Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Who likes Draven's new avatar?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yeah there are some family ones there dude... got 2 sisters and a bro.. silly me sticking everything online.. prove my undoing one day.. haha

I will stop leafing through your files now.. Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL!

Where did you get that from?????

Laughing Laughing
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Tue, 23 September 2003 11:08

haha yeah there are some family ones there dude... got 2 sisters and a bro.. silly me sticking everything online.. prove my undoing one day.. haha

I will stop leafing through your files now.. Smile

thought it was spooky as I have a sister called bethany too *plays twighlight zone music
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spooky, and we BOTH have Celicas, and we BOTH have shameful photos online..

haha Very Happy *more spooky music
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and we both want gt4's and are both about to delete said shameful online photo's! Laughing
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, enough you two love birds...........

Dont want to hear any more from either of you. Razz
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can't delete them! That is like wimping out dude... Smile

mmmmm GT4
ashling
Regular

February 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speaking of ugly mugs, i thought i'd add mine in. i'm in my supra though, that makes it ok, right? Wink

and don't worry dude, i think you're sexy Heart Nod Heart

just don't tell Sandy that Sleep
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashling, you are younger than me, and drive a MarkIV Supra. I HATE YOU! Very Happy haha I think I have seen you around nice car! I think we need a bigger picture of your mug for the full shame effect, but it looks "good" from your avatar Smile mwah ha Smile
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and so the topic of shame rolls on.... Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dear god
where'd you manage to pull that from gtman? Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
excellent
I have concrete evidence to show sandy that you DO love me!
that oughta put any doubts out of her mind.

just so you feel better rob, it's a 6 speed TT with less than 100 000kms Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are either of your sister "bethany"s good looking and single?
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, you could say that.

But shes 12 dude Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry
good looking, single, 18-25yo, smart, funny, easy going, tolerant, fun-loving......
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, you bomb out on tolerant, plus also being a car mad male Razz
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and easy going Laughing
ashling
Regular

February 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 23 September 2003 14:55

sorry
good looking, single, 18-25yo, smart, funny, easy going, tolerant, fun-loving......

dude, shouldn't you be thinking about your THESIS? Razz
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, and are not some of your 'thesis buddies' single? There looked/were quite friendly.. ? Smile
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashling you look like a rob zombie mofo Laughing Laughing
i bet you scare children Evil or Very Mad

Laughing
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL!!! HAHAA ::true::
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and draven, don't you know one of the golden rules of men, if you know a bloke for more then 24hrs his sister is definately off limits Laughing I hafta find the full list of them
ashling
Regular

February 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gtman wrote on Tue, 23 September 2003 16:38

and draven, don't you know one of the golden rules of men, if you know a bloke for more then 24hrs his sister is definately off limits Laughing I hafta find the full list of them

yeah, maybe you should let drav's brother know about that one! Mad
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ash, can you please change your Avatar? It is freaking me out too much to continue reading this thread.

Evil or Very Mad Smile
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashling wrote on Tue, 23 September 2003 15:07

gtman wrote on Tue, 23 September 2003 16:38

yeah, maybe you should let drav's brother know about that one! Mad

sounds like I hit a nerve Embarassed

here's the list anyway

• Any Man who brings a camera to a stag night may be legally killed and eaten by his mates.
  • Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.
  • It is ok for a man to cry if and only if (a) When a heroic dog dies to save its master, (b) The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her blouse, (c) After wrecking your boss' car, (d) One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into "The Crying Game", or (e) When she is using her teeth
  • Unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.
  • If you've known a bloke for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever, unless you actually marry her.
  • Moaning about the brand of free beer in a mate's fridge is forbidden. Complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable.
  • No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man. In fact, even remembering your mate's birthday is strictly optional.
  • On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.
  • When stumbling upon other blokes watching a sporting event, you may ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.
  • You may flatulate in front of a woman only after you have brought her to climax. If you trap her head under the covers for the purpose of flatulent entertainment, she's officially your girlfriend.
  • It is permissible to quaff a fruity alcopop drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach... and it's delivered by a topless supermodel... and it's free.
  • Only in situations of Moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another bloke in the nuts.
  • Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.
  • Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.
  • If a man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.
  • Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.
  • A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.
  • Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both - that's just mean.
  • If you complement a bloke on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.
  • Never join your girlfriend or wife in discussing a Mate of yours, except if she's withholding sex pending your response.
  • Phrases that may not be uttered to another man while lifting weights: (a) Yeah, Baby, Push it!, (b) C'mon, give me one more! Harder!, and (c) Another set and we can hit the showers!
  • Never talk to a man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing: Both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations, an almost imperceptible nod is all the conversation you need.
  • Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.
  • The morning after you and a girl who was formerly "just a friend" have carnal drunken monkey sex, the fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason not to nail her again before the discussion about what a big mistake it was.
  • It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for her to drive yours.
  • Thou shalt not buy a car with an engine capacity of less than 1.5 litres. Thou shall not really buy a car with less than 1.8 litres, 16 valves, and a turbo. Thou shalt not buy a car in the colours of brown, pink, lime green, orange or sky blue.
  • The girl who replies to the question "What do you want for Christmas?" with "If you loved me, you'd know what I want!" gets a Playstation 2. End of story.

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on
thesis ... women
can anyone honestly say they'd rather be thinking about their thesis??
ashling
Regular

February 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil or Very Mad yes, children, mothers, old ladies, young ladies... Laughing

if it's not my appearance then it's my driving. well, that's calmed down a bit since the demise of my 300zx Confused
ashling
Regular

February 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha nice list Smile nah it's not really a nerve anymore, fun to bring it up though Razz

drav, i thought the whole idea of doing psychology was so you could do both at once Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not a nerve - good for jokes tho Smile

rob - all 3 of the sexy girls in my thesis group are taken unfortunately.
what do you expect when they look like that and are also smart?

edit: and that list is awesome Razz
ashling's scared old ladies before - but he's a big softie once you get through that tough outer layer Heart Heart Heart

[Updated on: Tue, 23 September 2003 07:53]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashling looks more like the guitarist from Static-X! http://www.celicasupra.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/mm_rockon.gif
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That smilie never ceases to crack me up Laughing
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gtman wrote on Tue, 23 September 2003 13:18

and we both want gt4's and are both about to delete said shameful online photo's! Laughing

aha ! well gt4 owners arent silly enough to put evuil photos of themselves online - So youll have to clear that obsitcle first before you can have the power of 4 Wink

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

l 3 of the sexy girls in my thesis group are taken unfortunately.

Darn dude Sad You going 'shopping' on conception day 'dis Fri? Very Happy Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 23 September 2003 12:35]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 23 September 2003 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ehehehe
I might be there - depends how good I'm feeling on thesis progress. It's always stacks of fun
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Wed, 24 September 2003 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashling looks like he commands style with that beard and supra Very Happy Laughing Laughing
ashling
Regular

February 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Wed, 24 September 2003 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn right hehehe

now if we could only get the thing running properly, huh drav? Razz
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Wed, 24 September 2003 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ashling before a trim

http://www.musiceffect.com/BANDS/STATIC-X/PICTURES/2.jpg
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Wed, 24 September 2003 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh oh
no wait
I've got a better pic of him here somewhere....
ashling
Regular

February 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Wed, 24 September 2003 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nooonooo! Nope you don't! ARGH

hey wait... have i got some interesting pics of you... Up To Something hehehe
ashling
Regular

February 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Wed, 24 September 2003 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha no Freak Laughing

my hair is longer that any of those dudes, although i wish i could get my beard that long... hmmm.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Thu, 25 September 2003 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a better one Wink

http://www.musiceffect.com/BANDS/STATIC-X/PICTURES/3.jpg
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Thu, 25 September 2003 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dude with the dreads looks like me, except with a pole up his arse Shocked Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Thu, 25 September 2003 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it'd never get that long
sandy would cut it off while you slept

hhmm... brings images of lorena bobbitt
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Thu, 25 September 2003 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no man EVER wants to think about that horrible woman and the terrible things she did Shocked

[Updated on: Thu, 25 September 2003 13:48]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Wed, 15 October 2003 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HA HA I FINALLY found a picture of me bad enough to be worth of this honourable thread of ugly mugs...

enjoy Smile Taken in Tassie 1 week ago... hahah. oh dear, this is embarassing.. why am I even putting this up?????? Very Happy

http://www.hyperstudy.com/rob/images/rob2.jpg
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Wed, 15 October 2003 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH MY GOODNESS!

That is appalling. Gross me out. Take it off!!
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Wed, 15 October 2003 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ouch, suddenly I don't feel so bad about my pictures, and that's NOT an invitation to start posting more of mine Razz Smile
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Wed, 15 October 2003 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha I knew I could count on a response from you Razz Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Mon, 05 April 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not too sure of what I think of the latest effort Neutral Razz Wink I quite liked "The Crow" one.

teeheehee
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Mon, 05 April 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

looks like some freaky bondage sh!t, draven you kinky devil dont let cool1 see it Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Mon, 05 April 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, I'm pondering putting up a pic of me in a toga
we'll see - this is just an interim photo Razz
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Mon, 05 April 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh my

Heart
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Mon, 05 April 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://home.iprimus.com.au/subaru2/bored.jpg
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Mon, 05 April 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now now calm down joel

that was a tad harsh
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Mon, 05 April 2004 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damnit i've had to much coffee etc. today and i can't sit stilllll!
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 06 April 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dravens new avatar gives me nightmares Nope

SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 06 April 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish my excel had boost Razz how cool would a stock looking shitty excel with boost look after its beaten the pants off a HSV

Oh and on the topic of avatars well theres mine for the first time Razz Its Tupac Amaru Shakur a.k.a 2pac...... for thos who don't know who he is he's the best rapper this world has come across Smile
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 06 April 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TryUrLuk wrote on Tue, 06 April 2004 14:50

i wish my excel had boost Razz how cool would a stock looking shitty excel with boost look after its beaten the pants off a HSV

Oh and on the topic of avatars well theres mine for the first time Razz Its Tupac Amaru Shakur a.k.a 2pac...... for thos who don't know who he is he's the best rapper this world has come across Smile

have you been smoking chronic homie?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 06 April 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shizzle my nizzle.....
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Who likes Draven's new avatar? Tue, 06 April 2004 12:19 Go to previous message
well yer..... dahhhh Rolling Eyes
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone we know?
Next Topic:hello TOYMODS from Japan!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 05:10:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079829692840576 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.