Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
icon3.gif  Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 13 April 2004 17:01 Go to next message
Official Toymods Photo Shoot

Date » Sunday, 25th April

Where » Meeting at Homebush - Carpark 6
(for those running late or can't make 12pm the destination is 'Federal Park' on Chapman Rd, Annandale (approx 1pm on wards)

Time » 12.00pm at Homebush
1.00pm at Federal Park

Destination » Federal Park - Chapman Road, Annandale
(you should be able to meet us here at 1.00pm if you can't make the cruise from Homebush)

Cost » Free for Toymods financial members (small fee for non-members if time permits)

After many questions like... "why aren't there any photo's of members cars on the Toymods site...", we've decided to hold the first Toymods Photo Shoot.

The back drop chosen for this shoot is an industrial area under the Anzac Bridge. We've selected several spots within this site to try to accommodate all cars. There will be a form handed out on the day allowing you to select which you'd like as well as giving us some general info about your car.

We'll be holding a BBQ lunch (normal $$$) at the park while groups of approx 5 cars cruise up to the photo site (5 mins away). Paul and myself will be there as the 'official' Toymods photographers (using digital cameras).
All photos will be available via email and numbers plates will be erased unless specified.

This should be a great day out, and a great chance to get some unique shots of your car - AND of course 'models' (girlfriends/partners) are more than welcome to pose in the photo's Very Happy

Look forward to seeing you all there with nice shiny cars!

Dav

[Updated on: Wed, 05 May 2004 15:27] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 14 April 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is he BEST idea that I have seen in a while.

I will be there. Brief description of my car will take about 2 pages.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 14 April 2004 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there one way or the other. The Red crown is currently unreg but Kirsty's new MS123 should be finished by then. Either way we should be there on the day Smile

mmm models....... Is Miss 22 or GRLTOY going ????
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 14 April 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Il be there for sure Smile, i want to get some nice pics of the camry before i sell it and start working on the celica.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 14 April 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everyone wear your cricket boxes if Miss22 makes an appearance.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 14 April 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miss22 should be there as it is the other half of the dare that stitt was wearing her top at the nats, she is meant to pose infront of stitts wagon.

I don't think i will be turning up as my cars paint and body aren't in the best condition, and it is set to get worst as i do some rust repair next week. I would still like to see all the pis and can't wait for the final results to be posted.
OLD-12C
Regular

July 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 14 April 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if MISS 22 is coming im bringing more than a cricket box!!!!
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 14 April 2004 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn good idea this.

Big goose bumps if Miss22 has got to pose in a bikini & its a cold day Laughing

Anyone game to have Stitt pose? Laughing Hopefully NOT in a bikini!!

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 14 April 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm I'm in the process of printing a membership form(for the 3rd time...eheh I just never seem to post them ), but this idea has got me off my arse, I'll be a member by then and I'll be there Very Happy
pimp1j
Regular

November 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 14 April 2004 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
r there gonna be any hot chicks posing for pics? Shocked Laughing
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Thu, 15 April 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont get it
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Thu, 15 April 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool this day will be sweet.....hopefully should have a couple of cosmetic stuff done to my echo by then to should look good....bring on the BLING BLING!!!.... Very Happy
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Thu, 15 April 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pimp1j wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 01:15

r there gonna be any hot chicks posing for pics? Shocked Laughing

BYO dude - Although I hear there could be one or two Wink Very Happy
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Thu, 15 April 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR KE70 wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 16:48

i dont get it

What exactly don't you get?
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Thu, 15 April 2004 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys... it doesn't matter what state your cars' in , come along anyway. I've got bits missing off mine, but I'll still be having photo's taken! Very Happy

Otherwise, just come for the food... Stitt cooks a mean BBQ
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Thu, 15 April 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sent off my membership yesterday Very Happy Need to remove BD4's sticker(prev. owner) to make way for Toymods logo. I'll def be at this meet.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Fri, 16 April 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds great to me.

Although anyone that has seen my car lately will agree it is best photographed at about 50ft preferably with one of thoes funny lenses that cover up all the imperfections. Cool
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Fri, 16 April 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice, I'm pretty sure I have that day off work, so I'll bring along the cressida. We'll just have to avoid taking pics of the back right quarter panel. Wink
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sat, 17 April 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there, i think i'll try and avaid the rear left quarter pannel. Also the front bar has a few dings.
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sat, 17 April 2004 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all i will be bringing my TOYMODS number plates with so if you want to use them instead of your own by all means go for it
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sat, 17 April 2004 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why'd you have to hold this event on the same day as the annual Supercruise to Wollongong???
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sat, 17 April 2004 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry dude.... it's always hard to accommodate everyone and we thought we should give people as much time as possible to fix up their cars from Dubbo...

BUT don't fret, I'm sure we'll hold another one at a later date if everyone shows enough interest... otherwise if you just wanted the pics taken, I'll be more than happy to catch up with you sometime... let me know Very Happy
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sat, 17 April 2004 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bandit wrote on Sat, 17 April 2004 14:25

hey all i will be bringing my TOYMODS number plates with so if you want to use them instead of your own by all means go for it

Awsome idea... i'm sure a few people would love to use them
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sun, 18 April 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will be there!!! bringing along my male model for the shoot... Shocked
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sun, 18 April 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a plan Dave... Cheers for that dude...

You can show me some tricks for photography too...
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sun, 18 April 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Davgt4 - for us interstaters , seeing your putting an effort to put pics up for members cars - do you want the likes of us to post you a decent pic as well , so we ALL can have our cars up on the page ?

ive got some sweet ones of the Gt4 in the members rides bit i have - if you want to pinch one of them
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
icon10.gif  Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 20 April 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gess what puzzle man and the other picce of the puzzle(cassie) will b comeing i did not no it was anzac day well b a homebush nice and erly
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 20 April 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds Like it will be a great Day.

I won't be able to make it got work on etc.

So seeing as i won't be there the other half of the dare won't be happening however this isn't the only reason.

Have a great day everyone look forward to seeing some top pics.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 20 April 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, I should be in for this aswell!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 20 April 2004 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can everyone who's planning on coming along please reply here so we can get a firm idea of numbers for the day?
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 21 April 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did say it earlier, but I'll do an official "I'll be there"
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 21 April 2004 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be there for the food. it'll be the first toymods outing in my new car
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 21 April 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 21 April 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we will b comeing craig and cassie
JZX90T
Occasional Poster

December 2003

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 21 April 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be bringing the Mark II for sure, been looking forward to something like this. Cool
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 21 April 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile Smile I'll be there ...
but could've done with more time to
pretty Jas up for his first modelling appearence!!!!!!!!!!
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 21 April 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, I'll have to push mine there. Confused

I'd like to take you up on your offer of getting some pics of it at a later date though. Smile
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Thu, 22 April 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod and I will be there in the crowns ( Hopefully the new one will be ready) but if not then it will just be my MS123
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Thu, 22 April 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 more sleeps !!!!!! Shocked
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Thu, 22 April 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Argh, cannot make this. Going to be up in Katoomba and wont be back till about 3ish that afternoon. : (
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Thu, 22 April 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drop in mate. We'll be going most of the afternoon I think!

If you're going to come and need directions just give me a buzz. My mobile if you need to contact me is 0409 824 873.
GTI16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Thu, 22 April 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Fri, 23 April 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Thu, 22 April 2004 16:08

Drop in mate. We'll be going most of the afternoon I think!

If you're going to come and need directions just give me a buzz. My mobile if you need to contact me is 0409 824 873.

Thanks mate. I'll see what I can do. Problem is that my car will be dirty as and all that from a long trip. Very Happy See what I can do. By bro might be going as well (Robst162). Thanks for the help.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
icon11.gif  Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Fri, 23 April 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 more sleeps
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sat, 24 April 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Won't be at this one, no point, the 22 is gettin resprayed soon enough and hopefully will be ready for a cruise up to small car sunday..no point brining myself and no car...have fun
MEL
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sat, 24 April 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

Well I'm NOT going to be at this, and boy am I pissed about it. TOyday in soccer I landed on my ankle badly, after a trip to hospital and other events I cant walk on it let alone drive(its my right foot I've got like barley any foward orlateral movement) on it for about 2 weeks, thanks to serious soft tissue and ligament damage. So its crutches, time off work and no soccer for me, this really really shits me! Mad Mad Hope you all have a great day and post all your nice piccies, I'll see you all at the next event, body willing Rolling Eyes
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sat, 24 April 2004 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the day has arrived and my new car is still in many many pieces at the workshop so it won't be there... But Rod, Harry and I are still comming in the old white MS123,
see you all this afternoon guys.

Alchemist
Sorry to here about your ancle....
injurys like that can haunt you for the rest of your life,
Believe me, Both my knees are F#$ked forn the same thing... (Stupid highschool Soccer team Mad Mad Mad ) and still give me issues but mainly if it's cold or raining and damp. good luck with the recovery

[Updated on: Sat, 24 April 2004 22:54]

Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sun, 25 April 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got back a little while ago.
It was a good place to take the photos, im sure all the cars will look great in them.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sun, 25 April 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The location for the pics today was great Smile

Just wanted to congratulate Dav and Paul on a great day, everything went really well and I am sure we got allot of great shots.

Hopefully next time we can get a group shot before people have to go home. I think we will have to do that again.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sun, 25 April 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave and Paul!

Tireless effort guys.

Thankyou to all who contributed to make it awesome. An excellently relaxing way to spend a sunny Sunday Smile

Can't wait for the pix.

Steve, send me those ones we got on your camera Wink Very Happy
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sun, 25 April 2004 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks all for the fantastic effort... Had a great time
BBQ was it's usual culinary delight Smile
Can't wait to see the photo's Smile
Thank's to Jess's dog ( has some clever tricks ) Laughing
and well the weather was fab.....
great time had by all Smile Smile
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
icon10.gif  Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sun, 25 April 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool damn fine way to spend a sunday arvo.......would like to see more bonnet girls though hehehehe......i finally got some nice shots of the Echo.....sugest next time some sort of forest or reserve or even good ol palm beach for the next shoot
cheers
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Mon, 26 April 2004 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It sounds like a great day was had by all.

I'm sorry I had to miss this one. Then again if I was around I'd have had to wash the poor old MR2 and it wouldn't have known what was going on.

Congratulations to Dav and Paul by the sounds of it you got this event just right.
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Mon, 26 April 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sun, 18 April 2004 13:25

Sounds like a plan Dave... Cheers for that dude...

You can show me some tricks for photography too...

Too easy Ben...more than happy to help. Send me a PM or email when you have a spare arvo... Sundays are good for me...
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Mon, 26 April 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it seems as though everyone had a great day... a big thanx to Paul for all his organising with this event and also Rod for BBQ supply and Joel (stepping into Stitt's shoes) and getting the snags cooked! Sausage sandwich and a can of drink - what more could you ask for... Very Happy

Everyone got to the park around 1.30 and the BBQ was instantaneously fired up, as well as some last minute car detailing! Picnic rugs were layed out and lunch was served. It was great to see all the families there as well... it made for a real great 'day in the park' Very Happy
After lunch, Paul organised the first group over to the photo shoot site, then the rest of us followed about an hour later. We made the most of the great surrounds for the rest of the afternoon, finishing at dusk on the dock front for a group shoot with everyone who hung around.

Thanx to everyone who came and made it a great day... especially the wifes/girlfriends (thankfully no one brought both), kids and of course Ralph (the little dog)!

I'm sure with the success of the day, we will organise to hold another one, with a new location - watch this space...

Also for everyone who couldn't make it, and the interstaters... photo's are more than welcome to be emailed through to be used for the members page. If you could keep them under 1Mb (max 2 photo's) please email to davhoban@iprimus.com.au.

Cheers,
Dav Cool
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Mon, 26 April 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a suggestion - but why not plan another shoot for a pre dyno day activity ..

Im guessing we'll have more toyotas and members turn up for that weekend !

if so ill be in !
PooPoo
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Mon, 26 April 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate my car makes the harbour look fulsik.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Mon, 26 April 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PooPoo wrote on Mon, 26 April 2004 18:32

Mate my car makes the harbour look fulsik.

and that was just the beginning....
i didn't know you could do that with your.......ears
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Mon, 26 April 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just wondering when and where the pics will be posted? Sorry if they are up somewhere already, Im not that great with computers or finding my way around the net.
cheers
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Mon, 26 April 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
oops i shouls stop reading the for sale section first all the time Sad
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:National Auto Supershow - Newcastle
Next Topic:New Club 1/4 mile record
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 05:34:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010216951370239 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.