Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Kingswood
Regular

December 2003
TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Mon, 29 March 2004 06:01 Go to next message
The Motor has now shit it's self. Had a blown head gasket and now it has popped to oil filters ? Other than this the car is every thing it is told to be. And yes now does come with a 2tg and various other bits, still runs but i wouldn't drive it

I have decided to sell the 22 only reason being an upgrade.
1975 TA22, 2 pak british racing green, 15*7 inch gold superlites, lowered suspension, some nolethane bushes, 2t single cam, been taken to 1750, Forged pistons (so i was told when i bought the car) twin 40mm webbers on redline manifold, pretty big cam, new rpm high performance clutch, standard t50, Tan cloth interior, custom door pods, Jvc mp3 player sony 6inch up front and sony 6*9's up the rear, woodgrain wheel and gear knob, DBA slotted rotors, genie extractors into 2 inch system.
The car is honestly one of the nicest cars i have had to drive, handles well, stops well in normal rd conditions, fades a bit on the track, Car has alarm, remote central locking and remote boot release.

New Asking price $3500 on offer
Now i know this sounds a lot but i reckon you would struggle to find a better one, Sorry no rego only just cashed it in (couldn't see the point in having a car with rego when i can't use it)
Please don't pass judgement until you have looked at the pics

Cheers josh
www.southcom.com.au/~rtuttle/Sillygreen01.jpg
www.southcom.com.au/~rtuttle/Sillygreen02.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 15 April 2004 07:08]

Send a private message to this user    
chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate Mon, 29 March 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does it come with a 2tg at all. Rolling Eyes If you can hold on till after Easter I could be interested.

It is a nice car, looks good.

Good luck anyway
Cheers Chris Very Happy
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate Tue, 30 March 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

There's no way i could buy this car, but i'd love to see it, it sound awesome,

good luck with the sale,

Cheers,
nico
Regular

January 2004
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate Tue, 30 March 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Id be interested. Previously owned one this year but had no engineers certificate etc, plus was badly rebuilt. So I sold it.

Post pics up soon!!!! Very Happy

If its in good nick and with plenty of rego, would be very interested.
Kingswood
Regular

December 2003
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Sat, 17 April 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"bump"
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Sat, 17 April 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
josh that car looks magnificent :

http://www.southcom.com.au/~rtuttle/Sillygreen01.jpg

http://www.southcom.com.au/~rtuttle/Sillygreen02.jpg

free bump

[Updated on: Sat, 17 April 2004 01:57]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Sat, 17 April 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is amazing, always wanted a BRG TA22, honestly if i had the money to get it runnning id be there in a flash, but i'd only be able to afford it not running, Good luck with the sale.
Kedderz
Regular

August 2002

Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Sat, 17 April 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed that car is awesome.

in all seriousness i can offer $3000 (neg) due to shipping to get it here, SA. i have money waiting and have no quams about paying a deposit on monday.

call me on 0414791210 so we can talk im really interested in this vechile.

[Updated on: Sat, 17 April 2004 12:53]

chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Sat, 17 April 2004 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Josh you have PM
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Sun, 18 April 2004 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That looks awesome ... British racing green and gold wheels always look good together, this car being a perfect example.
Free bump
Adam Laws
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Sun, 18 April 2004 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Josh, you have mail.

Cheers

Adam
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Sun, 18 April 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got any interior pics, what is the interior like anyway? Any rust?
Kingswood
Regular

December 2003
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Sat, 01 May 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the comments guys. I have recently taken the 2t out of the car so car would be cheaper now. I can replace it with a 2tg with a set of cams and has been rebuilt (not your old one chris) but i'd prefer not to be bothered
New list
The Celica
2x 2tg's one assembled one with its head off
1x 2t fair bit of work done to it but a problem with it also
1x T50 gearbox
Twin 40mm webbers
twin solex not sure either 38's or 40's Might need rebuild not sure though
2x genie extractors
2 inlet manifolds both to suit twin carby's one 2tg and the other 2t
there are other bits and pieces just let me know what you want and i can let you know
Will swap for other car (maybe)

Website www.southcom.com.au/~rtuttle/Celica/index.html

Cheers Josh
Todd
Regular

October 2003
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Sat, 01 May 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this car is beautiful. if i didnt just buy an old school car in the same condition i would be coming ur way! but i will ask around my mates about it!
Phat22
Regular

March 2004
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Sat, 01 May 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome car man! Very impressive
PM sent
Disco Scoob
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Mon, 03 May 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just wondering how much you want for the webbers?
Kedderz
Regular

August 2002

Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Mon, 03 May 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price for just the celica ?

want to put a different engine in and it would be easier this way Wink

please call me any time on 0414791210 to talk.
Kingswood
Regular

December 2003
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Tue, 04 May 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price for webbers $400 plus $50 if you want a manifold bear in mind close to $1500 brand new. They run excellent, I had solexs on a L20b datsun motor once and they are not comparable to the webbers. got to love the sound Smile
Kingswood
Regular

December 2003
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Tue, 04 May 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kedderz: probably $3000 because it is still a wicked car and comes with everything bar a motor and box
Kedderz
Regular

August 2002

Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Tue, 04 May 2004 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at ~3000 im sold. just let me do a few calls around adelaide for a motor then we can talk shop.

pm me your mobile/details please.
nico
Regular

January 2004
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Thu, 06 May 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh Ive been talking to people about purchasing your car. It wouldnt be worth it cause transport to sydney is risky, the more handling the more likely it would get srcatched and dented.

By the way it looks awesome, the rims and the original look go well together. I think your crazy to sell it. Cool
RA40Celica
Regular

June 2002
  chris_rg@jabber.org
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Fri, 07 May 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

you have a pm Smile
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Fri, 07 May 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did u do the paint urself ? looks amazing - u didnt clear the engina bay did u ? naughhhty
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: TA 22 forsale immaculate( now with pics) new price Sun, 09 May 2004 07:04 Go to previous message
is the twin carb manifold for the single cam still for sale?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1969 corona MKII
Next Topic:2x KE20s for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 04:03:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0076181888580322 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.