Toymods » The Outhouse » does anyone else live on their own? its very boring

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Mon, 12 April 2004 11:41 Go to next message
???

my dad is away for work and i have the house to myself for the next 14 weeks. its not all its cut out to be, so very very boring and quiet
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Mon, 12 April 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Time to smash the piggy bank and get some strippers Shocked

[Updated on: Mon, 12 April 2004 11:43]

Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Mon, 12 April 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see if you can host a 12 week house party
you'll need the other 2 weeks to clean up...
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Mon, 12 April 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was thinking about advertising free accomodation at uni, and then picking some hot chick who dosent have a boyfriend to live with me, reckon it would work?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Mon, 12 April 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice spelling fix cool1 Very Happy

ahh.. get an xbox.. you can waste DAYS on those especially if you have broadband..
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Mon, 12 April 2004 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Mon, 12 April 2004 21:54

nice spelling fix cool1 Very Happy
can waste DAYS on those especially if you have broadband..

Too much rums me thinks Wink
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Mon, 12 April 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i lived on my own for like 1 year and got a bit boring so decided to get a couple of room mates. Has it's ups and downs.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Mon, 12 April 2004 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RUMS!!!!!!! Very Happy
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Tue, 13 April 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Living on my own at the moment, between house mates. Tis a little hard to find someone who doesn't mind sharing with ferrets!!

Tis good for a change, can walk around in the bare essentials and belch and fart to your hearts content hahaha works till i came out of the bedroom starkers to see my ex-housemate had let herself in to use the computer!! Laughing

I do prefer to have the company tho...
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Tue, 13 April 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at the moment i am my family is on holiday for the next 2mnths
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Tue, 13 April 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been living by myself for about 2 years. My last flat mate was a disaster and I much prefer being by myself.

As Squid said, ye can do whatever the fvck ye want with regard to nudity and humourous bodily functions. (just be sure to reclaim any spare keys from peoples.. bummer dude!)
Its always your choice for TV, music, etc, and ye can be a slob if it pleases you.
It rocks.
Very Happy
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Tue, 13 April 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On another note my older brother lives on his own and damn it looks fun.....
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Tue, 13 April 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha the joy of being landlord/tenant - I watch one show religously (24, don't laugh) disturb me and I will show you the door, but that makes up 1/2 my tv viewing per week.

The choose your own music and play it loud bit rules...my last house mate had shit taste in music (dixie chicks)...
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Tue, 13 April 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 14:15

s...my last house mate had shit taste in music (dixie chicks)...

OH MY GOD... that's just torture

... did you kill them and bury body under the brick bbq? i woud of.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Tue, 13 April 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do u ppl afford to live by yourself

i have never lived by myself, was parents then girlfriend which is now my wife, she spent a night in the city 2 weeks ago {she worked late so her boss put them all up in the park royal for the night Shocked } and i was alone and i felt REALLY alone.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Tue, 13 April 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well my dad pays for rent and $100 a week to cover everything else, and pays the bills, plus i work 2 or 3 times a week on top of uni so i am managing fine so far.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Tue, 13 April 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 22:01

i have never lived by myself, was parents then girlfriend which is now my wife, she spent a night in the city 2 weeks ago {she worked late so her boss put them all up in the park royal for the night Shocked } and i was alone and i felt REALLY alone.

try living ina shitty bris sharehouse with 3 stoners for 1.5 years

it IS living with yourself..... fucking stoners
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Tue, 13 April 2004 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 00:05

try living ina shitty bris sharehouse with 3 stoners for 1.5 years

it IS living with yourself..... fucking stoners

Aww come on, you telling me you dont like the stench of bong water stains in the carpet? Laughing
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Tue, 13 April 2004 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing @ this thread.

why dont u call some of your buddies/girls to stay over for a while?
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Tue, 13 April 2004 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 22:01

Umm affording not the biggest problem, but someone to help out with the bills would be good...

as for loneliness, I am hardly at home, got some form of organised sport every night except Monday nights...so hardly at home really, it is just a bed Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 13 April 2004 22:45]

hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Wed, 14 April 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If i lived on my own i would have parties and chicks over every night.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Wed, 14 April 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hotrolla wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 11:05

And the only thing stopping you is your housemates? sure.... hahahahahahaha Laughing
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Wed, 14 April 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 11:16

hotrolla wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 11:05

And the only thing stopping you is your housemates? sure.... hahahahahahaha Laughing

Know but my family is Razz
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Wed, 14 April 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And if you have the pull for parties and/or chicks every night, why are you still living at home?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Wed, 14 April 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i lived alone for a year and a bit while at uni -

working neasrly every night + uni during the day did cure most lonliness issues, but it is nice to have someone to talk to now and then + help with the bills
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Wed, 14 April 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Living by yourself sucks!I was getting soo bored on my lonesome...You think that you're gunna have parties every weekend and people over every night but it just doesn't happen, and cooking for one person is such a waste of time, but there is the freedom. My stereo never got turned off, now I've got two subs that never get used with others around.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Wed, 14 April 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet my ex girlfriends little sister just called me, im going to have to get her to come over and entertain me Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Wed, 14 April 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish i lived with 3 stoners Confused
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Wed, 14 April 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no you dont....

well maybe YOU do
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Wed, 14 April 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm exgirls little sister- now that sounds like a lot of fun.

lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Wed, 14 April 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this will probably sound bad but i scored her best friend too after we went out, her best friend just happened to be one of the top 10 in this years miss australia.

if i want to go for her sister id have to wait till shes a bit older Very Happy
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: does anyone else live on their own? its very boring Wed, 14 April 2004 23:15 Go to previous message
By the way is anyone in canberra looking for accom? PM me.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Pat Cash... 2 much shi# !
Next Topic:Garfield Sucks
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 05:43:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072782039642334 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.