Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Tue, 13 April 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It wasn't sad that you brokeout, thats great. Its that you lost to a much heavyer car Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Tue, 13 April 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
With how much more powah and torque?

Oh and what happened in the first race?

And furthermore, who qualified your car for the finals?

Very Happy

Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Tue, 13 April 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok the pics i took of the week end are up.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/draza1/ToyNats%2020 04/

I might have to hide next time i see some of these ppl.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Tue, 13 April 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its buddy christ's worst nightmare!

http://members.optusnet.com.au/draza1/ToyNats%202004/Room%20305-2.JPG
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Tue, 13 April 2004 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pete --> I know the limits. I got my two drags and that'll be all me thinks. Grey is his toy...not mine, and although I might get to play with it occasionally (read: once in a blue moon) I've got a snowball's chance in hell of it becomming even and occasional driver for me...I don't mind Wink I'll get my own...and it'll be better Wink Laughing
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Tue, 13 April 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AAH MY EYEBALLS!
ae86 Drifter
Regular

January 2004
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Tue, 13 April 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey daniel thanks 4 the spare bed on saturday night,hope the car is abit better now,fuckin roos
cheers
pete

PS:ya car is looking sweet now
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Tue, 13 April 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Mon, 12 April 2004 18:28

is that the nissan ute? I do think he had consumed a little too much alchamhole when he suggested cuting up ANY car to impress people is fine (each to there own I guess) but I dont think his suggestion of cuting up the only MA46 in good condition left on the roads in australia was exactly correct.

Why? its just a car.

Allan wrote on Mon, 12 April 2004 18:28

Anyway plenty of trailer queens there, sort of a waste of a car if you cant drive it normaly but that was offset but the cars actualy driven there

Allan

At least you got your value out of the trip Alan, no show and shine, no drags, but you got a ride in a decent mk3 with real HP.

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon4.gif  Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Tue, 13 April 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Photos from Danny, Josh, Steve, and Draza are finally up:
http://toymods.org.au/Gallery/Events/20040409%20-% 20Toyota%20Nationals/

Please tell me if there are any errors/missing files.

This is just a temporary measure, but should appease the eager masses.
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Tue, 13 April 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man i am sooooo pissed i was ready to come to dubbo on sat finished ready to test drive! Out the driveway hmmm no drive till 4,000rpm bloody gearbox place stuffed my gearbox! Man after i had spent 4 days and nights straight paint my car, rebuilding motor & turbo last thing i wanted Crying or Very Sad ! here she is!
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/577588

[Updated on: Thu, 15 April 2004 10:37]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Tue, 13 April 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YelloRolla wrote on Mon, 12 April 2004 16:46

The best weekend. Good to beat that tuff Yellow ute too Evil or Very Mad

http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/go_toymods.avi

THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 12:31

AAH MY EYEBALLS!

Ze goggles, dey do nussing ???

Norbie wrote on Mon, 12 April 2004 20:11

The low point of the weekend was obviously the unprovoked nut-kicking incident, and the less said about that the better

http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/norbie.avi

Apart from what has been said by my Perthian counterpart, uber cool weekend
I'll be back next year for sure

[Updated on: Tue, 13 April 2004 14:10]

westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Tue, 13 April 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plz guys more info on this KE20 Corolla

whats done to it

and more pics of it please

sounds like a complete weapon to beat 8THSIN

Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Wed, 14 April 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it has a motor, a gearbox, a driver and some wheels? Razz ask the owner dude.

Pics will be up very soon, i have to make a dodgy webpage that lists all the files though and get around to my mates house who actually hasnt had his internet fucked by optus.

Chopping up an original Mark 1 supra should be illegal. If its not then at the very least someone should be shot if its done.

im still tired now...
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon14.gif  Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Wed, 14 April 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
westlife wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 00:07

Yeah, we're lucky his Mum let him borrow it for the Nationals!
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Wed, 14 April 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 14:31

AAH MY EYEBALLS!

is that you karl? Very Happy

Glen - so you got the front of your supra fixed i see?

looking grood. Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 14 April 2004 06:54]

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Wed, 14 April 2004 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will have to be next year for me guys.... Rolling Eyes Still sorry I missed it.
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Thu, 15 April 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK....HERE WE GO AGAIN DEFENDING MYSELF....
i came out with a bleeding arm and a lump on my head from being slammed against a brick wall (but that part of the story remains untold) and i didnt go out with the intention of hitting him in the nuts...i lifted my leg so he couldnt push me again...and his NUTS HIM MY LEG!!!....seriously tho, i would never go for a guys package like that...and who gives a crap if i was drinking underage...if i hadnt have been drinking there would be all those photos of stitt in a chicks top!!!! but it really was an ACCIDENT...and thats the end of that...

MEL
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Thu, 15 April 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mel loves "the band".

Riley- Ya, Dad and i worked some wonders on the front end and got extremely lucky with a new front apron being the exact right colour!!

Got it back together in time for some 1/8th mile love.......bathurst was also UHBER fun!

[Updated on: Thu, 15 April 2004 08:35]

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Thu, 15 April 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miss 22 wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 18:13

i came out with a bleeding arm and a lump on my head from being slammed against a brick wall

Hey, there's a lump on your head now? This story gets better every time it's told! Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Thu, 15 April 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 18:33

Riley- Ya, Dad and i worked some wonders on the front end and got extremely lucky with a new front apron being the exact right colour!!

Got it back together in time for some 1/8th mile love.......bathurst was also UHBER fun!

awesome, i was assuming a front bar for an ma61 would be near impossible to find... plus your paint scheme is loooovely

so is your engine choice, unique, and sounds like a monster

if you ever head to victoria, i'd like to hear from you Very Happy

edit: maybe i should just get my arse up to sydney for some cool events Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 15 April 2004 10:10]

YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Thu, 15 April 2004 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 10:16

westlife wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 00:07

Yeah, we're lucky his Mum let him borrow it for the Nationals!

Beating 8THSIN is a matter of opinion. I did actually beat him on that run - BUT that car ran quicker times, and it is a COMPLETE weapon. Kind of like being in a souped up cessna and being overtaken by a F-18.

Nark, my mum is really cool about the Corolla Laughing Mum, can we get a bigger turbo? Yes son whatever makes you happy. Mum what about nitrous? - soon son soon! Ah my mum is so cool - I might get her to kick all of the pansy Celicas at the next Nationals

Aah the pleasure of driving a "girls car" (in the hair dressing eyes of the Celica drivers of Toymods).
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Thu, 15 April 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 18:09

edit: maybe i should just get my arse up to sydney for some cool events Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

If I can do it you can Nod
3t-RA40
Regular

May 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Fri, 16 April 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now now Jason, my mum is pretty cool to, because after your mum let you put the 3T in she said I could do the same. Smile
Hopfully your mum will talk to mine soon and then she will let me do the computer, turbo, diff, etc.... Very Happy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Fri, 16 April 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Fri, 16 April 2004 08:57

Evil_Foetus wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 18:09

If I can do it you can Nod

consider it considered.... next year i may be joining your ga61 my friend Very Happy
(if its done) Razz Laughing (j/k) Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Fri, 16 April 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did someone mention The Stitt in a RED top?

Laughing

http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/stitt/t_stitt1.jpg http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/stitt/t_stitt2.jpg http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/stitt/t_stitt3.jpg http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/stitt/t_stitt4.jpg http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/stitt/t_stitt5.jpg http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/stitt/t_stitt6.jpg

CLICKETY-CLICK
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Sat, 17 April 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/stitt/t_stitt3.jpg

Me thinks u needed a bit more filling and a decent cleavage stitt Wink LoL Laughing
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Sat, 17 April 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im wanting to know who ill be racing against in my v8 ma61 next year?
Classes?
Ed, glen, hkspete?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Sat, 17 April 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MEH, i got nothing to lose.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Sat, 17 April 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with a bit of luck i may actually have her there next year..ill just bring a spare thing of fuel for the 2nd run i think Wink
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Mon, 19 April 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
evil foetus - yup that is the glory of Teh Witzl.

Glen, joo is a massif dong.

Ill be back next year for suuuuuure. I've alreay booked the same room as last year too!

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Mon, 19 April 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 19 April 2004 11:01

Glen, joo is a massif dong.

RESTECP!!

Oh i so am. Truth and reality are wonderful things.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Mon, 19 April 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and according to an unknown toymods source... i have a very large erection?

mass retespca

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Nationals 2004 - The Aftermath Mon, 19 April 2004 01:44 Go to previous message
Mate, i was just passing on a chinese wisper which i found very amusing.

Im sure the ladies would have been dissapointed in what is classified as "large" though. Cool <- can we get an iceman emoticon?
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Saturday night - April 17th - Old Pac
Next Topic:brissy cruise ideas
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 04:39:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081977844238281 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.