Razz.. wait.. no tongue.. i was serious about that one
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know I paid for that 1JZGTE MZ12 Soarer 3 weeks ago, and it is still sitting at his house ? It will be the next to be sold.......... hint hint...
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm'ed you lol
supra R
Regular

August 2003
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the trade plate cost around $400 (depend on the state as well) i have seem many mechincal shop carry the plates as well, you dont need to be the dealer to have one.

but i dont think you are aloow to drive it around, only for some popurse.
Kedderz
Regular

August 2002

Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 17 March 2004 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am currently liasing with my friend in japan. Within a few days this car could be sold.
n2734222
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Thu, 18 March 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristian could you call me because I can't seem to get a hold of you. My phone number is 0413914446.

Thanks,
Aaron
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Thu, 18 March 2004 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristian, If i pay you the $8000 plus $900 delivery plus the $2000+ compliance, your able to bring this car into australia and it's then up to me to take it from there?

So if i collected it with a car trailer i can bring it back to tas and try to get it registered that would be perfectly legal? One thing with Tasmania is it's soo much easier to get anything registered here compared to anywhere else in the mainland.

If i put in an older 2jz-gte and gearbox that makes it legal to register?

If so i'm going to the bank tommorow! or talking my granpa into lending me the money! heck i could sell my Mk3 for $8-$11k and be most the way there.

Why not change the engine and gearbox over in japan then bring it in to australia? it must be a bit of a messy one to sell becuase it's been changed to a '93 when it's a '99
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Thu, 18 March 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, I could just have the VVTI and Tiptronic changed, and it would be fine for compliance. I am just overcaring at the moment. It is for sale, and I have recieved about 45 emails about this car so far. It is for sale, and will sell very soon. I have even had a few big race companies enquiring about the car.

dingaling---> if you want to import it you need a level 3 cams licence or higher.

n2734222---> Was pulling a gearbox out of my mates supra this afternoon and tonight, I didnt check my phone while I was woking, sorry mate.
f3nr15
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Fri, 19 March 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a deposit on this car, but it all fell apart when we found out about the lack of compliance availability, very sad indeed.

This car is an unbelievably good buy for the price, and your legal import options would be:

1. Import for parts

2. Import for race (CAMS license required)

3. Buy now and store in Japan until compliance is available in Australia (prob. within 8-12 months)

You should be aware that once the import approval is issued for the vehicle for one of the above purposes, it CANNOT be altered.

i.e. if you import the vehicle for parts or race use, you cannot store it here until compliance is available and then get it legally complied later on. Once the Australian import approval is issued for parts or race use, the vehicle will never be able to be legally road registered.

For most people, that means the final option listed above is prob the best one, and still makes the car great value for money. Had I not know tracked down another late model Supra for importation, it's probably the option I would have gone with.

Also, Kristian I have emailed you about a few things, I know you've got a huge backlog of email but if you could reply when you have the chance, that would be great, cheers.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 March 2004 04:31]

Evan_26
Regular

April 2003
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Fri, 19 March 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl from importacar in melbourne was getting a 98 or 99 done under sevs.
He maybe able to point you in the direction of who he is using.
E
cambelt
Regular

June 2003
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Sun, 21 March 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pity its not manual

[Updated on: Sat, 27 March 2004 14:07]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Sun, 21 March 2004 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling: your not allowed to install an engine older than the car, which technically that would be. And the car is still a 99 chassis.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Mon, 22 March 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 22 March 2004 10:20

dingaling: your not allowed to install an engine older than the car, which technically that would be. And the car is still a 99 chassis.

according to all the companies in aus.. my 2 cars dont exist.... im sure u could fool them.. i doubt it would be that hard..
RiGo
Regular

July 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 24 March 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Email sent.
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 24 March 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi don't really wanna weigh in to your shitfight Smile but i think you can basiclly can import and register any car as a personal import - the catch is you have be able to prove it was your personal car you are bringing from wherever you previously resided.... I knew someone who lived in the US for 18 months a few years ago and brought back a corvette - the car still had to be complianced: eg converted from l/h drive, seat belt changes, etc, but i reckon it can, or could've once, been done.

I would say that if your only time o/s in the last 10 years was to Bali and your nice shiny 1999 supra was registered to a Mr Okimura last you're genna have problems.....

A tip though: NZ dosen't have dodgy import restrictions like we do 'cause they don't manufacture cars and you can register any car that was built to either Australian, European, US or Japenese standards and as such imports are a lot cheaper there. Also Australians can travel/work/live in NZ without any restrictions. And our dollar is worth a bit more than theirs. So if you were to, say, have a 6 month or so "working holiday" to NZ you could possibly end up being able to bring back a very nice import of your choice as a "souvenier".

Check out this site to get to see how easy the kiwi's get it:
http://www.ltsa.govt.nz/index.html I'm sure Australia has a similar website also, i just can't remember it at the moment.

Also if you search yahoo for "vehicle import scheme" within Australia, it'll bring up a nice news story about some dickhead being done for registering 14 cars as personal imports under "borrowed" names.

Drew.
grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 24 March 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a fue things and mechanic witha blue slip ticket can get a trade plate , a one man operation doing car transport can get a trade plate as long as its a registered business , 99 modle supra's can be complied now leagley also throung a loop hole, i know a guy round hornsby that can do it , and he's on the enginering board of old farts who makes up the rule's so its legit
Dennis
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Thu, 25 March 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys, a deposit was placed on this car last friday, and the balance was paid yesterday.

Therefore, the car is now sold.

Looks like there is a bit of interest here..... maybe I should find another one ????

Kristian
Owner/Manager
Japanese Import Parts
f3nr15
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Sun, 28 March 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Kristian,

Just out of curiosity, what import option is the buyer of the car planning to pursue to get it over here?

Just asking to get some closure, I suppose... Sad
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Sun, 28 March 2004 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At present, we are expoloring a cams 3 licence, and the possibilities and probablilities of compliying this car legally.
MrPotatoHead
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Sun, 28 March 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just out of interest i saw a supra on the road this morning with VVT-i sticker on the back. If its really a VVT-i supra it means that you can get it registered (at least in queensland). Of course it could just be a VVT-i sticker on a non VVT-i supra.
kohoy
Regular

January 2004

Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 31 March 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there, I know the car is sold.. but do you think you can find any "ready to race" car for under $10000? I'm looking for a fully modded complete car with some spares... but not something like a datsun.. newer the better.. anyway, please let me know if you can find one. thx
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 31 March 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, toyota preferance ?

kohoy
Regular

January 2004

Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 31 March 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyota's good but not essential.. fwd/rwd/awd are also good... as long as it's in good condition and ready to race... no hurry anyway, I won't have the spare cash until May anyway..
sixteenv
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 31 March 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was about to ask the same question, but just out of interest though.
Race use only.
Preferences for a S4 rx7 or S13 180/Silvia ( i imagine a S6 would be too dear)
I'll keep racing my rolla this year but hoping to do this next year.
Do you come across these much and approx what sort of $ would we be talking about?
Cheers
kohoy
Regular

January 2004

Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Wed, 31 March 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey.. a S4 rx7 is a good one mate.. I saw a few complete race package for about $13000 before.. but I think it can be cheaper...
supra R
Regular

August 2003
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Fri, 02 April 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but you can get thoser s7 92 fc for 5k's from japan.

anyway, is that supra SOLD?

where is that from, any on ecan tell??
viagra_cressida
Regular

May 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Sat, 03 April 2004 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much could a reliable but rough body wise (even minor crashed) R32 Skyline be? I saw Denzo with an old crashed Skyline once he got cheap for a drift car.

I would love one as a paddock basher. Everyone around here has either a paddock basher or a motorbike. Motorbikes are $8000 ish for the things they have and I would LOVE to turn up in a turbo Skyline. THere are huge thousand acre clay pans here as smooth as a billard table and nothing to hit...perfect to learn to drift on.

If I could get one for $3,000ish and then $1000 to get it imported i'd be happy.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Sun, 04 April 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
An R32 Turbo Skyline for $4000 landed ? Unfortunatly that is a dream. If they were that cheap, I would have 3 of them.
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Tue, 06 April 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viagra_Cressida...

This is not far off what you want...

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/0186/

I'm sure a rough one will be heaps cheaper...
They are chargings $6,500 for a "registerable one" in GOOD condition for $5,500 plus their $1,000 fee..

thinking about it....
a damaged one should be a fair bit cheaper, not to mention a if it was a "race / rally only" import... $4,000 to $4,500 is not far off what it should realistically cost you..

[Updated on: Tue, 06 April 2004 11:21]

jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Thu, 08 April 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any chance of finding me a....

SW20, manual, 3S-GTE, in decent nick but not anything special
JZA80, manual, 2JZ-GTE, as above
ST185 or ST205, manaul, 3S-GE or 3S-GTE, as above

for less than $10k AUS?
if so email me at
jinxinferno@hotmail.com
grimlock
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: 2JZGTE JZA80 Supra for Race or Parts $8,000 Sun, 11 April 2004 02:11 Go to previous message
Just wondering if you can import anything else?
Altezza? With the 3stge VVti version.
or just the engine for transplant.
if so how much?

Thanks
And anyone know anything about converting the IS200 to a jspec one?

Thanks all.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:celica 75 2tgeu with pics
Next Topic:FOR SALE - AE93 HATCHBACK SX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:55:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078949928283691 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.