Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
pimp1j
Regular

November 2003
My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Wed, 14 April 2004 14:54 Go to next message
1st of all... Why do u have the last say and then block a thread.
Its abuse of power.

Danny.... phill or i didn't make it to the nationals for reasons that don't have to be explained to you.

I had to work and right at this point in my life, working and earning money is a priority over not working and wasting money.

I would have love to go to the nationals this year and witness all that went on 1st hand... but i was unable to.

What i notice is lots of people who just talk shit out of their arse on these forums. Its a reason why a lot of original members of toymods don't even read these forums anymore. I can name heaps of fellas like that. And not to mention the workshops and performance shops that bag toymods everytime its talked about.

This is due to the amount of crap that dribbles out in here, and out in the open.

Yes the club did change when everyone had to be sensible because of liabilty... but that didn't mean that people like yourself danny had to take a power trip and threaten anyone who churps their wheels etc. Are we not all turning into a bunch of softcocks?

How about u voice your replys and then let members of the forums do the same instead of locking it.

No i won't be coming to mondays meeting... cause quiet frankly i don't see eye to eye with many people at the meeting cause of the shit that goes on on these forums.

Danny... i'll be racing at eastern creek in a couple of weeks... if your so against the underground drag scene in sydney.. how about u come race me at the creek.

Rod - the whole thread about door swinging shouldn't just be locked.. it should be REMOVED. Its half arsed evidence and you even said in your reply that he or she half saw the door open thinking its close. Maybe someone lent on it with dirty pants and a half mungral some stage during the evening.

Anyhow... even though you dont' see me at events, doesn't mean i'm not still interested in Toyotas... i still love them and i love to drive, not just talk about it like most people here.

Its amazing how there might be 10000 posts a week and maybe a cruise a month if that. It smells of softies. PROVE ME WRONG!

Luke.

[Updated on: Thu, 15 April 2004 06:52]

Send a private message to this user  
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: My Responce to Danny.... Wed, 14 April 2004 18:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pimp1j wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 00:54

1st of all... Why do u have the last say and then block a thread.
Its abuse of power.

Danny.... phill or i didn't make it to the nationals for reasons that don't have to be explained to you.

I had to work and right at this point in my life, working and earning money is a priority over not working and wasting money.

I would have love to go to the nationals this year and witness all that went on 1st hand... but i was unable to.

What i notice is lots of people who just talk shit out of their arse on these forums. Its a reason why a lot of original members of toymods don't even read these forums anymore. I can name heaps of fellas like that. And not to mention the workshops and performance shops that bag toymods everytime its talked about.

This is due to the amount of crap that dribbles out in here, and out in the open.

Yes the club did change when everyone had to be sensible because of liabilty... but that didn't mean that people like yourself danny had to take a power trip and threaten anyone who churps their wheels etc. Are we not all turning into a bunch of softcocks?

How about u voice your replys and then let members of the forums do the same instead of locking it.

No i won't be coming to mondays meeting... cause quiet frankly i don't see eye to eye with many people at the meeting cause of the shit that goes on on these forums.

Danny... i'll be racing at eastern creek in a couple of weeks... if your so against the underground drag scene in sydney.. how about u come race me at the creek.

Rod - the whole thread about door swinging shouldn't just be locked.. it should be REMOVED. Its half arsed evidence and you even said in your reply that he or she half saw the door open thinking its close. Maybe someone lent on it with dirty pants and a half mungral some stage during the evening.

Anyhow... even though you dont' see me at events, doesn't mean i'm not still interested in Toyotas... i still love them and i love to drive, not just talk about it like most people here.

Its amazing how there might be 10000 posts a week and maybe a cruise a month if that. It smells of softies. PROVE ME WRONG!

Luke.

Hmmmmm. Have I missed something ?

I know Adelaide is a little slow ........

S'ok, I read a few other posts and it is a little clearer now....

[Updated on: Wed, 14 April 2004 21:12]

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: My Responce to Danny.... Thu, 15 April 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this the place to play out your personal problems with other people??
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My Responce to Danny.... Thu, 15 April 2004 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Responce

Response Wink
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: My Responce to Danny.... Thu, 15 April 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 14:25

Quote:

Responce

Response Wink

lol Laughing Laughing

as a side note me and a few friends drove around ballarat armed with red and black duct tape fixing all incorrect grammar on signs-

ie

"VIDEO'S"

"SOUVALAKI'S"

"JOHNS FISH AND CHIPS"

we were pretty bored Confused

/end hijack
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: My Responce to Danny.... Thu, 15 April 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pimp1j wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 00:54

cause quiet frankly

Do you mean quite?
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: My Responce to Danny.... Thu, 15 April 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As a member said on another forum "its not a matter of IF we get dicked, but WHEN we get dicked" so im gonna enjoy my car, fuck what people say!
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: My Responce to Danny.... Thu, 15 April 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who really cares what people say about this club. I dont. And if you so hate it here dude, then dont hang around. I for one would rather we dont have people who dont appreciate the help and friendships we get here. If you dont like it then surely you can find another forum to post on.
pimp1j
Regular

November 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... Thu, 15 April 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did i ask you guys to post here??

Once again you've proved that you can be a pack of wankers by bringing up useless comments in someone elses posts.

Oh i'm so proud of you for defacing signs!! wanker.

Now this post was directed at people that locked the other thread... ???

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... Thu, 15 April 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Neutral
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... Thu, 15 April 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pimp1j wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 16:49

Oh i'm so proud of you for defacing signs!! wanker.

lol.

and you are....??

Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Thu, 15 April 2004 07:13]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... Thu, 15 April 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pimp1j wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 16:49

well, if you didn't want others to post in it, why post it on a public message board? Rolling Eyes

Quote:

Now this post was directed at people that locked the other thread... ???

there is a private message function, you know...

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.flamehq.com/albums/wpw-93/raisehand.jpg
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah don't post stuff on a public forum if you don't want to get replies, try contacting the people that locked the thread directly i.e by PM.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

Settle down there tiger...getting a bit feisty Razz

This is a public forum so we can post all we want!!! Evil or Very Mad
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what the? Confused
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lets fill up his Email inbox with smilies or one word posts...

Twisted Evil
pimp1j
Regular

November 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
once again... 4-5 dicks post in a row!

Yes its a public forum but the issue is, People like DANNY locking a thread after having his LAST say on a public forum.

Go tinker with ya stocka camry if your so bored.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surprised
pimp1j
Regular

November 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

1983 MA61 Supra "The White Nightmare"- w/ heavy duty clutch, 5ME/MTEU hybrid on the way...

I miss the power of the 21R-C compelling me

And while u all like bringing up funny stuff... have a go at that! Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

U may need some slicks to stop your 5me breaking traction into 3rd Wink
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/motz2.gif

http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif

[Updated on: Thu, 15 April 2004 07:52]

Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For those of you who dont already know, Pimp1j is toymods member number one.

He started this whole show.

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i didn't know that, and im not offended but the camry comment. I personly haven't had any problems with Danny in fact when i have seen threads locked its normaly for good reason. I'll probably stay out of this since i don't exactly know why you are so angry.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Special Ed wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 18:03

For those of you who dont already know, Pimp1j is toymods member number one. He started this whole show.

Unfortunately that doesn't give insight as to why he is behaving like a petulant child.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, who the fark is Danny?
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi there,

i will have to back Luke up on this one.... i have been on these forums for years now and have seen the original guys drop out, sick of the same person asking for the same advice every 3 months... what motor should i put in my celica? same person sends pms to everyone asking for info... then does nuthin... till askin again...

Too many people talking to much crap, rather than actually getting out and playing with their cars.

I felt this place really headed down hill when a guy gets together with his mates, starts a car club.... then gets asked to stand down as president.... WTF does that make sense.

This isn't a dig at every one on here, there are alot of great guys and gals... but there is way too much crap.....

Cheers
Stew
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think some people need to exercize a little maturity here...

on all levels
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luke,

I don't know what has gotten into you over the last couple of years but anyway thats not for here.

To be blunt you summed it up perfectly yourself.

Quote:

What I don't understand is why you then do exactly that ?

And then once again you go and make a really good point.

Quote:

Once again you've proved that you can be a pack of wankers by bringing up useless comments in someone elses posts.

Yet this whole thread is because you crapped in someone else's thread and had your posts deleted.

Sorry dude but member number one or a non member we expect the same conduct from everyone, including you.

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pimp1j wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 17:45

Quote:

1983 MA61 Supra "The White Nightmare"- w/ heavy duty clutch, 5ME/MTEU hybrid on the way...

I miss the power of the 21R-C compelling me

And while u all like bringing up funny stuff... have a go at that! Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

U may need some slicks to stop your 5me breaking traction into 3rd Wink

Oh wow

A personal attack

Sorry mate, you're just a bullshit screen name and an avatar to me, which means the bottom line is I don't give a fuck what you say. Very Happy

I don't care what you think of my intentions for my car, nor anyone else that has little enough time to give non-constructive criticism.

I actually never said anything bad towards you- you just took it to heart that I found your incorrect spelling funny. Ah well.

P.S. I'd like to see how your 1jz makes you a pimp, that'd be really great. Surprised

P.P.S. I love you. Heart
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bullshit like this thread is what makes these forums not worth visiting. come on guys. build a bridge and get over it. and steer clear of schoolyard-value personal attacks.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hear ya man, as much as some of my posts may contradict that.

i guess, thats whats the ignore member button is for...

cya later pimping1jzcressidaman Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 15 April 2004 10:13]

toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here we go again
I watched this happen a year or so ago different problem same shit.I didn't say anything then but now I have to.
I can't belive that Luke carries on like this, I guess being #1 has gone to his head. Sorry mate do you want us to bow down to you and your car.
NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN
There are endless ways of doing up a car,endless ways to run a club and endless ways to live life.
I have done things the way I want all of my life not the way some would like,But when someone brings up a different point of veiw or challenges me I dont carry on like a fucking loser.
walk into the bathroom and have a good look at yourself and GROW THE FUCK UP.
If you don't like the clud anymore don't be part of it ,don't make it sound worst than it is.
I don't have a lot to do with it anymore due to work,kids etc but when I do get a chance to get on line or get together with the club I want to enjoy it not listen to the shit you dribble
I'm older than most of the guys here so I guess I have to expect a bit of childish behaviour but come on so your thread got deleated....My god everyone has it in for you, be a bit more like me who gives a ....
hate me ,abuse me I don't care, It's my 20 cents and in a public forum I'm intitled to give it

[Updated on: Thu, 15 April 2004 10:43]

KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I still trying to figure out Who Danny is!

Hey, every forum has its share of shit fights, this and performance forums has the least shit fights, so keep it cool, Like the Fonz Smile
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant believe this hasn't been locked.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

btw..Danny is the club secretary, KOFFEE..

[Updated on: Thu, 15 April 2004 11:08]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
danny's the guy in the red GT-4 who runs around at the toymods events looking stressed a lot Smile

I'm not gonna wade into the argument - I've met luke and danny irl more than one, and all I can say is they were both great guys... but obviously there's a lot of friction somewhere.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve-AE86 wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 21:04

cant believe this hasn't been locked.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

btw..Danny is the club secretary, KOFFEE..

Cheers.

Be Cool! (Sammual L Jackson Very Happy )
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 21:26

I've met luke and danny irl more than one, and all I can say is they were both great guys... but obviously there's a lot of friction somewhere.

Maybe when you three are forming a circle you should use some:

http://magma-v.co.jp/goods_html/lotion_img/lo-ky_100.jpg

To help your friction problem

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 15 April 2004 13:44]

DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: My Response to Danny.... (fixed for the smartarses) Thu, 15 April 2004 15:14 Go to previous message

pimp1j wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 17:40

People like DANNY locking a thread after having his LAST say on a public forum.

oooo like this??

*LOCKED*

seriously this thread is only designed to stir up anger and breaks most of our forum rules so has been locked

and no... its not a public forum... its run by the car club to enable better communication between members

luke, we've always had different views on what makes up a car club... for me it was always more about mateship and less about the car you drive... i guess most people agreed with me at the time and hence the changes that happenned

it means we have to agree to disagree on this occasion... we simply have 2 different points of view

i'm happy to continue this discussion via PM, email, phone or over a beer but these forums are too cluttered as they are for what will end up being a slanging match

i spend alot of time and effort organising the club and events for our financial members... a bunch of guys and gals that have become friends... at the end of the day, myself and the rest of the board answer to them

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:those guys at microtech must have really been bored
Next Topic:help
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 07:15:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073390007019043 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.