Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Mon, 22 March 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh now come come little boy...
I'll have you know...
I get my hands dirty with car stuff all the time!
I did a radiator overhaul in my old civic, and I can change my oil, and pump up my tyres with the rest of them Wink

Farkn walked into an autopro the other day and went off to get me some essentials...oil, coolant, rain-x and then went back and aksed him for a such-and-such oil filter and the MAN behind the counter turns to his workmates and goes 'Wow she even knows the exact oil filter number she needs' Mad Mad Mad talk about sexist pigs in the automotive industry! Dumbasses as well...doesn't take much to read the existing part number now does it Rolling Eyes
  Send a private message to this user    
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Mon, 22 March 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Mon, 22 March 2004 15:28

talk about sexist pigs in the automotive industry! Dumbasses as well...doesn't take much to read the existing part number now does it Rolling Eyes

hehe did you tell em that?
or just go "hehehe, oh you!"

Strangely, they all seem to react better to the latter approach. Anything else is a direct attack on their manhood. I have wonderful memories of working for a smash repairer in western sydney.
However, one should bear in mind that most women really do know Shit All. It's really true.
(I can hear the feminists arming themselves for attack with their idealistic hippy shit already..)
Twisted Evil
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Mon, 22 March 2004 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i spend alot of time with my girl instead of my car Surprised
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 23 March 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoL I spend a lot of time with my boy and his car Wink
doesn't get highly boring beause its a stock standard GTR...
annnnd I get to share the driving so I'm not all complaining.

What's you're average night consist of anyway?
For all those who profess at being able to split time between their girlfriend and the car (working on the car...cruising doesn't count cos everyone should be enjoying a bit of that)...

I'm just curious Wink
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 23 March 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Tue, 23 March 2004 17:28

LoL I spend a lot of time with my boy and his car Wink
doesn't get highly boring beause its a stock standard GTR...
annnnd I get to share the driving so I'm not all complaining.

What's you're average night consist of anyway?
For all those who profess at being able to split time between their girlfriend and the car (working on the car...cruising doesn't count cos everyone should be enjoying a bit of that)...

I'm just curious Wink

avg night with me and gf=poon
JZA70_R
Regular

December 2003

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 23 March 2004 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Girlfriend's and cars can live in harmony.... in my world anyway.

She deosn't really mind my thing for cars, she even comes up for the track days when she has the day off work.

Had to laugh one day, the first time she had driven another car apart from her swift was my supra she wound it out to 6000rpm in 3rd, she loved it. Evil or Very Mad Plus she doesn't mind getting driven around in a black sports car either Very Happy.

But then she does think my AE86 is just an old bomb, Rolling Eyes something else to teach her about...

.... I think I'll take a clone for backup Very Happy...
JZA70_R
Regular

December 2003

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 23 March 2004 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Because my girlfriend doesn't live with me ill either spend the full night or 2 or 3 (or more depending on funds and how im feeling) and the other nights are for my other love.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Thu, 25 March 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha...I've just discovered that 2 wheels are faster than four...
I'm in love...

And its a honda Wink hehehehe
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Thu, 25 March 2004 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont mind if guys love their cars but sometimes the obsession can go a bit too far! For example one of my ex bfs, when he used to take me out he had to drive around looking for police stations so he could ask if he could park his car there cos he was scared it was going to get nicked. He was absolutely obssessed with it and it was only a bloody panel van.
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Mon, 29 March 2004 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i keep getting told that i love the gym, my car, her car, my computer, my xbox, etc etc etc etc etc more than what i love her.
heh thats probably coz all those things dont demand that much attention Razz
*sigh* why did i have to date a princess? Confused
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Mon, 29 March 2004 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the bitch is in maken' my roast dinner if im out with the car it wont matter!

Harmony...

*cough*

umm serious note, Cars have never been an issue its allways been something else then the cars are a handy excuse!

Allan
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 30 March 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
allan you left yourself widdddddddde open for comments on that last post
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 30 March 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my girlfriend helps me wash mine.. work on mine.. clean the inside.... clean my OTHER soarer.. its great Razz
and never complains
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Wed, 31 March 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know hey I think it depends on whats the girls like if she loves cars or doesn't care about what her boyfriend does it wouldn't effect too much except the less money to spend on the car but good example one of my mates ex she made him decide on weather for him to keep his car or to keep her so I think I'll pass on that one because it could go either way Confused
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Thu, 01 April 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would u guys go for a chick that likes cars
just so that it doesn't cause problems with
the relationship when you guys spend more time
with the car than with the chick??...because the
chick inadvertently spends time with your car
as well???
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Thu, 01 April 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no I'd go for a girl if she was nice enough Smile It doesn't really matter if she likes cars anyway she should respect what your hobbies are but there are situations where the car may become the point of an argument though it also depends on what the girls like everyones different thats just my opinion anyway Smile
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Sat, 03 April 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think guys need to have more hobbies than just modifying cars and playing with computers. Granted the above two don't phase me entirely because I'm a car-loving information scientist, but for those chicks out there that arent...

I think it best to find a guy with similar interests and intellect level, after such times you can factor in personality and physical aesthetics.

Then u've got the whole problem of what to do when dinner/movies/clubbing/cruising becomes boring....sorry, it should never become boring per se, because you shoul always be in good company, but does anyone else find that you get to a stage where you've done everything thats possible (locally) and there's not much else to do without a deal of planning?

SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Sat, 03 April 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've found it very hard trying to build a modified car and have a gf at the same time...... financially it's set me back on spending money on a new toy. But in the end it's all worth it. Id rather drive a shitty excel and have my missus then not have my missus and drive a show toy....... Cars = material things Missus = my world
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Sat, 03 April 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah of course they do.
All they want is to have money spent on them, and to suck up all your time to do something with them, that they want to do.
Too much trouble imo!

I have 2 cars to finish before i can afford one of them Wink
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Mon, 05 April 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Men 'choose cars over partners'
April 2, 2004

DRIVERS of hotted-up vehicles prized them more than their partners and believed their cars boosted their sex appeal, an Australian survey has found.

A survey by an Australian car insurance company found drivers of modified high-performance vehicles often rated them more highly than their girlfriends or boyfriends.

Almost half of the 180 respondents to the Just Car Insurance online survey said their cars were their main interest in life.

Fourteen per cent of respondents said if forced to choose between their car and their partner, they would pick their car.

Many drivers believed driving a hot-looking car boosted their sex appeal and 44 per cent of those surveyed said they believed people who drove modified cars got more attention from the opposite sex.

Most respondents (52 per cent) considered themselves to be obsessive about their car.

Just Car Insurance national manager Andrew O'Hara said he was not surprised by the results, posted by drivers of V8 and Japanese imports modified with body kits and expensive stereo systems.

"They are just so passionate and obsessive about their cars; it's just amazing," Mr O'Hara said.

news.com.au
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Mon, 05 April 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im with you V8_MA61!!!

I would rather just spend money on the car. Although, once i find a girl who is worth it i'm sure things would change.

Till that time happens........$$$$$$ IT'S ALL FOR YOU MR2!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Mon, 05 April 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just reading this post i am glad to see that the majority of guys think the same.

With me well i always kid around saying that my car comes first but i love my baby so much that we'll if she made me choose, i'd sell my current car to make her happy............................................. ..... Then buy another that was Faster or i could work on just as much Evil or Very Mad
All my female friends love my cars and my G/F hates it cause i spend so much $$$$$$$$$$$$ on it. thing is i spend more on her!!!!!

Guess some girls just aren't happy unless all attention is on them.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 06 April 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Men 'choose cars over partners'
April 2, 2004

The same article managed to infiltrate my other forum and cause just as much inane discussion as its going to create here...

Quote:

DRIVERS of hotted-up vehicles prized them more than their partners and believed their cars boosted their sex appeal, an Australian survey has found...and...Many drivers believed driving a hot-looking car boosted their sex appeal and 44 per cent of those surveyed said they believed people who drove modified cars got more attention from the opposite sex.

read: ugly guys modify cars in order to aide them in getting laid...

Quote:

A survey by an Australian car insurance company found drivers of modified high-performance vehicles often rated them more highly than their girlfriends or boyfriends.

read: guys are rather scared of emotional attachment and anything that they can pour emotions into that can't hurt them emotionally....is great...hence traditional love of cars Wink

Quote:

Almost half of the 180 respondents to the Just Car Insurance online survey said their cars were their main interest in life.

read: Great...a future of males that survive solely for the benefit of having the maddest machine on the road. Rolling Eyes again, I reiterate...men need more hobbies than beer, football, cars and sex.

Quote:

Fourteen per cent of respondents said if forced to choose between their car and their partner, they would pick their car.

read: Great out of 180 people...only 14% are truthful...this shite just keeps getting better...

Quote:

Most respondents (52 per cent) considered themselves to be obsessive about their car.

read: its not just a car...its a lifstyle...even if its limited in scope???

Quote:

"They are just so passionate and obsessive about their cars; it's just amazing," Mr O'Hara said.

read: I've never really understood or appreciated the car scene because I'm one of these people who thing mechanics are gods gift to earth...LoL its not amazing, it just demands a change in mentality for some people Wink

I'm done here...
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 06 April 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY I work with people who'd rather drive around in a nice car then be with there girlfriends (if they have one) you should see there cars 1 commodore vr with a hugh arse wing on the back only a standard v6 in it but and another commodore vn its blue and he want's $9000 for it (it's only a stock v6 with a custom paint job) wouldn't pay that much for a vn but these are two good examples of this survey they think that driving around in these cars make women wanna look at them it's stupied how people think crap like this most women I find don't care! and I agree with you on the subjct of hobbies people do need better hobbies then beer football cars and sex
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 06 April 2004 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but i like football, cars, sex and beer....
Very Happy
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Wed, 07 April 2004 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoL I wouldn't pay anything for a VN...they're one of the worst models' that Holden brought out...riddled with problem and rushing in design and build because they had to keep up with ford. VP's were only marginally better...in the V's anything prior VH (VB/C) really isn't good for anything but ripping it to pieces and making some form for psedo drag car, VL/VK are prolly two of the more popular and less problematic modesl, VN/VP/VR didn't really rate in my books, VS increased popularity cos it turned a little more stylish and modern, VT/VU (ute)/X/Y did well enough but yehhh I'm not a biggie on holdens any part of the day really...those that drive them up here are synonomous with dickhead. So yeh..

LoL Jag...in that particular order???
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Wed, 07 April 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Thu, 08 April 2004 09:07

LoL I wouldn't pay anything for a VN...they're one of the worst models' that Holden brought out...riddled with problem and rushing in design and build because they had to keep up with ford. VP's were only marginally better...in the V's anything prior VH (VB/C) really isn't good for anything but ripping it to pieces and making some form for psedo drag car, VL/VK are prolly two of the more popular and less problematic modesl, VN/VP/VR didn't really rate in my books, VS increased popularity cos it turned a little more stylish and modern, VT/VU (ute)/X/Y did well enough but yehhh I'm not a biggie on holdens any part of the day really...those that drive them up here are synonomous with dickhead. So yeh..

LoL Jag...in that particular order???

i was thinking about something whitty to say... but then i fully lost it.. so im just gonna sit here looking stupid and blonde Confused
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Thu, 08 April 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

...men need more hobbies than beer, football, cars and sex.

Why change a formula that has worked well for so long?
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Thu, 08 April 2004 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Mon, 05 April 2004 15:08

Till that time happens........$$$$$$ IT'S ALL FOR YOU MR2!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

are you going to spend your money on my MR2? Very Happy
then they can get married and have babies and we can be the proud parents of a bunch of cute widdle MR2s and stuff.
it will be awesome Very Happy
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Sun, 11 April 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The question is not " Does my girlfriend resent me spending time and money on the car? "

The question is " What girlfriend? "

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Sad
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Sun, 11 April 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think my gf is a bit pissed that im such a tight arse alot of the time
cause im trying to get my 1jz car going asap... after that i wont be
but it does seem a bit unfair to her alot of the time
she will just go and pay for stuff cause im broke..
and insists on doing it too Sad
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Sun, 11 April 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lousy mozilla

[Updated on: Sun, 11 April 2004 08:00]

Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Sun, 11 April 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can have mine Very Happy
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Mon, 12 April 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The forumla works, I'll admit, but when your love of cars, becomes an obsession and rates over life itself, then don't you think that u've gone a little bit too far???

And you lose all communication skills because your head is either under the bonnet or honed on the TV / Computer screen and nothing else in life seems to matter until said game is over (be it computer or other) then don't you think its time for a re-think?

Either that or get yourself a very accommodating girlfriend who has little worry over the fact that she rates lower in pecking order than both the car, tv and computer...
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Mon, 12 April 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Girls make your car heavier.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Mon, 12 April 2004 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DiZ_ wrote on Mon, 12 April 2004 16:17

Girls make your car heavier.

Laughing
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 13 April 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha okkk then, well you guys can just sleep with your hand...can't say that wouldn't be out of the ordinary for some of you and you won't have to worry about a chick making your car heavier Rolling Eyes
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 13 April 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 10:05

Hahaha okkk then, well you guys can just sleep with your hand...can't say that wouldn't be out of the ordinary for some of you and you won't have to worry about a chick making your car heavier Rolling Eyes

great.. well now that we are settled that chicks do infact create needless weight in cars ill..................ohh wait Laughing
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 13 April 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think that to shallow people, "hotted up" cars are very much important. To me i don't really care, i started to do stuff to my car, then realised it was a Camry. It would be nice to meet a girl that was interested in cars as it would to meet someone who shares any of my other interests. Being single sucks.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 13 April 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoL and people wonder why my civic's still stock...LoL

Jag --> mate u got nothing huh Laughing
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 13 April 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 14:28

LoL and people wonder why my civic's still stock...LoL

Jag --> mate u got nothing huh Laughing

i dont think u quite understoof the joke i was making.......... maybe you should Embarassed hehe
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 13 April 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 08:05

i spend LOTS of cash on my car i have told my missus that in the financial side of things my car comes first Laughing , because its my money i can do wtf i want with it.

but whats really shits me is how chicks can go spend $$$$ on some shit at the shops and us guys dont give a rats arse how much it cost, and when we do say something i needed them to go with my jeans Rolling Eyes

just a few reasons why cars are better than chicks

Your car doesn't get upset when you forget it's birthday.

You don't have to talk to your car after you drive it.

You can choke your car.

Yourcar doesn't get mad when you ignore it for a month or so.

Cars don't get jealous if you come home with grease under your fingernails.

Cars don't snore.

Your car won't wake you up at 3:00 AM and ask you if you love it.

Your car won't leave you for another driver.

You don't have to pay child or income support to an ex-car.

If you say bad things to your car, you don't have to apologise before you can drive it again.

If your car doesn't look good, you can paint it or get better parts.

If your car goes flat, you can fix it.

If your car is mis-aligned, you don't have to discuss politics to correct it.

If your car is too loose, you can tighten it.

If your car is too soft, you can get different shock-absorbers.

If your car makes too much noise, you can buy a silencer.

If your car smokes, you can do something about it.

Cars always feel like going for a ride.

Cars don't care about how many other cars you have driven.

Cars don't care about how many other cars you have.

Cars don't care if you are late.

Cars don't get pregnant.

Cars don't have parents.

Cars don't insult you if you are a bad driver.

cars don't mind if you look at other Motorcars, or if you buy
car magazines.

cars don't whine unless something is really wrong.

cars last longer.

cars only need their fluids changed every 2,000 kays.

cars' curves never sag.

New cars must be asked for, and if you don't want to pay for them, you don't get them.

You and your car both arrive at the same time.

You can have any colour car and show it to your parents.

You can kick your car to wake it up.

You can drive a car as long as you want and it won't get sore.

You can drive a car any time of the month.

You can share your car with your friends.

You can't get diseases from a car you don't know very well.

You don't have to be jealous of the guy that works on your car.

You don't have to deal with priests to register your car.

You don't have to take a shower before driving your car.

You only need to get a new chain or belt for your car when the
old one is REALLY worn.

Your Motorcar never wants a night out alone with the other cars.

Your parents don't remain in touch with your old car after you dump it.

Your car doesn't care what you're wearing when you take it out.

Wearing four fresh rubbers makes a ride in a car more enjoyable.

One gets in no trouble for storing disassembled pieces of the car in the garage.

Disassembling the car is done out of pleasure rather than need.

cars always sound pleasant.

Unlike women fat cars aren't cheap dates.

need i go on Laughing

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 13 April 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck me.. that went on forever
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 13 April 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 14:28

fuck me.. that went on forever

theres that many reasons why cars are better Laughing
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Tue, 13 April 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hey I think it was only a joke mate I'm quiet sure know one would of ment to upset you I have nothing against girls and would take any girl who is a friend more than friend etc in my car at anytime Smile but I wouldn't be able to race anything though Laughing no my camry seems to be slower with two or more passengers (weight reasons) sorry if I upset you most girls are cool Very Happy
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Wed, 14 April 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoL yeh I read the humour, and my reply was remotely sarcastic...considering half the guys around here are self-proclaimed singles Wink

Just a quick question (coming from someone who has factory stock wheels)...whats the avg weight of maybe a 17-18" x 7-9" chrome mag???...
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Wed, 14 April 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the average weight would be quite heavy Very Happy
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Wed, 14 April 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sounds like you are selfconcious of your weight. Very Happy
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Thu, 15 April 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA me....selfconscious...about what weight? the 55 odd kilo's that I am? hardly!

The point I was trying to make, is that the weight a set of biggish chromies would add to your car, would or could be in the vacinity of being equal to that of your average chick Wink
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Thu, 15 April 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can't speak for the other boys , but my 15" superlites don't weigh much at all.

Don't get me wrong , girls are tops , ones that are trim and tall are the bomb , but at the end of the day , they do make your car that little bit heavier , costing you the racers edge. Very Happy Wink
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Sat, 17 April 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And what sefl-respecting caring individual would race with their girlfriend in the car anyway? risking not only his but her life as well? heheheh

The only time when racers' edge is important, is stopped on the white line waiting for the christmas lights, and in that sitation also, you should be racing alone Wink

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Sat, 17 April 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skull - Mad true but is be expected from both sides I let one girl drive my car and I swear to god she drove it like 100 times harder then me (I don't really dive hard very often but have given my car a bit at times Evil or Very Mad) in fact I'm not lying here every time I've been in a car with her I have been holding the jesus christ bar shes just mad behind the wheel people say men are worse drivers then men well she makes most male drivers look tame! in fact the other night I saw here flogging her boyfriends ss with him in the car! but really I don't like driving stupid with other people in my car as I know I'd never forgive myself if I killed my girlfriend or a friend
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Girlfriends and cars??? Is it true? Sat, 17 April 2004 09:02 Go to previous message
mick wrote on Sat, 17 April 2004 18:57

Skull - Mad true but is be expected from both sides I let one girl drive my car and I swear to god she drove it like 100 times harder then me (I don't really dive hard very often but have given my car a bit at times Evil or Very Mad) in fact I'm not lying here every time I've been in a car with her I have been holding the jesus christ bar shes just mad behind the wheel people say men are worse drivers then men well she makes most male drivers look tame! in fact the other night I saw here flogging her boyfriends ss with him in the car! but really I don't like driving stupid with other people in my car as I know I'd never forgive myself if I killed my girlfriend or a friend

sorry I meant men are worst drivers then women in that post though I think its not true
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:full license test, the one after green P's
Next Topic:BEWARE, NEW VIRUS, I JUST GOT IT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 16:25:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0083420276641846 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.