Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 19 April 2004 08:24 Go to next message
Yes that time of year is fast approaching us once again.

Toymods Dyno Day 9.
Proudly Supported by Redline Performance and held at:
Premier Auto Centre.
20 Sunblest Cres. Mt Druitt NSW 2770

Cost:
Members $40 - 2WD, $50 - 4WD.
Non-Members $45 - 2WD, $60 - 4WD.

Thats right the 9th Bi Annual Toymods Dyno Day is now firmly in place and scheduled for Sunday July 4th 2004. (8.30am Start !)

Dyno Day 9 has now been locked in place and I am happy to annouce some changes which we hope will make the day even better than the dyno days before. Firstly I am pleased to advise that this time round all power runs will be conducted in "Shootout" mode. This is the exact same software as used at Summernats and is the new industry standard for Dyno Dynamics.

I am also pleased to announce some new categories to compete in. There will be a limit of 50 cars accepted and as usual will be first in best dressed. Preference will be given to financial members as the entrance vacancies get tight. If you are a Financial Member and you want to book a guaranteed place on the day we will be accepting entry fees from Tonights monthly meeting. This will guarantee you a spot but NOT the order in which you compete. You still need to get there for that.

The day is open to members and non members alike, all vehicles both Toyota and inferior, I mean otherwise are more than welcome. Remember - ANY vehicle can compete but to be eligible for the Trophies the car MUST be TOYOTA powered.

Each vehicle will receive ONE Run on the 4WD Dyno at Premier Auto Centre.

WE ARE STILL LOKKING FOR A SPONSOR FOR THIS EVENT ! Please contact Rod Try on 0416 181 284 if your are interested in being the Sponsor for Dyno Day 9 !

FOOD !
The Day will start with Bacon and Egg rolls for Breakfast at $2.50 for members and $3.00 for non-members

For Lunch members will be able to buy a Sausage Sandwich for $2 and a cold can of drink for $1. Non members will be able to buy a Sausage Sandwich for $2.50 and a cold can of drink for $1.

TROPHIES.

We will be offering more class categories than ever before. There will be 6 primary categories with the overall Killerwatt King perpetual trophy going to the highest overall score of the day.

Vehicles will be eligible to compete in only one PRIMARY class. The vehicle owner may choose to compete in a higher class but must do so before their Dyno Run.

The 4 Primary classes are:

Under 1800cc N/A Class
1800cc - 2800cc N/A Class
Over 2800cc N/A Class

Under 1800cc Forced Induction Class
1800cc - 2400cc Forced Induction Class
Over 2400cc Forced Induction Class.

The 2 Secondary Class Trophies are:

Top 4WD
Most improved.*

* The Most improved Trophy is for the member with the Highest percentage kw increase on his/her car from the prvious Dyno day. It must be the same Vehicle and must be back to back Dyno days where the entrant was a Financial member for BOTH events.

Class Trophies will be Presented at the end of the day for interstate copetitors but otherwise will be presented at the following Toymods Monthly meeting, as will the Trophy for the Killerwatt King proudly sponsored by Redline Motorsport.

TROPHY ELIGIBILITY.

# Only FINANCIAL Toymods members are eligible for trophies
# Only TOYOTA powered vehicles are eligible for trophies. At a bare minimum both the block and head must be of Toyota origin.
# Toymods Membership if due or new on the day must be paid BEFORE your dyno run
# Only your FIRST Dyno Run counts towards the trophies. Should you wish to have a second run on the dyno you are more than welcome to do so. All are welcome to pay for a second run if time allows However Only the first run will be elegible for consideration. Time permitting Second Runs will be available at the end of the day.

The Offical Judging team on the day will accept comment from each vehicle owner BEFORE the car is unstrapped from the Dyno. The Judges Decision regarding any possible re-run is Final.

# The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No arguments will be tolerated with the Dyno Operators and any inappropriate behaviour will result in the offending competeitor being asked to leave.

CLASS SELECTION.

The class eligibility for your vehicle is based on the presence of forced induction be it Turbo or Supercharger and the capacity of your engine. Since there is no way to determine an engine's internal modification capacity is based on the Original Factory capacity of the block used.

There are no boost limits for the forced induction classes, the toymods car club does not handicap those people who have constructed an engine capable of supporting higher boost levels. Summernats no longer imposes a boost restriction so we see no reason too.

There are also no restrictions onthe type of fuel used on the day. Should you be running anything other than PUMP gas please advise the Dyno opperator PRIOR to your run.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact the toymods board on board@toymods.org.au

The Toymods Car Club Encourages Responsible driving to and from all of its events.

[Updated on: Wed, 14 July 2004 13:06] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 19 April 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im there.

Dammit! now its just me vs pete!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 19 April 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there with my ma61 hopefully Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 19 April 2004 09:53]

Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 19 April 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only a few weeks away!!!! must get kids ready Laughing
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Very Happy

Quote:

1800cc - 2800cc N/A Class

SWEEEEET Again! Smile

sorry didn't make last night's meeting Sad can't wait for this guys. Classique71 I know you will be posting in the next 10 minutes so you are welcome to crash at mine again.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey that means that I don't have to compete with a 1J/2J/7M Very Happy
But I guess Jason and Joel are gonna run again Sad pesky little 3T's
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 3T's are in the under 1800cc class mate. Smile
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool then it's only a few GT4's to deal with and we all know that they can't make power. Very Happy ....waiting for onslaught....
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 19 April 2004 18:30

Im there.

I'm there with bells on. Very Happy I am also in your group i think dude. Dont have a hope of winning anything though
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id love to come and have a look, but i dont know if i will compete!

i can taste the bacon and egg rolls allready! lol Very Happy
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Tue, 20 April 2004 14:08

Im there.

I'm there with bells on. Very Happy I am also in your group i think dude. Dont have a hope of winning anything though

How does a 7MGTE compete in the N/A category?
OLD-12C
Regular

July 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a great day. Cant wait the old 1 is finally fixed and back in sydney
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
teh witzl will be there with mass p o w a h z !
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Tue, 20 April 2004 14:32

Caledwvech wrote on Tue, 20 April 2004 14:08

Im there.

How does a 7MGTE compete in the N/A category?

Oh. Whoops. Very Happy For some reason I thought you had a 7mgte as well. Sad

My bad Neutral
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah mate, 2jayzee....

No shit, this will decimate all if we pour in 15 grand or so, if we have to overnight parts from japan.

T!
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pfft. give me 15K on my 7m and I would be a happy camper. Very Happy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be concentrating on making sure your 7M is healthy so it doesn't get beaten by an NA 2JZ Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in - got to defend my top ST185 position against dave ( as long as anhar doesnt show ! )

Rob - at the moment thats a deal dude - i may have a passenger though , up im sure if its cool with yourmum a swag can be thrown down somewhere - there could be a aw11 coming with me :)Ive got my time booked off for that weekend already

Gold28 ..

You forget that there is a number if high performance Gt4's ( 200 ATWKW + ) being built RIGHT as we speak - you may be threatened yet - though mine wont be in this league YET ( i still have 2 months and a few goodies to go in! Wink

Add another diffs worth of driving need to yours and see how it matches up ugainst us GT4 boys Wink

Can we still look at pre dyno day activities for the saturday before ? Suggestions etc would be sweet for a pre shootout event

( dinner, go karts , cruise etc etc )

STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if my car actually gets finished by then, ill be there to unleash the fiery demon from within...the 5mge Rolling Eyes
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STR8 2.8 wrote on Tue, 20 April 2004 21:45

if my car actually gets finished by then, ill be there to unleash the fiery demon from within...the 5mge Rolling Eyes

Ditto!!
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 20 April 2004 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I'm gonna have to bring the old 18R-GEU out of retirement for a run at the N/A 1800cc - 2800cc record.

She's never been Dyno'ed or 1/4 miled and I want answers dammit Evil or Very Mad

Then I'll have a go at the best % increase on back to back runs
when the 1G goes in Twisted Evil http://users.bigpond.net.au/wishart/images/smilies/burnout.gif
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Wed, 21 April 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dare you Evil or Very Mad
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Wed, 21 April 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I borrow your old rear springs for a bit I seem to have misplaced mine Razz

And Yes, the 1G is going in. You were right all along. All hail Gold28's persuasive skills.

[Updated on: Wed, 21 April 2004 00:20]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Wed, 21 April 2004 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah we definitely need a "night before" event Very Happy no question

Stuart... dude accomplices are fine Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Wed, 21 April 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 20 April 2004 17:37

I'd be concentrating on making sure your 7M is healthy so it doesn't get beaten by an NA 2JZ Smile

That is entirely possible Neutral How embarrassing. Smile
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Wed, 21 April 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Wed, 21 April 2004 10:18

Can I borrow your old rear springs for a bit I seem to have misplaced mine Razz

Yep. Oh and I know where you left them and they are very comfortable in their new home Very Happy

Lambolica wrote on Wed, 21 April 2004 10:18

And Yes, the 1G is going in. You were right all along. All hail Gold28's persuasive skills.

It's amazing what a casual drive through the suburbs will achieve. Very Happy
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Wed, 21 April 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She won't need springs for much longer anyway

Well at least not under the car Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Wed, 21 April 2004 04:06]

wUbAh
Occasional Poster

November 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Wed, 21 April 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm keen...bout time i put it on one hehehe
So i will be there.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Wed, 21 April 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yaaay! I'll be there, & I should be unleashing the new 4AGTE.
Here's a quick taste test. Smile

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4024

Ooooh it should be good, I can't wait!
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Wed, 21 April 2004 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so joel i guess ur my only opponent for most improved.

i'll be there even if it means i get no sleep that day.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Wed, 21 April 2004 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gold28 wrote on Tue, 20 April 2004 13:56

Cool then it's only a few GT4's to deal with and we all know that they can't make power. Very Happy ....waiting for onslaught....

The RAV-GT4 will be making an appearance, and keeping some traditional GT-Four's honest too. Wink

Let's see some false readings out of the dyno this time round.... bitch! Surprised Laughing
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Thu, 22 April 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hopefully I'll have the 1g in and going for the most improved.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Fri, 23 April 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just looking for some clarification here...

Quote:

* The Most improved Trophy is for the member with the Highest percentage kw increase on his/her car from the prvious Dyno day. It must be the same Vehicle and must be back to back Dyno days where the entrant was a Financial member for BOTH events.

I know it says 'from the previous dyno day', but what if you didn't run in the previous dyno day, and you're looking to get most improved from the last time you ran on the dyno? I don't know if this counts though... Confused

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Fri, 23 April 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Needs to be consecutive dyno days with the same car
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sat, 24 April 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gold28 and lambolica
I will be looking foward to compeating with you guys and anyone else with a 1g for that matter,
Can't wait for this at the last one I think I was the only one there with a 1g (booring) Rolling Eyes
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sat, 24 April 2004 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Fri, 23 April 2004 23:51

Needs to be consecutive dyno days with the same car

Bugger. Well I know I'll get most improved RAV4... Razz Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 25 April 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awww - im expecting a 30 - 40 KW increase too in performance - NO FUN! ( from last dyno run and DD 7 )

Oh well ill juts have to go for St185 ( with gen 2 motor ) honours again - seeing gen 3 powered gt4's ( and possibly ravs ) will topple me again for top 4WD honours !

Still its a fun day !

Hopefully its as fun as the last one was !

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sun, 25 April 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I'm not getting my hopes up TOO high yet, the rollers will be the teller of the story there. But I am expecting a good showing from the RAV4 and some good 'wow-factor' on the day. Wink
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 26 April 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siktoy ra23 wrote on Sat, 24 April 2004 22:51

Can't wait for this at the last one I think I was the only one there with a 1g (booring) Rolling Eyes

That's a big reason for the change of the classes, we have a lot of members with 1G's but they didn't run them because the classes made them not be competetive. I think it should be great this time around with our classes making more cars more competetive for getting a clas trophy than ever before.

Oh yeah and count me in for a bit of Gen 3 3S-GTE power in that 1800 - 2400 forced class.

I can't wait.
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 26 April 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hot damn there is a lot of "talking it up" going on here.

I am going to need to go to the Ricey Lancer forums and get me some hot ideas. I reckon that a glowing exhaust tip, some clear tail-lights, LED washers and bonnet mounted gauges will steal the show.
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 26 April 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there again... but I can't see that I'll be able to defend my Top 4WD trophy. Razz

Looks to be some serious competition this Dyno Day!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 26 April 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe dave - i wonder if we get within 3 KW of each other again ?

Phear the 185's !
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 26 April 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can't wait to see you there josh but it looks like ill have to do some fine tuning before then Cool
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 26 April 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Josh = another one to TRY and keep honest... Rolling Eyes At least he's not on all four's. Very Happy

Classique71 wrote on Mon, 26 April 2004 17:34

Phear the 185's !

It could be the hybrid 205 you need to phear dude. Surprised Can't wait to cut her loose on the rollers...

[Updated on: Mon, 26 April 2004 08:01]

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 26 April 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh- seems all the good Gt4's have a little group A or St205 in them - mine included Smile

mines not a total hybrid though - shes still a Gen 2 block and head Smile
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 27 April 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Over 2400cc Forced Induction Class.

this is the best news i have heard all week.... no make that year.

THANX TOYMODS
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Thu, 29 April 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wondering what kw's the st185 gt4's were getting at the last dyno day(s)
cheers Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Thu, 29 April 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mine put out its highest at DD7 at 113 odd AWKW - with a stock exhaust and raised boost ..

I expect quite a chunk more next time roundas my ECU , exhaust , new engine , and hopefully gearbox will be in Smile

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Thu, 29 April 2004 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would just like to issue a warning to everyone that with my "anti-rice cold air induction" now improved thanks to my fantastic fiberglassing of the air box AND my super bling oil-catch can with anodised plugs Neutral I will be nigh unbeatable.

rofl

or not Neutral

yeah, so BE SCARED! Wink

*teeheehee*
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon5.gif  Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Thu, 29 April 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not quite sure what to expect from mine yet... it's a big fat "unknown". Confused
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Fri, 07 May 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there for sure.
Now that I'm employed, I should have enough money to finish the project in a few weeks (FINALLY).
Also got a ricer pod filter coming in (which may not be the best idea considering my under-bonnet temps).

Hopefully my thermos dont get an introduction to my water pump pulley
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Mon, 10 May 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there in my car this year not in mumus crown. Pity the 7M wasn't running last dyno day. Otherwise i would of got most improved.

Again this year if you don't come for the dyno day come for my cooking. I will be hitting the BBQ again and ccoking up a storm!!! Most of you guys like the barbie and will it be fired up this year.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 11 May 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm going to have to get to this one so I can get a before figure for the most improved. Wink

Hopefully by summer the old slug might have a GenIV 3S-GTE & 4WD. Shocked

Anyone know how an SV21 Camry box would handle 200kW?
No point going for most improved if its going to be wrecked by an extra 2 diffs! Laughing
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Tue, 11 May 2004 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Making speed in a straight line a reality huh?
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Thu, 13 May 2004 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Rod,

whats the story with running nitrous?

would i still run in the normal category or only for overall killerwatt king.

or is nitrous not allowed anymore? you had provisions at previous days.....

Cheers
Stew
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Fri, 14 May 2004 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont mean to sound dumb but will this damage my car by running it on the dyno?
Razz
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Fri, 14 May 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now thats cheating stew, are you that scared of the car with wings Laughing
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Fri, 14 May 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam, I ran my (then) stock RAV4 on the rollers this time last year, and it pulled some rather outrageous numbers but had no damage done to it from the exercise. That was running in 4th gear up to 6000 RPM (redline-start is 6250).
sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Fri, 14 May 2004 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is there a category for best stock engine
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 9 - JULY 4th - ITS OFFICAL Sat, 15 May 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
LOL

wonder if the poo stain will be run in and tuned by then Sad
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Dyno Day 9 Official results table
Next Topic:Anyone comming to the Creek this WED???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 07:45:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0097880363464355 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.