Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Mon, 05 April 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be leaving earlier so i wont be cruising with the group.
  Send a private message to this user    
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Mon, 05 April 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hrm....wont be there now, damn stuff Confused Thanks to Big Fella for the offer of his room. I'll organise shite abit earlier next year methinks....have fun guys and take lotsa photos!
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Mon, 05 April 2004 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh shit. I can't even meet you guys at the M4 servo's to see you all off now... today's rain delay put to bed all hopes of getting the RAV4 road-bound (not necessarily roadworthy Very Happy) by Good Friday. Anyone want a spare bed (thanks to Alchy's late withdrawal)?? Confused
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Mon, 05 April 2004 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I probably won't be cruising up with you guys either now. Aiming to leave later in the day.

DAVGT4 is only sleeping only a mattress in Stitt's room, do you want a proper bed?

Andrew, I've sent you a PM about the room details.
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 06 April 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't forget boys and girls

double dermirt points on easter weekend
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 06 April 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
H.E.L.P!!!!!!!!!!
One of my girlfriends coming up has to work on Thursday night and cant get to my house (we are heading up to eastern creek together so 6 pple are crashing thur at mine) she doenst drive and wont be able to get to hornsby by 6.30am fri (when we are leaving) SO SHE CANT COME!!!!!
BUT....if anyone is going to eastern creek via some place near cambletown i think its called narellen, then she can come!
So if there are any kind people out there, coming from that direction...then giimi a call A.S.A.P (please please please)
Mel
0408 213 514
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 06 April 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm is she single? about 24ish and reasonable looking? Evil or Very Mad

Allan
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 06 April 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Single, reasonable looking, but 18 or 19 or sumthing....but thats not the point...she is looking for a ride (in your car not on you Laughing )
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 06 April 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I maybe going that way unknown route to dubbo so far, depends on others.

Sorry

Allan
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 06 April 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mel, any chance she can get from Narellan down to Cabramatta? Jesse and I are leaving from around there so we may be able to help out.. There's not heaps of room in the back of a corolla though, so she might be squished in a bit with bags and things until we get to the Truckstop.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Wed, 07 April 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in campbelltown but will be departing to dubbo at 5am friday and not cruising with the group.

im sure there will be someone else in cambo going.

else last resort PM me for my number.

[Updated on: Wed, 07 April 2004 00:21]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Wed, 07 April 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may be able to help i live around 15 mins from narelan, and will meetup at the truckstop.
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Wed, 07 April 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

only 2 more sleeps to dubbo!!! yay Very Happy

if only my struts arrive back in time!!! boo Mad

dubbo!! yay Cool
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Wed, 07 April 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BOOYA

Guess whose coming

http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/booya.jpg
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Wed, 07 April 2004 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suspension is 100% toight Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Roads were a bit greasy last night so testing wasnt too intense. But it sure beats a boat......still needs a litttttle more bracing though!!!

I will be there with the westies in tow.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Thu, 08 April 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It no need no bracing, just less sidewall Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Thu, 08 April 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got home (gotta love half-days) and now to start on getting the car ready!! Shocked Methinks it's going to be a late night Sad

See you all bright and EARLY!!! Very Happy
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Thu, 08 April 2004 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BRING CBs and extra batteries!!!
TRACTION_ISSUES
Regular

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Thu, 08 April 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i MIGHT meet everyone at the truckstop. not going to Dubbo, but i will check out all the cars and shit, and continue to kick my own arse for ever selling the celica. I will be in a big white landcruiser Twisted Evil

Phill
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Thu, 08 April 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i got the car back and its ready for the nats, well transporting me atleast. Yes the speedo doesn't work but who needs 1.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Thu, 08 April 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toobs and i will try to have some spare AAA's for those dumbasses that forget (retards they are)

Yep i got the half day too, and the car is back together, with new kmac rear shocks, no oil leaks, and its all going well
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Thu, 08 April 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you're wondering why the black rolla isnt attending the nats......

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/AE71%20conversion/DEFECT.jpg

..... grr.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Thu, 08 April 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GODDAMN, 1hr, that sucks, we get 2 weeks over here
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Mon, 12 April 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl dude that SUX!

I think the "PENRIF" bit was your problem heheh Neutral man that sux
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Mon, 12 April 2004 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oi HKSPetey Boi will u fix your clutch so that the supra and skyline can have a semi-even race next year Wink hehehehe

WOO HOO GvS's first drag Wink heheheheheheh I'm so proud...
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Mon, 12 April 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leaves me wondering what kind of person takes a nissan to a toyota event?????

Allan
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Mon, 12 April 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Mon, 12 April 2004 10:07

Karl dude that SUX!

I think the "PENRIF" bit was your problem heheh Neutral man that sux

im sorry but i dont agree with this comment!

coz i think under the place of issue it says CASTLE HILL .. yes thankyou..
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Mon, 12 April 2004 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes but the all-knowing wonderfully helpful RTA personnel who decided that wheel bearings can be tested without jacking up the car and that my front wheels with clearly visible wear markers have "low tread" were in fact from Penrith.

As for the rest of this.

Teh powaz of Toymods!!
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Mon, 12 April 2004 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

What kind of a person takes a Nissan to a Toyota Event....

Everyone's entitled to have some fun...whateva way they choose Wink
And it was a south african badged celica ok! ;p Laughing

SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Mon, 12 April 2004 14:13

Oi HKSPetey Boi will u fix your clutch so that the supra and skyline can have a semi-even race next year Wink hehehehe

WOO HOO GvS's first drag Wink heheheheheheh I'm so proud...

I'll fix it, I'll fix it.

You'll have to stay at the matilda next year so you don't miss out on all the festivities ... and drinking with kylie Wink "Oh that was a great race, cheers"
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha

the skyline broke and was OWNED by TOYMODS powah!

Go Toymods.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go Anthony! Skyline had its ass served on a platter, and THEN it died Smile

Go Toymods!
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoL Just admit it...your clutch was just an excuse wasn't it...
and excuse made up cos the skyline beat the supra...LoL Laughing

The skyline didn't break entirely, just became a little dysfunctional LoL Laughing something about a coil pack malfunction and running on 5 cylinders. However, who gives, its getting a heart transplant soon enough anyway.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 April 2004 00:43]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My supra beat your best time. Laughing

That little hairdryer makes it look like a sedate hairdressers car.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I was hopeing for more of a challenge from the skyline, but I guess it was a little intimidated being a nissan and all that Very Happy . Hope you got the turbo/coil problem sorted.

I was stoked with how the celica was performing on Sunday. Not the fastest car there but I had heaps of fun. It was great to have 2 Toymods cars in the SUPER street final. On ya Norbie, the speed that your car has at the end of the 1/8th is phenomenal.

GO TOYMODS
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like stuff
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmz...we had problems early on in the day anyway, they seemed to be fuel problems, but then the boost was wound down and they were still apparent.

BlakBoi --> don't much care what you beat or how you beat it...LoL the main issue is, I had fun, and thats all that matters Wink LoL and I was persuasive enough to score myself a drive of his car...who beats who is irrelevant....especially when all you get at the end of the day is a lil trophy saying you're car's faster than someone else's.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 13:30

...who beats who is irrelevant....especially when all you get at the end of the day is a lil trophy saying you're car's faster than someone else's.

Its a race, a competition in fact, you know, something where a winner is determined by who finished first.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But see you're inevitably flawed, as not everyone defines winning by who crosses the line first!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True you where in a nissan so your a loser no matter what!

Allan
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teh powah of toymods.... it cannot be beat.

Yes, its fun drag racing. Its more fun winning too.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 14:21

Its a race, a competition in fact, you know, something where a winner is determined by who finished first.

So by your own logic I BEAT YOU! Very Happy
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoL nothing's fair in cars and racing is it?
Geez...fun can be had in any machine...and if you missed the gist...I'm having a joke about beating a supra Rolling Eyes
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was talking to Glen.

... and yes, we're aware your joking. The BS we've all been talking on the weekend has kinda seeped into our "reports" on it.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Toymods Cruise to Dubbo!!! - 9th April Tue, 13 April 2004 13:36 Go to previous message
GO TOYMODS

Clickety Click (you need DivX 5.05)

[Updated on: Tue, 13 April 2004 13:42]

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:old school memebers cruise
Next Topic:anyone going to harrys tonite 26/03
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 1 00:31:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095279216766357 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.