AuthorTopic
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 01:16 Go to next message

THE MIGHTY TRANSMISSION[ 88 vote(s) ]
1.AUTO 10 / 11%
2.Manual 78 / 89%

Ok theres been a discussion on which is better i personally would never intentionally put an auto into a car unless it was a full on drag car but some people might prefer the auto for whatever reason thus the pole

So what are your thoughts / opinions

please vote Very Happy

Send a private message to this user    
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Auto only if there was crap loads of power and I dragged alot

I voted Man. Cool
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i find it alot harder to balance a car during cornering using auto, even if its a sequential shift.

manual all the way
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i guess it depends on the car.

i would never under any circumstances put an auto in my RA23.

but i recently bought a supra that is automatic. and its just so comfy to drive... and when im stuck in traffic issues i know which car id rather be in!

for this reason. i didnt vote at all... because both auto and manual cars belong in my garage!!! Smile Smile Smile
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manual is gewwwwwwwddddddddddddd Razz i voted manual its alot more "fun" to drive and you feel in control of your car. Thats just my 2c worth
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'd always buy a manual car, these days. But, if I had an auto car already, I'd look at building up the autobox before doing a conversion.

Justin
JZA61 - converted to manual Rolling Eyes
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tiptronic
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im lazy, smoke and have a V6 so auto for me Very Happy

Plus I'm a street racer so i need the auto for traffic light comps Surprised

Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im a manual person but i also like tiptronic they are fun Very Happy
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 i have a feeling as to why u started this thread, reality is this poll will not prove anything.

it is also obvious that the majority of toymodders will choose manual, which in your mind, will justify your previous argument in another thread and help feed your ego. You knew what option will be more popular prior to starting thread, theres no other reason for posting the poll.

reality is there no transmission better than the other, both have a wide range of effective uses, advantages and disadvantages.

this thread would be more effective if you asked for people opinions on the adv. and disadv. of each transmission rather than the current poll.

i mean isnt that what you and i and all other long time members trying to encourage in the 1st place, to reduce the toolage factor?

Disclaimer: this post is not an attack on coronamark2, it is an audit of the threads effectiveness.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depends on the circumstances. I wouldn't mind an auto car as a daily cruiser (MX83 minus the 7M badness would be just the ticket), but for my "fun" car it has to be manual.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Fri, 02 April 2004 12:20

coronamark2 i have a feeling as to why u started this thread, reality is this poll will not prove anything.

it is also obvious that the majority of toymodders will choose manual, which in your mind, will justify your previous argument in another thread and help feed your ego. You knew what option will be more popular prior to starting thread, theres no other reason for posting the poll.

reality is there no transmission better than the other, both have a wide range of effective uses, advantages and disadvantages.

this thread would be more effective if you asked for people opinions on the adv. and disadv. of each transmission rather than the current poll.

i mean isnt that what you and i and all other long time members trying to encourage in the 1st place, to reduce the toolage factor?

Disclaimer: this post is not an attack on coronamark2, it is an audit of the threads effectiveness.

thats cool dude

i started this thread because of the other thread but i seriously wanted to see what people prefer

i asked for peoples thoughts/opinions on the types Confused Rolling Eyes

and i honeslty didnt know what people prefer, hence the pole

so yeah i think this thread is effective we can see what the people think

so which did you choose Laughing
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For a cruizer or a drag car i would go with the auto
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manual all the way. I love em. Even when I drive an auto I find myself "changing" the gears. Crazy. I just love the control that you ahve at all times over the car.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Auto for the daily, Manual for the cruiser/warrior
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've always had manuals, never really feel at home driving an auto. That said, had I a pimp cruiser, auto would be cool.

Personally I'd like a clutchless manual ala Ferrari and Lamborghini, best of both worlds, control and ease.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manual all the way. You can feel in control over the car, rev the crap out of it in every gear (if you really want to Evil or Very Mad ) and you dont fall asleep when your driving Very Happy

Thats my 2cents.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Fri, 02 April 2004 17:33

You dont fall asleep when your driving Very Happy

Thats another point, I have enough trouble when I've been driving for a while without one less thing to think about.
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm...I drove a go-kart on the weekend, so, Manual!
But it is a bit difficult at first trying to match revs with a manual behind a 1uz, very jumpy, and hard to drive on wet days.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh, I wonder how many manual guys would have voted tiptronic if it was an option. Because you guys that said tiptronic know that tiptronic = auto right? Wink

I reckon that CVT looks pretty cool. Smile
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in most cars I would perfer a manual both cars I have owned have been manuals although I have nothing against an auto the manual feels alot better to drive with especally with stocko 4 cylinder (most of them) if I owned a moderen day V6 or a V8 I wouldn't really care but I wouldn't knock the autos to much though there are some very quick cars out there with autos! I just think a manual feels better!
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 02 April 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i have the option of driving dads new v8 fairlane which is basically the top of the line auto ford makes, that has tiptronic (not steeringwheel paddels tho) and it decently fast, and driving my rx7 which is manual. i will allways take the rx7 (even if driving in traffic)

unless:

im parking somewhere i think my car might get flogged
i need to tow something
i need to carry something to big to fit in my car
my car dosent work

i like changing gears, and accelerating in each gear, and being able to dump the clutch down a gear and nailing it round a corner ect ect ect.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Sat, 03 April 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manuals are much more fun
anything sporty i wouldn't get unless its a manual (celica, supra, etc etc etc)

dad's HSV senator is an auto... but i reckon it'd feel a million times quicker if it was manual...

Very Happy
JZK25
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Sat, 03 April 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used to love manuals when I was younger but the modern auto is a good thing, it can really exploit the power delivery of an engine if it is built/programmed well. I can't see how you could criticise a 1JZ auto, they are one of the best. An auto is obviously not the choice for circuit racing but that's not how a road car spends it's life. Horses for courses I suppose.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Sun, 04 April 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My parents both own autos. i learn't on an auto and was cool with it, but it just becomes so mind numbing for me now since i've owned a manual. The worst thing is getting in an auto now and trying to find the clutch Laughing
but as it has been said there is some definate feelings of having more control in manuals
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Manual V Auto Sun, 04 April 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Yeah I have that trouble of try to find a clutch to when I jump in a car with an auto just to used to the manual
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Sun, 04 April 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Sun, 04 April 2004 13:10

Laughing Yeah I have that trouble of try to find a clutch to when I jump in a car with an auto just to used to the manual

lol I've solved this problem by fitting a clutch pedal Rolling Eyes ahhh an auto with a useless clutch pedal...
(hopefully the rest will follow one day, gearbox, drive shaft, flywheel, clutch etc!)

Cheers
Wilbo

[Updated on: Sun, 04 April 2004 08:37]

Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Manual V Auto Sun, 04 April 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Sun, 04 April 2004 13:03

My parents both own autos. i learn't on an auto and was cool with it, but it just becomes so mind numbing for me now since i've owned a manual. The worst thing is getting in an auto now and trying to find the clutch Laughing
but as it has been said there is some definate feelings of having more control in manuals

try this on an auto torana
the "hand brake" is actually a foot brake
deadly when tired :/
Eddo
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Tue, 06 April 2004 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car is currently auto and its ok. especially during peak hour traffic, but i'm getting a little bored of it. so when i get the turbo installed, i'll do a tranny swap to manual.

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Manual V Auto Wed, 07 April 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its really hard to say.
for a high powered car as a cruoiser/general use id take an auto most of the time.

but when u really wanna thrash around you need a manual.
I decided the other day when i get my new engine my car has to be manual...

my 1g geu is a peice of shit in auto and im told in manual its actually a decent engine...
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Manual V Auto Wed, 07 April 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for me manual, only way to have complete control of the car, especially when racing.

i use to be totally 'anti-auto' BUT i have come to realise they have their place. after a coule of trips to melbourne in peak hour traffic, my clutch foot fucking killed, in that situation i would have loved to have an auto.

i imagine there would be people with high powered vehicles with heavy-duty clutches who would know this condition i like to call 'peak-hour-clutch-foot' Laughing
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Wed, 07 April 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah auto is good for interstate travel, criuse control can be very usefull when your sitting on 110 for 10 hours in a day
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Wed, 07 April 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depends on the car - auto for something like a Soarer, manual for Rolla's, Celica's etc. Smile

However, those that can ONLY drive auto's annoy the living SHIT out of me. Lazy fuckwits shouldn't be allowed on the road.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Manual V Auto Wed, 07 April 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent driven a manual in so long i probbly couldnt drive one straight out
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Manual V Auto Wed, 07 April 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh one thing that cracks me up: when people have these huge monster tacho things with shift lights on them... on their car that has an auto transmission. Laughing whats the point?
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Wed, 07 April 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ehendrikd wrote on Wed, 07 April 2004 13:19

oh one thing that cracks me up: when people have these huge monster tacho things with shift lights on them... on their car that has an auto transmission. Laughing whats the point?

street cred getz da honeyz bro.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Wed, 07 April 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Wed, 07 April 2004 13:47

ehendrikd wrote on Wed, 07 April 2004 13:19

street cred getz da honeyz bro.

BLING!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Wed, 07 April 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw a VP dunnydore the other day. just the six cyl, "PHAT ZORST" and some "FOOLY PIMPING" seat covers, "KILLER" chrome hubcaps, and the "WAY SEECK BRO" auto shifter, then i looked at the dash and i saw the "FOOLY SICK" monster tacho complete with shift light, incase the auto forgets to change, and i thought to my self....

What is wrong with the stock tacho?
Why?
And its not like it will be revving past 5200 n e way what a waste of money
As hard as i looked i still couldnt find the hsv badges i swore that would be one there LOL

it made my day, thanks to holden for some light entertainment
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Wed, 07 April 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
auto is ghey
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Manual V Auto Wed, 07 April 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like the commodores in south australia are like the ones in queensland Laughing v6 huge arse exhause massive wheels auto and a monster tacho! yeah I some how can't see alot of these cars reving past 7,000rpms any way so theres no need for the monster tacho really (in these cars)
HooN
Regular

May 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Wed, 07 April 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in an ideal world, everyone would be driving a manual. Despite the fun factor, its the safety factor: you pay more attention to driving when in a manual. Cars are not armchairs with a steering wheel.

cheers

tom.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Wed, 07 April 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HooN wrote on Wed, 07 April 2004 21:40

in an ideal world, everyone would be driving a manual. Despite the fun factor, its the safety factor: you pay more attention to driving when in a manual. Cars are not armchairs with a steering wheel.

cheers

tom.

I still don't know how people justify that remark.

Hands on the wheel and keeping your body balanced/braced is far safer than throwing a stick and throwing your weight on your left foot leaving no support for sudden deceleration.

But holes can be punched in that argument too. Personally, I see no difference in paying attention whether I'm in a manual or auto anyway. IE: car goes forward, look out for other cars/people/animals/speed limit signs/all other road signs. Use the wheel to turn, accelerator to go and the brakes to stop (Those three are what controls the motion of the car, not the clutch). No influencing force of whether it's a manual or auto plays a part there on paying attention, it's all just a method of changing gear ratios.

Ideally we all should have wheel mounted sequential shifters or CVT. Very Happy

But as already mentioned, everything has it's place.

Auto for big power and ease of bumper to bumper traffic, and manual for when you have such a gutless car you have to rev the absolute shit out of it to get it moving. Opps, did I type that? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Manual V Auto Thu, 08 April 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy not really I have seen some pretty gutless autos! Laughing
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Thu, 08 April 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Thu, 08 April 2004 16:13

Very Happy not really I have seen some pretty gutless autos! Laughing

Yea, there's lots of holdens out there.....

....opps....

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: Manual V Auto Thu, 08 April 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a sequential box is probably the best way.. one that you can actually shove in auto mode if you really need to Razz
im probably using the wrong name for it, but i believe the new magnas have something like it.
nothing is more annoying when ya trying to eat a burger while driving through town and getting nearly every redlight and changing lanes while using one hand on the wheel and gear stick Razz
hehe
its FUN
you should all try it one day Very Happy
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Thu, 08 April 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for me personally, my cars will always be manual. i cringe at the thought that Sprinters even came out in auto. (not here in Aus obviously). it would just kill the character and fun factor of the car so much its not funny. my first car when i got my license a few years ago was an auto vn commo, and it wasnt too bad because they have a little bit of power, and the auto didnt make the car feel too slow, although it would have been a lot better with a manual trans. imho i think auto trans' should be used in high power drag cars, that will punish manual boxes because of the power.

even if people prefer to drive auto, i think they should still know how to drive a manual. autos do have specific purposes, tractors, implements, larger luxury cars, some trucks etc., but for everyday cars and especially sports cars, they should be left as manual, it does feel like in your in control of the car more so than an auto, and it does make or break the feeling of driving that car.

this is just my 2c, but im sure theres other people that would feel the same way. Smile
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Thu, 08 April 2004 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zhyr wrote on Thu, 08 April 2004 22:10

a sequential box is probably the best way.. one that you can actually shove in auto mode if you really need to Razz
im probably using the wrong name for it, but i believe the new magnas have something like it.
nothing is more annoying when ya trying to eat a burger while driving through town and getting nearly every redlight and changing lanes while using one hand on the wheel and gear stick Razz
hehe
its FUN
you should all try it one day Very Happy

*cough* TIPTRONIC = AUTO *cough* It is NOT sequential. It merely mimics the stick motion and is an entirely different beast from there on. Wink

And nah, that's not fun doing that. I gave that up when I got rid of the corolla. Now I have an auto with a cup holder so I can drive, eat and drink at the same time. Very Happy Not that I have though. I've only drunk softdrink while driving. Man I love cupholders..... Smile It gives you a feeling of social superiority when you tell the drive thru chicks that you don't need the cardboard drink holder. Very Happy Very Happy
Eight_Six
Regular

April 2004
Re: Manual V Auto Thu, 08 April 2004 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1JZ cressida autos are the shizznit. So is CVT. And Tiptronic. And sequentials.

That said love the feel of my three pedals. Not in that way though! Laughing
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 09 April 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Fri, 09 April 2004 00:43

It gives you a feeling of social superiority when you tell the drive thru chicks that you don't need the cardboard drink holder. Very Happy Very Happy

isnt that what they call an oxymoron, feeling social superiority while getting food from a drivethrough Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 09 April 2004 02:53]

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 09 April 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apollo wrote on fri,09 april 2004 00:43

Quote:

It gives you a feeling of superiority when you tell the drive thru chicks that you don't need the carboard drink holder. Very Happy Very Happy

well does this mean I'm superior because I never get asked if I need it or not when I go thru the drive thru at maccas!Laughing (I don't think I'm superior just being sarcastic Very Happy)oh but I do have a drink holder in my sv21 camry its called the center consol its a manual and I still drive and eat and drink at the same time (when I say drink I mean it as soft drink though) as I said before a manual feels a lot better to drive with (for me) Smile
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 09 April 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i used to drive everywhere with a freezie haning out of my mouth, until i bought the biggest size and my mouth couldnt hold it and when i had to make a fast ( as fast a the 4ac would go ) exit, with corner and spoon drain i ran out of hands on got freezie on my fresh threads NOT HAPPY, freezies are now banned in my car as it smoking, if i had had an auto stick there would be no freezie on me! but autos r shit, specially in 4 cyls!

My mate made a funny observation, he lives in perth, "hardcores/toughguys/tryhard ganstas etc, drive auto commys cos they have their left hand just grabbing the wheel and the other has to be out the window lol
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 09 April 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has anyone ever noticed that when you get 2 cars the same make and model with the same engine (no mods) one with a standard auto and another with a standard manual why is the manual quicker and more responsive? most of the autos I have driven seem slower then the same type of car with the same motor (both with no mods) with a manual have a look at a stocko v6 vn commodore this is a lovely example of an auto being less responsive to a manual one
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 09 April 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
while I realise some people think auto is great for city driving, or dragging, I want my car to be a drivers car.
That said, in any circumstance, including stop start city traffic, I take the manual every time
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 09 April 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as i said earlier.. when im in a sleepy.. meh... mood, i would take an auto for the simple fact that its easier

but when i wanna drive, and i mean really drive. manual just gives you so much reward
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 09 April 2004 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can someone tell me, why are autos considered quicker in a drag?

is that at a competition drag-only car level, or are normal street cars quicker in an auto?

i always thought manuals were quicker... they seem to give better 0-100 times etc..... Confused

can someone enlighten me?
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Fri, 09 April 2004 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i generally have manuals because an auto would be pretty average behind all but the most serious 4 cylinders
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Manual V Auto Sat, 10 April 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Sat, 10 April 2004 01:39

can someone tell me, why are autos considered quicker in a drag?

is that at a competition drag-only car level, or are normal street cars quicker in an auto?

i always thought manuals were quicker... they seem to give better 0-100 times etc..... Confused

can someone enlighten me?

because auto's generally change gear alot quicker than any human can.. especially with shift kits etc
also they have less gears so less time wasted on changes(providing you have a high enough powered car with a wide enough power/torque band for it to be effective
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Sun, 11 April 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oohhh i see

in normal street application, whats quicker?
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Manual V Auto Sun, 11 April 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Sun, 11 April 2004 23:49

oohhh i see

in normal street application, whats quicker?

That's just like asking what is quicker, an empty supra shell or an empty skyline gtr shell?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Manual V Auto Sun, 11 April 2004 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
lol got it Very Happy
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Defected car
Next Topic:are VIC/NSW cop radar this good?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:03:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011434078216553 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.