Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Singlecam
Regular

May 2002
Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Thu, 15 April 2004 06:23 Go to next message
Please set this date aside for a bit of cruising action. Meeting at Windsor, heading up the very twisty and very scenic Bells Line of Road to Bell then south along the Darling Causeway to Mt Victoria and out to Mt York. From Mt York, we'll head down the Great Western Highway to Blackheath and then down thru some fine twisties into the Megalong Valley where we can have a BBQ lunch. After lunch we'll head out of the valley and then down the mountains via the GWH, detouring along cliff drive thru Leura & Katoomba. Should be a fine day and i hope to see you there

Event date: Saturday, 24th of April
Meeting spot: Hungry Jacks on Windsor Rd, McGraths Hill
Depature time: Meet between 9-9:30am for a 10:00am departure.
Cruise destination: Bells line of Road, Mt York, Megalong Valley & the upper Blue Mountains

Please bring food & utensils for a BBQ, a jumper as the mtns are a bit cooler than Sydney, UHF radios and a full tank of fuel. Optimax available on Windsor Rd 1-2km back towards Parramatta, Synergy 8000 also available nearby. ALL WELCOME

For further details PM me or e-mail to singlecam@4age.net

Send a private message to this user    
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Thu, 15 April 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Argh. I would LOVE to come, but unfortunately I am going away for that weekend. Sad Boo hoo. Crying or Very Sad
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Thu, 15 April 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tim(??) (I think) This sounsd awesome. Those are some fantastic roads Very Happy

The date sounds strangley familiar for some reason, but if it turns out I'm free I'll definitely be there!!
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Thu, 15 April 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice work Singlecam, seems to be very organised roads wise, will definitely be up for it, hopefully the 4AC is too rofl. Laughing

ill try to make sure ive got nothing on that saturday.

maybe all the Sprinter guys that were wanting another cruise could rock along too, make a bit of an '86 presence at this shindig. Cool

later all!!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Thu, 15 April 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh daniel-san

u just wait....
Singlecam
Regular

May 2002
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Thu, 15 April 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm glad you guys approve, thanks for the support Smile The roads i've chosen for this event are perfect roads for a cruise, a good blend of nice twisty bits, open 100km zones, breathtaking scenery, etc. It's got a bit of everything really Very Happy

It would be great to see some sprinter owners come along for some friendly rivalry with the FWD rollas. There should be a couple of sportivos too so it'd be tops to have some old school Celicas to give us a mix of old and new.

After the BBQ we'll prolly bring out the cricket bat or the footy and have a bit of a muck around game, good for some fun no doubt, also a great opportunity to say gday to people you've not met before and to share a laugh with them.

Anyways guys, you know what they say, the more the merrier, so come along and join in the fun. CYA

Hey Paul, just curious, how'd you know my name? Maybe we've met on one of the cruises?
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Thu, 15 April 2004 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah dude - You were riding with Witzl on a cruise up to Palm Beach a while back. I've also been around the TC16 Forums for yonks so I think I must've picked up your name there.
Singlecam
Regular

May 2002
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Fri, 16 April 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aaah, now i have a clue. Is it PMD79? If so, what name do you post under at tc16 these days?
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Fri, 16 April 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 19:27

ahhh daniel-san

u just wait....

lol, what have you got planned hrmmmm?? Evil or Very Mad
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Fri, 16 April 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, that's me dude (or close enough anyway)

I re-registered on TC Forums with this nic recently.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Sat, 17 April 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah e and i are keen. how many k's round trip ?

now.... what to take... celi or mr2... decisions decisions.
Singlecam
Regular

May 2002
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Sun, 18 April 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The round trip should be around 250km, add another 50km each way if your coming from central sydney.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Sun, 18 April 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I lurrrve that road. Very Happy Very Happy great time for frrreeeesh apples
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Sun, 18 April 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pending the clearing of some defecrs, ill be there.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Sun, 18 April 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like an awesome cruise Tim... But sadly, Supercruise 9 is the day after and I ain't gunna waste a weekend cruising while the g/f is at mine...

We will be going on the Supercruise only...
Singlecam
Regular

May 2002
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Tue, 20 April 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries Ben, cya on the next one Smile

So who's planning on coming?

Don't forget meat and cooking utensils for BBQ.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Tue, 20 April 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im there dude with a couple of passengers, sir-ae86 is coming too also probly with a few people in his newly powered 86. Smile

should be fun. Very Happy
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Tue, 20 April 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e and i will be there in the mr2 assuming she is feeling a bit better for saturday.

and of course assuming that the mr's new brakes show up Smile else celi time Smile
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Wed, 21 April 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hrm im up for some twistys count me in
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Wed, 21 April 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can't make it after all unfortunately.. I've got too much to get organised for the PhotoShoot the next day..
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Wed, 21 April 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i may or may not be able to make it still Sad
Singlecam
Regular

May 2002
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Fri, 23 April 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well guys, i'm off to the pub, i'll see ya's in the morning Very Happy
Singlecam
Regular

May 2002
Re: Bells line of Road cruise & BBQ, Saturday 24th of April Fri, 30 April 2004 02:21 Go to previous message
Thanks to those that came along, a good time was had by all, i think Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Can TOYMODS please come to newcastle?
Next Topic:Toyota Nationals - Toymods Report
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 17:20:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005094051361084 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.