Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
DTM wheels pics x5 NEW PRICE $800 Fri, 02 April 2004 07:36 Go to next message
I have a set of new 15x7 DTM wheels. They are 4x114.3 and have 20 offset. Come with new Marshall 195x50 rubber. Also includes an identical spare rim with no tyre. Still in box.

$1,000

Have a box full of TA22 spares. Name what you need.

Have a 2 boot lids in perfect condition. One with the key hole blanked off.
Have 2 piece tailshaft

Heaps of stuff.

Let me know what you needhttp://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3743

Attachment: DTM.jpg
(Size: 98.60KB, Downloaded 537 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 21 April 2004 08:10]

Send a private message to this user    
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Fri, 02 April 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ignore my stupidity when it comes to Celica's but the diff is a t-series right.

If so how much you want for the tail shaft, i can pick up?
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Fri, 02 April 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep sure is

$20. its the 2 piece tailshaft
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Sun, 04 April 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had a couple of different enquiries. Not sure on whther the wheels will fit a Paseo or not, if someone wants to clear thisup.

The front indicators will not fit a TARA23/28.

Anyway let me know what you need.
Sammeh
Regular

May 2002
Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Sun, 04 April 2004 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still interested in all the stuff i need jack, even if it's not through phil, i'd like it sent down here. would love those wheels too but i think i'd better repair it before accessorizing

Sam
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Sun, 04 April 2004 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi mate

I will be in Canberra on Thursday. Want to meet up??

Let me know buddy.

See ya then
schmitt
Regular

February 2004
Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Mon, 05 April 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i am after a set of TA22 badges. i need both dragon badges and word badges on side also the toyota badge on the back. if you have any of these can you let me know by post or pm
stylez
Regular

October 2002

Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Mon, 05 April 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a front right guard to suit 74 ta22 ?

cheers
Rowan
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Mon, 05 April 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If only they were 1 or 2 inches bigger, i would be very interested, coz i need wheels/tyres for the street, leave the simmons for the strip...
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Mon, 05 April 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What condtion are the wheels in?
I don't know about wheel specs for sprinters so do you know if they will be a neat fit or not?
Thanks
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Mon, 05 April 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, the wheels are in perfect condition. They have only been out of the box to put tyres on them and then put on my car to see what they look like. I need wider rubber and thankfully I can fit 235 at the front because of coilovers and 255 at the rear thanks to shortened hilux diff.

had a ridiculous offer of $600. I am not that desperate to get rid off them however I have no use for them and not going to put them on my mantle piece for show and tell.

As for the Sprinter, I dont know what offset they require. These are 20 offset. Perfect stud pattern for sprinter.

I dont have any celica badges although I will look cos I thought i had one a while back.

No front right guard dude.

stylez
Regular

October 2002

Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Mon, 05 April 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn eh, no worries jack,

you arent still selling superlites are you ?
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Mon, 05 April 2004 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it depends mate

i just getting my hilux diff shortned right down at the moment, and when i get it back and fitted up if there is more room for wider rims then I might sell them and get a set of 3 piece like simmons, roh, etc.., i will most prob keep them for the track though

you going to dubbo, i am coming to Canberra on Thursday to cruis ith the Canberra fellas to the Nationals
stylez
Regular

October 2002

Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Mon, 05 April 2004 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah bit too busy at the moment with uni, and im not sure my car is up to dubbo yet, although im slowly working on it, have to catch you and your beast next time

see ya
Hachi Roku Trueno
Regular

February 2003

Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Sat, 17 April 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude i'll offer $700 for them DTM wheels!
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Sat, 17 April 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi mate
I am away until Wednesday. Email me then and you can come around and see how they fit if you want.
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: DTM wheels pics & TA22 parts Wed, 21 April 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alrighty, new price for the wheels, $800
I will put up a new post about TA22 parts with all the specifics, including 6 point rol cage and other goodies
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: DTM wheels pics x5 NEW PRICE $800 Sun, 25 April 2004 01:44 Go to previous message
hey QIK 3SGTE,
u still selling the DTM wheels?
need wheels for ke35 asap...they should fit?
what area u in?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:A341e
Next Topic:seats are sold
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:28:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065820217132568 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.