Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 02:34 Go to next message
About Us

Holy Rollerz was founded by Brian Wood and Gustavo Torres in November of 1999 in Kennesaw, Ga. We are trying to get the word out on how the Lord can bless you when you abide within His will. We will strive to promote the love of the Lord in an area where He has rarely before been given the glory. Many car clubs tolerate drinking, profanity, and sexual promiscuity. WE DO NOT. We are trying to give young car enthusiasts a club that neither promotes nor tolerates any of these things.

Everyone has their own interests and that they should have a group of friends with whom they can share those interests. We are all born again Christians, and we want to honor the Lord for the blessings he has given us. Isaiah 61:3 says that we will be "...a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor." Without Him our vehicles would not have been possible, so we created:

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club

Laughing PRAISE THE LORD

for all you bible bashers out there http://www.holyrollerz.org/
  Send a private message to this user  
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you use one of these
http://www.baddesigns.com/can1c.gif
for the can of worms you just opened?
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you have anything to do with this club im going to beat you senseless
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i found it prety funny, im a christian so im not knocking the big man upstairs, chuch isnt my thing.

but can you imagine a harry chrisna v the holly rollers drift battle Laughing
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont mind people being religoious, its just the "born again christians" comment that disturbs me
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looked at some of the members rides, only one Toyota and it was hilux and a rice one at that, heaps of chrome, and ridiclously low.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

at least there not born again ricers "i've seen the neons" Very Happy
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck i was just reading some of that shit on the holy deluded wankers forum. as a "nonbeliever" the shit they are saying is just incomrpehensible, reading it i cant actually tell if they are serious or if they are taking the piss, what monumental delusion.

ps if anyones religious please dont take offence!!
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 13:01

i dont mind people being religoious, its just the "born again christians" comment that disturbs me

Oh dear. I guess i disturb you then? Very Happy

Man, I am glad I am not a part of that site though. Exclusiveness annoys me.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

how so? Wink

Quote:

Political, Religious, Racist or Sexist comments or threads are not permitted.

Shocked Wink
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 13:43

Quote:

Shocked Wink

Spoil sport. Smile
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 11:57

RobST162 wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 13:43

Quote:

Shocked Wink

Spoil sport. Smile

Laughing
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha ha ha...

Site Stats:

Users Online
0 Members
1 Guest

What a stampede! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 13:22

lang wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 13:01

Oh dear. I guess i disturb you then? Very Happy

Man, I am glad I am not a part of that site though. Exclusiveness annoys me.

i dont think anyone with a sniper kitty as their avatar could manage to disturb me Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm touched. Truly touched.

Feel the looooorrve in the air! Smile Heart Heart

[Updated on: Wed, 14 April 2004 06:01]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 12:51

if you have anything to do with this club im going to beat you senseless

Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Some of you met Melissa when you came out to L.A. a bit ago. Unfortuantly..Our relationship did not blossom as I had wished. While I pray that myself and Melissa can someday be friends again. She has alot of things that she needs to work out on her own...things that I was unable to help her with. So, In closing I first and foremost ask that you pray for her and her struggles. I pray for nothing but the best for her. I will miss her dearly. 2ndly, I ask that you pray for me. And that Im able to use the strength God has givin me. and that I can see what direction he wants me to take and how he wants me to use this for his glory. thank you all, Eric

Quote:

Hey everyone, i went out house hunting today, and found an awesome townhome. I put a contract on it, so pray that the contract is accepted if this place is God's will for me. I'm really excited about this new place and I think it could be a great meeting place for our club too.

Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Wed, 14 April 2004 08:29]

TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ITS JEHOVA'S WITNESS ON WHEELS Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
First they nag u on the bus, or whether it be walking down the street... Now they are gonna race u at the lights, and if u loose, they will Pink Slip u for ur religion....
LOL!!!

LOL

Funny stuff...

Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love the emoticon the guy posts after that first one..

they have "egodicons"...lol

http://www.holyrollerz.org/forums/images/smiles/eusa_pray.gif
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 18:26

Quote:

Some of you met Melissa when you came out to L.A. a bit ago. Unfortuantly..Our relationship did not blossom as I had wished. While I pray that myself and Melissa can someday be friends again. She has alot of things that she needs to work out on her own...things that I was unable to help her with. So, In closing I first and foremost ask that you pray for her and her struggles. I pray for nothing but the best for her. I will miss her dearly. 2ndly, I ask that you pray for me. And that Im able to use the strength God has givin me. and that I can see what direction he wants me to take and how he wants me to use this for his glory. thank you all, Eric

Quote:

Hey everyone, i went out house hunting today, and found an awesome townhome. I put a contract on it, so pray that the contract is accepted if this place is God's will for me. I'm really excited about this new place and I think it could be a great meeting place for our club too.

Rolling Eyes

I, too, would venture over and have a look; however, I don't think the time wasted would be refundable, so I daren't...
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Thats if anyone will actually turn up Shocked !!!!

It seems like a popular site though, going from the SITESTAT:

Quote:

SITESTAT
Users Online
0 Members

hahahaha

Imagine Cruising the streets to the sound of Classic Church music.. Confused Confused Confused

Found an interesting quote on the web site too
Quote:

Watch Video clip of us revving out
our engines at a recent appearance
2.8MB (not recommended for non-broadband connections)

(NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NON BELIEVERS) LOL

Regards
Adrian

[Updated on: Wed, 14 April 2004 09:15]

TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.holyrollerz.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t= 143

Cool
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Hey All,
The 9th of April will be my last day at my job...a job that I really enjoy. I'm leaving for another job with much higher pay. The new job is in the automotive industry also. I'm sure it will be fine, but it's kinda nervewracking to leave a sure-thing for something else. Please just pray that I'm making the right decesion.

I hope he donates his extra pay to the church and doesn't spend it on bling bling confessional wear.

Or this one:
Quote:

Hey everyone. Me (souldout) and Ben (toejam) from the jax chapter have a friend in need. One of our good friends named Barry is currently at Shands Hospital in Gainesville, FL. He has been there a while now. He is waiting for a heart transplant, and right now he's not doing too good. He's lost almost 50 pounds since being in the hospital, and lost even more energy. Please keep him in all of your prayers and pray for him to get a new heart. Hopefully when he gets out, he'll be another addition to our chapter.

God will use a drunk driver to kill another Christian to provide your homie from da Jax Chapter with a good working heart.

And their prayers were answered.
Quote:

Yesterday I was on Holcomb Bridge and I saw a really bad reck. I know that 1 person is dead and 2 are in critical condition I ask that everyone would pray from them and their familys.

Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 14 April 2004 09:38]

lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reading the shit off that forum makes me want to run repeatedly into the wall headfirst until i nock myself out.
net nazi
Regular

Forum Moderator

February 2004
Re: Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club Wed, 14 April 2004 10:58 Go to previous message

guys

this thread is likely to cause offence or at least stir up an argument

we like to keep the forums clean of political, religious or racist threads - there are plenty of other places on the net to go for that

thanks

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:corona struts for t_18
Next Topic:Subzero JZA80 runs a 9.20 at 150 mph
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 08:33:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089850425720215 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.