Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » poll whos had there bycyle stolen?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Mon, 12 April 2004 12:12 Go to next message

whos had there bycylce stolen?[ 39 vote(s) ]
1.yes some low lifes taken mine! 20 / 51%
2.no my bicycle has never been stolen 17 / 44%
3.I never had one to get flogged 2 / 5%

I decided to see how many other people at some stage on this forum has had a bicyle stolen by some idiot! after events that happened on the weekend my bmx that wasn't even a month old was taken whilst I was in brisbane on saturday but was thankfully found on the same day with minamal damage scratched rims etc it's the first time someones pinched a bike on me and knowing the feeling of some low life taking my bike whilst I was gone really pissed me you just don't go and pinch something that doesn't belong to you especally when I work hard to buy my stuff the bikes a recreation thing that gives me something to do on the weekends not for anyone else (sorry I'll shut up for a bit now Mad ) just thankfull to have it back Very Happy

so how bout you? is anyone else as lucky?

Send a private message to this user    
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Mon, 12 April 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yerp, got a mountain bike for christmas when i was about 12, got stolen. i loved that bike *weep*
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Mon, 12 April 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a BMX bought for me a fair few years ago now when i was racing. It cost a tad over $900 and was stolen less than a week later Crying or Very Sad
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Mon, 12 April 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had my Mongoose Villain stolen from the school bike compound about 6 yrs ago. The bike compound had 4m high fences and whoever it was that stole my bike cut my lock and somehow got it over the fence. Surprised Shocked

I loved that BMX. It had those cool tri-spoke tuff wheels.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Mon, 12 April 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i never owned a bike good enough to get stolen
big mike
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Mon, 12 April 2004 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guess i am a losser i hade two stolen over the years. the first i was a little tacker (idiot) and left it in the street. the second was last year and i locked it the toilets at work and am sure the land lord took it as he is the only one with keys Mad .
never stolen any thing though. hows that for justice.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Tue, 13 April 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My ex-housemate was working in a bike store, gave someone a test ride of a $2500 bike, forgot to take a liscence or something...goodbye bike! Laughing
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Tue, 13 April 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i have, then i saw the guy on it and close lined him Rolling Eyes
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Wed, 14 April 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my bike was borrowed from a friend, then by another friend and another friend... its been 6 years since i last saw it. Sad
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Wed, 14 April 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well your bike went for a JOYRIDE Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Wed, 14 April 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get this many years ago (showing my age abit) I worked all christmas. With the money I made I brought a bmx and then started to modify, pegs etc I guess thats where it all started.
6 months later while at the shop it got knocked off,PISSED OFF
any who 4-5 years pass and I get a call from the cops while in class at school about said bike.
It was stolen from Lakemba in Sydney, I get the call in Mudgee and it was found in Brisbane.Now I had to give another statement to the mudgee cops about something that happened years earlier and the bike was to be sent back to me within 2 weeks
I have not been at school for about 13 years and do you know what I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE FUCKING BIKE

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Wed, 14 April 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a really nice freestyler stolen from me. Sad
Went down to the creek and left the bike up there... Some prick came along and took it.
This was when I was young.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Wed, 14 April 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this man has had his bicuylce stolen

http://www.damascus.vic.edu.au/Special/Athletics-2004/34.jpg

you can see him here asking anyone via the PA whether they've seen it.

Very Happy
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Wed, 14 April 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put me down for two ...

1. Was a Gt pro freestyle team addition in black , which was eddys from the 1990 gt Australian tour . Then upgraded which about $1600 worth of revcore parts etc , redline flite cranks , peregrine 48's etc , this was really rare as it a prototype v brake made for just the team bikes back in the early 90's which didn't take off till much later . House was robed and the place was trashed and only the bike was taken . Thats the last time i leave a bike unlocked .

2. some years later , was a craftworks team dhr 205 in black custom made , hayes 8" discs , big whitebrothers forks , a special stratos rear shock , lots of other goodies . Well this was a really bummer due to the bike was in the back of my car disassembled as i had just been mucking about at a bmx track . The car it was in was a alfa sud which had a boot with the boot lever on the left hand floor due to be a left hand drive conversion { very hard to find } and it was taken out of the boot apart in front of a fucking hospital i just took a friend to due to a bike crash . This not only sucked because i lost the bike but really sucked hard because the nationals where the next week and i rushed to build another one by the next week , but couldn't find the correct front brake by the weeks end . Thankfully this was fully insured with gio with cover in all places due to traveling every weekend for racing , and yes they got the payment to the bike shop of $8800 i one week . Well there should have since the bike was $500 year to insure .

Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Thu, 15 April 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had one bicycle that was stolen from me three times and I stole it back two times. This happened years ago, but the best part is that about year ago I did get to know this one bloke that had come my very good friend now. Anyway guess whos old bicycle I saw in his yard when I went there first time Very Happy .
j_o_e_l_05
Regular

March 2004
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Fri, 16 April 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no offence but i thought its on topic (its a joke)

Q) what did the aboriginal kid get for xmas?
A) YOUR BIKE

[Updated on: Sat, 17 April 2004 12:29]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Fri, 16 April 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Q: What did the fucking racist get?

A: Banned. Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Fri, 16 April 2004 11:14]

j_o_e_l_05
Regular

March 2004
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Sat, 17 April 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeez mate, chill out.
didnt u see the bit up the top that sed JOKE.
some people are just illeterate Twisted Evil
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Sat, 17 April 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
by my freekin pe teacher at highschool of all people
yes i went to a rough all male school ;P
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Sat, 17 April 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
j_o_e_l_05 wrote on Sat, 17 April 2004 22:28

jeez mate, chill out.

well, it wasnt there before.

you edited it after your last post.

no need to call others "illeterate" when you can't even spell it.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Sat, 17 April 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Sat, 17 April 2004 22:49

by my freekin pe teacher at highschool of all people
yes i went to a rough all male school ;P

Bahahaha!!! Dude, thats gold Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Sun, 18 April 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dizzy wrote on Sat, 17 April 2004 23:36

j_o_e_l_05 wrote on Sat, 17 April 2004 22:28

jeez mate, chill out.

well, it wasnt there before.

you edited it after your last post.

no need to call others "illeterate" when you can't even spell it.

Thankyou Dizzy... I didn't even notice that. The post that he made is exactly 1 minute before he edited his original one. Very Happy

Racist jokes are still offensive.
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Sun, 18 April 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70_3SGTE wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 18:38

well your bike went for a JOYRIDE Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

thanks for pointing it out captain obvious. Rolling Eyes
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Sun, 18 April 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had mine taken from in front of me and then thrown into a tree as I was chasing them..... It was hard to get out because it had those famous yellow tuffs...lol Laughing
j_o_e_l_05
Regular

March 2004
Re: poll whos had there bycyle stolen? Sun, 18 April 2004 03:55 Go to previous message
lol yeah guys i fucked up lol, sorry. but it was a joke. people on here are too edgy? is it just me or does lately everyone want to start shit fights (i know i do)
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:from USA forum: shop owner loses business
Next Topic:how many womens we got on here
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:11:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065369606018066 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.