Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Wed, 31 March 2004 12:41 Go to next message
Yeh I got asked about these yesterday, im going down there tomorrow, $90 delivered u know the deal sold 15 of these b4 but if n e 1 else wants one, itll be easy, let me know any questions 0407716089 Very Happy , may make up for other cars, let me know what other cars u want them made for

[Updated on: Thu, 01 April 2004 15:20]

Send a private message to this user    
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE 86 Dast Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Wed, 31 March 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do they slip off at all?

if they stay on properly, through corners most importantly, then ill get one.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Wed, 31 March 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adelaide i c? hello arch, this is for an ae86 i assume? i will personally deliver this mat to you on saturday all going to plan, it will be made up on friday, and they do NOT slip off at all, mine is velcored down and so is every one elses ( 15 other 86 owners from toymods that have my mats ) and all are happy! the mats are made to order so if u want one, and you say yes go and get me one, then i expect u to come through with the $$, u c? so all u need to do now is

A) Confirm that u want purchase to continue
B) Give me your mobile number so contact can be made
C) Decide on colour ( black is easily the most popular and looks best )
D) Deposit $90 into my account, or pay in cash when i rock up, u choose, thanks look forward to hearing from u soon

[Updated on: Thu, 01 April 2004 15:21]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dast Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Wed, 31 March 2004 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CMON people other peeps must want these, i can do for other cars other than 86's
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE 86 Dast Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Thu, 01 April 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take a black one for my Sprinter. Though they did seem to be cheaper last time. Wink Can you pm me the deposit details?
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE 86 Dast Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Thu, 01 April 2004 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,

Im just checking if you got all my details, if you havent email me at mutilate@westnet.com.au and how long do you think it will take to get to perth ? next friday maybe ?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dast Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Thu, 01 April 2004 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet, the more the merrier!! Very Happy , if ne one else want one, REALLY soon, then call me before 12midday tomorrow, otherwise the next run will be done a coupla days later, so its either soon, or really soon u choose

0407716089 thanks
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dast Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Thu, 01 April 2004 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump Very Happy
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dast Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Thu, 01 April 2004 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats a dast mat? Razz

Anyway, can i get a pic of the mat?

thanks
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Thu, 01 April 2004 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can some one take a pic of theirs, i no longer have acess to a digi cam! there was pics in the last thread peace
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Fri, 02 April 2004 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first round sent off, who wants to b in on round 2???? Steve ae86 do u still have pics?
thanks
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Sat, 03 April 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are what the dash mats look like, found the pics from the old post.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3744
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3745
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3746

Attachment: DSC00155.JPG
(Size: 88.11KB, Downloaded 211 time(s))
Attachment: DSC00156.JPG
(Size: 96.59KB, Downloaded 213 time(s))
Attachment: DSC00157.JPG
(Size: 88.29KB, Downloaded 202 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 03 April 2004 01:35]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Sat, 03 April 2004 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks a lot for that mate, ur mat should be there soon, ive already sent it off Very Happy , n e one else want one?
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Sun, 04 April 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Problems, and thanks Wink
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Mon, 05 April 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Mon, 05 April 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got one of these on the weekend, fitted perfectly and looks wicked! Very Happy

and dave is good to deal with too, just makes it all that easier Cool
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Tue, 06 April 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks man, glad u like it! im sure ill deal with u in the near future, maybe those wheels
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Tue, 06 April 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP Very Happy
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Wed, 07 April 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine arrived today, makes my dash look so much cleaner Smile If you're undecided or want more pics of the dash mat, let me know, as I have some before and after pics of mine going on.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Wed, 07 April 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monkeymajik wrote on Wed, 07 April 2004 14:10

Mine arrived today, makes my dash look so much cleaner Smile If you're undecided or want more pics of the dash mat, let me know, as I have some before and after pics of mine going on.

thanks man! glad u like it
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Wed, 07 April 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan, you think mine will arive tomorrow? (Thursday) remember i am in WA.. tnx
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Thu, 08 April 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should be there today! if not DEFINITELY tomorrow, if not tomorrow, call me and ill track the mutherfucker down! and make sure u get your dash mat, good service brings the customers back Very Happy
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Thu, 08 April 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, havent got it today, and i dont think ill get it tomoz because of public holiday, so most probably tuesday next week along with everything else.. if not, ill get back to you Smile
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Fri, 09 April 2004 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope u get it soon! good luck

ANY ONE ELSE WANT ONE?
justinfox
Regular

September 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Fri, 09 April 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got mine a few days ago. Cheers bud!!! Fits perfectly. Easy to install. I put it on, then wasn't sure if I liked it so took it off, then I thought it looked better with it on, so I put it on again!

I have a perfect dash, no cracks... and it's nice to know this will protect it. Does make the dash look more minimal which is a good thing.

What else are you selling!?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Fri, 09 April 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool man glad u like it!, what else am i selling?? mate im selling everything, the question is what do u want?? barely any mechanical parts tho, let me know what u want and ill seee what i can do
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Fri, 09 April 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You wouldnt have a Drivers Side Parker Light Lens in good condition that i could get of you for $40 ?

Still waiting on the mat, im guessing its somewhere in perth Smile
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Sat, 10 April 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i normally only deal in new parts, so IF i were to get it, then that would prolly involve me getting one from a wrecker, you could do that, and although i would get it cheaper, by the time i fucked around trying to locate one and sent it over, it would be more than $40 good luck
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Sat, 10 April 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much do you reckon then ?

New and Old.

[Updated on: Sat, 10 April 2004 06:42]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Sun, 11 April 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new unsure, have to call my supplier, 2nd hand.....by the time u got it, over $60 and im sure u can do better than that! i dont like ripping people off, and if i cant get it cheap ill let u know! ill try tho and let u know! no promises on this on tho
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Sun, 11 April 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer, no worries man, try your best, thats all that matters.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Sun, 11 April 2004 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no dramas
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Mon, 12 April 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay, it has arrived this morning.. brother went out the front, and there was a parcel in our deck chair Smile

Thanks David Smile
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Mon, 12 April 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a australia post never lets me down! with out them i am nothing, and poor!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Dash Mats ( What other cars would people want them for?) Tue, 13 April 2004 08:25 Go to previous message
bump
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1G-GTE Power Steering Pump
Next Topic:Parts Left Over From 20V Blacktop Conversion UPDATED!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 15:47:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072588920593262 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.