Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » those guys at microtech must have really been bored

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
midnight
Regular

November 2003
those guys at microtech must have really been bored Wed, 14 April 2004 06:34 Go to next message
has anyone ever looked inside a mircotech product?
I took the cover off my digi1 and there are silly messages printed all over the board Shocked

see for yourself
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/microtech.jpg

"stop the bullshit"
"the gurl system"
"64 bit power yeh yeh!"
"dont worry SHIT happens"
"what do you want to hear"
"never give UP"
"work smarter not harder"
"it's mad"
"its never the BOX"
"mad cow"
"kicking arse"
"money delivery"
"totally professional"
"warranty void"
"ON time' ON spec' ON BUDGET"
"burn in HELL"
"HEAD BUCK"

[Updated on: Wed, 14 April 2004 11:25]

Send a private message to this user    
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Wed, 14 April 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl Laughing well at least they have a sense of humor!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Wed, 14 April 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH

that is funny
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Wed, 14 April 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL, thats some funny shit! Laughing
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Wed, 14 April 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL. Laughing

BTW does anyone know if that hidden game in MS Excel is true or just a myth? I never could work out if it was BS or what. Confused
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Wed, 14 April 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah there is a very basic game inside office, do a google search and you should find out what version of office and how to get into it......... Rolling Eyes

read this thread:

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Applications/MS_Of fice/Q_20853140.html

That pretty much sums up what Microtech computers are worth in my opinion, there are better options. Has anyone tried to get tech support from Microtech themselves:

Shit happens............... Shocked

[Updated on: Wed, 14 April 2004 07:46]

STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Wed, 14 April 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youngy wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 17:42

That pretty much sums up what Microtech computers are worth in my opinion, there are better options. Has anyone tried to get tech support from Microtech themselves:
Shit happens............... Shocked

haha i recently attempted to get some tech support. It came back soon enough in the form of one line email replies.

Yeh that game in excel is awesome Rolling Eyes But i guess it was fun in y10 computers to play around with.
torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Wed, 14 April 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe ..

I've seen this before on some sort of server type board - it had "pass the bong" or something like that! - kind of explained a few things ..
pimp1j
Regular

November 2003
Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Wed, 14 April 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've heard storys of rattles in doors of cars... and after weeks of trying to find the rattle, finding a screw attached to a piece of string with a note "bet it took u a while to find this"..... obviously the guys in the factory find it funny! Smile
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Wed, 14 April 2004 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Used to be VERY common on older computers

the Amigas had heaps of it as it was the time when IT guys didnt get payed shit thay did it for the love of the job thus the chipset chips are all named after wife's, girfriends or children

Ahh the good old days of IT

Allan
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Wed, 14 April 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahaha thats golden
especially the string and screw
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Wed, 14 April 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they must have been really bored to spooge all over it, i wonder if i could mod chip that, looks pretty easy, i could make it play pirated fuel maps Very Happy
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Thu, 15 April 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn allan was wondering when someone was gunna start mentioning buster, alice, ect ect....

Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Thu, 15 April 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey yeh ive got the same ...well not the same...but stuff like that on my mircotech Digi 1 too... Shocked
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Thu, 15 April 2004 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STR8 2.8 wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 16:03

haha i recently attempted to get some tech support. It came back soon enough in the form of one line email replies.

Dude, soooo many car places don't like using e-mail, but use it because they have to. Seriously dude, RING them, they are in the same state. That said, I'm not surprised they aren't really forthcoming with the tech support for such an old computer.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: those guys at microtech must have really been bored Thu, 15 April 2004 23:35 Go to previous message
Laughing thats hilarious
I'm sure that everyone gets bored and looks for ways to make a day at work more interesting, i know i do Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:light green ta23 ???
Next Topic:My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 11:45:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070741176605225 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.