Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » MA61's in north bris.... who are u ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
boudan
Regular

June 2003
MA61's in north bris.... who are u ? Sat, 20 September 2003 15:12 Go to next message

seen another white ma61 hooking around... maybe he/she will read this .. for anyone else... heres a good chance to swap resources...

ie... tell me where ur ma61 wrecks are...

i've only sourced parts from All Jap... cause they are close Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: MA61's in north bris.... who are u ? Sun, 21 September 2003 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If AL jap is close to you, you must be close to me! So come and give me a spin Very Happy
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61's in north bris.... who are u ? Sun, 21 September 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's a very sad looking maroon MA61 at Salisbury wreckers (south side). Saw it there last weekend.
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: MA61's in north bris.... who are u ? Sun, 21 September 2003 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

albany creek... to be exact..

will have to rain check that spin until our next north bris meeting... its a MA61 stock... nuthin to get excited about.. 5me isnt really a power house Rolling Eyes

Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61's in north bris.... who are u ? Sun, 21 September 2003 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mmmm, don't live too far from me either. Funny thing is, I see like, NO old skool, hell, ANY supra's around.

No, wait, I have actually seen a few MKIV's, (Damn I want one more now than ever before), but none of the old celica's.
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: MA61's in north bris.... who are u ? Sun, 21 September 2003 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ergh...

u dont wanna see them ne way.... theres a red ra60 driven by an ugly mole in albany creek... + 2 ta22's..

eatons hill has a couple ra40's and 1 nice trueno that i know of...

aspley has quite a few corollas and sprinters..

when your a pizza boy... you see where alot more cars live...

anyone seen the new pink "aspley drift and ????" skyline... looks ricey extreme ...

[Updated on: Sun, 21 September 2003 10:28]

Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61's in north bris.... who are u ? Sun, 21 September 2003 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boudan wrote on Sun, 21 September 2003 20:27

ergh...

u dont wanna see them ne way.... theres a red ra60 driven by an ugly mole in albany creek... + 2 ta22's..

eatons hill has a couple ra40's and 1 nice trueno that i know of...

aspley has quite a few corollas and sprinters..

when your a pizza boy... you see where alot more cars live...

anyone seen the new pink "aspley drift and ????" skyline... looks ricey extreme ...

Yea, I see plenty of the celica's around, just not the celica supra's like your car, that's what I meant by old celica's before. I was on the supra subject. Wink

Pizza delivery, yea, I did that crap from 94-97, so been there done that for too long. Wink

I saw that pink thing parked outside a shop on gympie road on friday afternoon. I thought it was a silvia or sx200 at first actually. Ah well, there we go. Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: MA61's in north bris.... who are u ? Sun, 21 September 2003 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have one just south of the gateway..is in the shed temporarily tho Razz Probably seen it cruising around there all the time - is the blue/ silver colour - same as norbie's.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: MA61's in north bris.... who are u ? Mon, 22 September 2003 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a silver\blue one as well
you'll see it on the M1 going down to southport every day between 7:30 and 8

Might also seen me hoon around Carindale\Camp Hill area
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61's in north bris.... who are u ? Mon, 22 September 2003 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just when I say I don't see any.

Today on the morning walk, I see an old red ma60/61 with fartcan approaching the roundabout on Dayboro road/Beevil, (Man I have to find out how that's spelt correctly), at Petrie @ about 8:50am-ish. Anyone own up to that one? Smile
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: MA61's in north bris.... who are u ? Mon, 22 September 2003 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

whitey here...

red is for the testosterone defiecent...

spelling lesson are for mi....
steeko
Regular

July 2002
Re: MA61's in north bris.... who are u ? Tue, 13 April 2004 07:59 Go to previous message
i'm on the northside,, morayfield at the moment..
i will be moving to newmarket next week.

I drive a white MA61 all standard,, white writing on tyres.
Squeeks a little, i need new bushes in it..
holla if ya see me Smile

no stickers , it's stock as a rock!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cruise tonight?
Next Topic:Anyone have a trailer I can borrow?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:20:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061409473419189 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.