Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

icon14.gif  Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 05:05 Go to next message
2004 Toyota Nationals - Dubbo 9th-11th April

Go Toymods!

At one of the best ever Toyota nationals the Toymods crew did themselves proud by making up one of the largest contingents and certainly the most vocal!!

Congrats to the Toymodders that came and to those that came away with awards! Was cool to see everyone behaving themselves as well.

On behalf of Toymods I'd like to thank the Nationals organisers for putting in alot of time and effort in making an awesome weekend possible - namely Dave, Grant and Paul - thanks guys!

Certainly I need to thank all the entrants especially all the Toymodders and forum goers...and thanks to all the spectators and first-timers that came down - was cool to see so many new faces!!

As everyone starts arriving home the stories and pictures will be appearing but i'll get the ball rolling with a brief rundown of what most of the Toymods crew got up to over the weekend.

Friday 9th

730ish a bleary eyed bunch of toymodders met at the m4 caltex truckstop for the cruise up... most of them only having just finished getting their cars ready the night before.

Coffees and breakfast was munched on while we waited for the stragglers to show... although tired we were all excited to be on our way.

The turnout was huge for what was going to be a long cruise... 22 cars, 1 bike and 39 people all up! Thanks to the guys that came by as well to see us off.

We handed out maps, car games and went through an itineray for dubbo so that we all knew what the plan was.

The GT4 led off the pack at 830 and the amazing thing was that pretty much the 22 cars stayed together for the entire 400kms with everyone keeping to the speedlimit - nice work all!

Was cool fun to have so many cars together for such a long time... most brought their CBs along which helped pass the time as well as provide much amusement Smile. They helped with directions and cop spotting as well.

We made a brief stop in the mountains for supplies, scaring a nissan cruise in the process but pretty much made it to bathurst in about 3 hours. Headed straight for Mt Panorama to do a lap and line up the cars to take pics... the cop cruising with us meant our lap was sedate but after the pics a few cars dissappeared for another lap which sounded a little more 'spirited' Wink.

Drove to orange for lunch and petrol before continuing on to dubbo.

Traffic was light and apart for stopping for Tim in old12c who was having carby issues and Mos in the 'stock' cressida who had a flat it was happily uneventful... oh apart from the locusts of course... grrrr... most cars were meshed up and prepared but it still got messy.

DavGT4 and thewagonist caught up with us past orange (having left sydney later in the day)... we gave steve the award for collecting the most squished locusts on his bumper... well done man.

Drove into dubbo and to the matilda motor inn at around 330pm to unpack and register for the weekend... a bunch of sweet toyotas already there and our arrival packed out the carpark.

Within the hour most were at the carwash cleaning off the locusts and making their cars pretty for saturdays show'n'shine.

That evening there was the nationals welcome dinner where we all had the chance to chat with other entrants... although a few of us slipped off to grab some more substantial but equally dodgy dubbo chinese takeaway.

The night turned out to be a long one involving excessive alcohol, noise and little sleep. Toymods took up most of the family units in the rear block of the matilda and our banners claimed it for our own - for the non-toymodders that found themselves surrounded some apologies for the noise and perhaps a heads-up for next year Wink.

I believe there is also photographic evidence of an intoxicated stitt dressed up in a red girly halter top.... hmmmmm.... Laughing

Saturday 10th

Hangovers and red-eyes were well evident for Saturday morning's show'n'shine at Dubbo City Toyota... as were around 50 shiny toyotas... it was a great chance to check out everyones cars even if they did have to spill into the street.

By lunch-time most headed their own way... some back to bed... others to autobarn for a car display and discounts.
About 20 of us met up at dubbo zoo to see the locals... um... i mean the animals. We scored a discount which was sweet and split into 2 groups... those cruising in cars and the more energetic hiring bikes and going pedal powered. We wanted golf cart races ala jackass but they were all booked out. Sad

Was a bit of fun and definately an experience for those that hadn't been before... i think ra28joel has some picks illustrating the finer points of an otters sex life. Rolling Eyes

Back at the matilda there was much activity as everyone prepped their cars for sundays drags... and others watched on drinking beers and offerring less helpful advice.

35 of us headed to dinner that night at the Railway Bowling Club (the only place our numbers could get a booking) where we consumed all you can eat chinese, seafood and roast. We made some impression on the locals especially with the attempt to join in the rock'n'roll dancing after dinner.

Arriving back at the matilda the alcohol came out again as did the melody pops (i dont think those sleeping quite appreciated the sweet tunes and talents of a block full of toymodders whistling). Some silly games of chinese whispers provided much hilarity most of which cant be repeated here Razz.

Sunday 11th

Sunday morning sporting even redder eyes we drove out to wellington airstrip for drags and a challenge to the local v8s from dubbo city car club.

The stories and times for the 1/8th mile will no doubt follow but it again was cool to see the Toymodders sitting together under out own marquee cheering loud when one of us won.

Special mention has to go to our very own Jason who once again shamed some local v8'ers and who took out the day in the final race against the 8thsin supra after chopping him at the start -congrats Jase!

That night the Nationals presentation dinner was held with tired, sunburnt, hungover but very proud toymodders present.

A few of us took off that afternoon for Sydney but most left monday morning having had an awesome weekend!

Thanks again to those that came and for those that didn't you will have to put it in your diaries for next year!

Our numbers did us proud - well done guys!!

Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 05 May 2004 15:28] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not long home, and too tired to type much up about the weekend right now. It was a f&#$ing awesome time, and I'll have more to say and a lot of photos to show after a bit of rest.

See you all in a couple of days Cool
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A good time was had by all!

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ltubnor/STITS.JPG
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Mon, 12 April 2004 20:38

it would be wrong if that excited me...wouldnt it?
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Just so the image pops up again
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Argh! My eyes!!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so when's the gallery going to be up!? Smile
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Mon, 12 April 2004 21:22

Just so the image pops up again

Ive been violated. These innocent virgin eyes of mine are scared for life. Nice pic thou
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"im sorry paul, but im gonna have to kick your ass"
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the gallery is up with danny and my photos + a vid of yellorolla vs 8THSIN
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EMP-2TG wrote on Mon, 12 April 2004 23:25

the gallery is up with danny and my photos + a vid of yellorolla vs 8THSIN

damn gallery seems to be down
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just woke up..... and still tired. More sleep nowish.

I have a rather large collection of short drag videos which has pretty much everyones car there doing something, so eventually ill get that uploaded somewhere.

Oh and Blackpoopra (Razz) - You really should've handed in that lovely 9.8sec timecard!
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused

Glad to hear a great time was had by all...
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am strangely attracted.....
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can see alot of people using this as their Avatar
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a few pix, especially one of Jason chopping 8thSin at the final.
Can someone host them for me?

I think Stitt is showing a bit too much skin there! Laughing

Great weekend though. I slept about 13hours last night & I'm still tired.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had originally put the photos up in the Gallery, but I discovered some weird things which points to someone trying to hack the server via the Gallery.

I've pulled it down and am investigating things. Photos will be up soon guys. Sorry for the delay.

And for those that missed it in the other thread...

Send pix to me for inclusion into the Toymods gallery!!

toymods@nark.is-a-geek.com
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark, i am sending u all the pics i took, yes there are some weird ones in there, but still good. Oh i have a better pic of stitt in that top.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draza read ur pm's
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Mon, 12 April 2004 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoL I wanna see photos!

Danny --> Man how good was the zoo! Great idea lil boi! Had so much fun! I hadn't been to that zoo in ages, since I was a lil kiddie Smile

Sleeping away from the Matilda gave me a bit more peace and quiet, but it looks like I've missed out on my fair share of drunken fun Sad oh welll...always next year Wink Laughing
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 09:43

Sleeping away from the Matilda gave me a bit more peace and quiet, but it looks like I've missed out on my fair share of drunken fun Sad oh welll...always next year Wink Laughing

Yeah, matilda is a MUST Smile
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 12 April 2004 22:06

Oh and Blackpoopra (Razz) - You really should've handed in that lovely 9.8sec timecard!

Oh man... what did i miss?

And for the record, i farked the center bearing on the tailshaft, not the diff w00t! Freak
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That was my post above dammit.

Oh and its "cole trickle" to you buddy!

I think the 2J was the real winner on the day.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 April 2004 00:47]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gallery

Is

Not

Working

Wink
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok the email failed so go to this link for my photos,

http://members.optusnet.com.au/draza1/ToyNats%2020 04/
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What email failed?!
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did u get the email? cos it came up failed.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, no email. What did the error say?

Can't be space issues on my end 'coz I received Josh's 44MB email last night.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What eva happened to what happens on tour stay's on tour.

In Defence, that was a dare between me and Miss 22 there shall be some pics of her up soon enough.

Had a great time

Black Supra you should of handed in your time card man. I din't like taking home your trophy.

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What was the trophy for?

Best N/A? didnt think there was a title for that?

I broke out anyway so i thought my time didnt count and it was all over.

oh well. Shit happens.

The N/A 1/4 mile title is beckoning. Cool
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best N/A 2L - 3L

3rd gear is beckoning Smile
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoL how bout best newcommer?
Laughing even if I was in a skyline!
it was my first drag...and I managed to beat a supra Laughing
*looks around for Pete* muuuhahahaha
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 13:17

Best N/A 2L - 3L

3rd gear is beckoning Smile

Well that sucks a big fat dong now doesn't it?
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 13:21

it was my first drag...and I managed to beat a supra Laughing
*looks around for Pete* muuuhahahaha

Yes you beat a Supra, well done.

A few notes though:

1. You didn't race against ME
2. Kylie got a better time later
3. It wasn't a turbo supra
4. You were fully clothed (so it doesn't count)
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 14:17

Well that sucks a big fat dong now doesn't it?

Your fault for not putting your timeslip in. Twisted Evil

I don't mind though, either way, I was gonna get MY trophy (over 3L N/A).
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 14:21

I don't mind though, either way, I was gonna get MY trophy (over 3L N/A).

Which technically, my time would have also secured.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you'll find that your 2JZ is 2995cc or something close.

so 2 - 3L is your bracket Embarassed
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Yes you beat a Supra, well done.

A few notes though:

1. You didn't race against ME
2. Kylie got a better time later
3. It wasn't a turbo supra
4. You were fully clothed (so it doesn't count)

(1) I was never going to race you!
(2) I didn't really get a chance to get a better time later
(3) Turbo or no Turbo...Nissan still beat Toyota heheheheh Laughing
(4) I was never going to have a nekkid race! welll ok so it did cross my mind...but the tought was thwarted!

SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well come back next year and you can race the supra again ... nekkid! Smile

Was thinking, the two girls can line up again next year and for punishment the "looser" has to pash the winner for 20 secconds. Laughing
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Was thinking, the two girls can line up again next year and for punishment the "looser" has to pash the winner for 20 secconds.

Somthings wrong there... Rolling Eyes
But hey sound good to me! Very Happy
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Well come back next year and you can race the supra again ... nekkid!

Was thinking, the two girls can line up again next year and for punishment the "looser" has to pash the winner for 20 secconds.

How bout some flesh-toned lingere...LoL you'd never notice the difference Wink

LoL What if we tie Petey???
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 15:13

How bout some flesh-toned lingere...LoL you'd never notice the difference Wink

LoL What if we tie Petey???

Lingere is good too!

If you tie, then you pash each other. Simple.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyway, getting too far off topic, sorry.

The event this year was great, and I'll be dragging again next year as that was the highlight of the toyo-nats for me (and Kylie).
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cole Trickle, you is a massif dong for not handing in your time slips. They told you to do so at the start of the day, so you are fully a massiff dong.

I hope Venkman and spengler enjoyed their trip back to sydney!

Drags are cool, just not late night stitt drags.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 10:46

I think the 2J was the real winner on the day.

GO 2J!!!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 14:27

you'll find that your 2JZ is 2995cc or something close.

so 2 - 3L is your bracket Embarassed

I meant my time was ownage enough to win the class above Smile
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 14:06

I hope Venkman and spengler enjoyed their trip back to sydney!

Which one am I? Smile
OLD-12C
Regular

July 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what a top weekend it was an experience im looking forward too next year thanks for a top weekend to all the toymods boys and girls. The old 1 is still in mudgee so another road trip is in order.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 10:34

What eva happened to what happens on tour stay's on tour.

ROFLMAO!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't laugh, I expect more Perth people over here next year!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My bad, once again, that was me Smile
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 15:10

Your command is my wish!
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't worry simon, oops i mean tim the old 1 will get back and u can have some more fun once its back.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 17:10

just as long as kev isnt one of them(JCMF and cruzinda know who i'm on about)
i drink way too much around him Sad
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, Kev might pick up another "mature" lady trolling the streets of Dubbo in a drunken haze Smile
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 15:22

BlackSupra wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 15:10

Your command is my wish!

If the power of a poor uni students income with the combined might of Virgin Blue can get me here, you have NO excuse! Nod
OLD-12C
Regular

July 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does any1 have pics of the weekendthat we can look at now
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The first of my lot are 90% up at the moment..
Friday's adventures: http://www.luc1d.net/other/toy_nationals_04/friday /
Just ignore the large image sizes listed on the page. I reduced the files after i created the gallery.

Saturday's stuff is uploading at the moment and I'll post up the links for that and Sunday when they're done.
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 09:43

Danny --> Man how good was the zoo! Great idea lil boi! Had so much fun!

lol yes was cool

enjoyed push biking it around too although i think next time i wanna try golf-carting it Smile

lost everyone about half way around but that was cool cause we pushied off to see if we could do the quickest time Laughing

maned wolf was freaky

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report Tue, 13 April 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Saturday's stuff: http://www.luc1d.net/other/toy_nationals_04/saturd ay/
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April
Next Topic:WSID Wednesday 28th April
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 15:34:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00907301902771 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.