Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
philipm351
Newcomer

March 2004
Sons aborted restoration project Mon, 29 March 2004 09:21 Go to next message
Celica's 75 - 78 too many parts to list, all need to go, 2L motor and gearbox 1600 and gearbox, tuned extractors s/steel for 2L, reconditioned radiator all going, guards doors, bring your trailor I want my garage back. Penrith Sydney

[Updated on: Mon, 29 March 2004 09:22]

Send a private message to this user    
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Mon, 29 March 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the 1600 engine twincam?
philipm351
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Mon, 29 March 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it is, rocker cover is square type
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Mon, 29 March 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm me the price
philipm351
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Mon, 29 March 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How does $250 sound
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Mon, 29 March 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how does it run?
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Mon, 29 March 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it twin carby or efi?
philipm351
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Mon, 29 March 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was pulled out of the car and was working Ok about 6months ago been in the shed since then. I'm not the mechanical one but I think he said the 1600 motor has the side draft carbies that need some work
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Mon, 29 March 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you got door trims in good condition? i might be best to come for a look as I need some other bits and pieces. let me know
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sons aborted restoration project Mon, 29 March 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be interested in coming out for a little trip for some random bits and pieces.

Send me a PM with your phone number (or son's) and ill organise something with you.
philipm351
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Tue, 30 March 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello, he has a number of door trims and heaps of other parts, more than willing to come and see we are at St Clair, about 15 East of Penrith. thanks
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Tue, 30 March 2004 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you pm me a phone number?
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Fri, 02 April 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i get your phone number was keen to come have a look at what youve got this weekend.
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Fri, 02 April 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi mate

sounds good. are the door trims in good condition? i need some black ones or recovered ones in good condition.
celicaboy
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Fri, 02 April 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo, are those extactors for twin cam 18rg or single cam 18r?
philipm351
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Tue, 13 April 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry for the delay, your request was lost in my email in-box. We have heaps to get rid of my phone number is 0413 737 600 or 9496 1133.

Regards

Philip M.
Ken Mee
Occasional Poster

November 2003
guru
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Thu, 15 April 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would there be a diff with a 4.33 ratio there?
philipm351
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Thu, 15 April 2004 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definitely a diff still in the car, as to the ratio not sure do you know how to identify it
Ken Mee
Occasional Poster

November 2003
guru
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Thu, 15 April 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Compliance plate under bonnet on firewall, axle/trans ratio. There will be a letter & number T 252 or similar. Do not want T 292. If diff has been changed, the only way to tell is remove it & check numbers stamped in crown wheel.
philipm351
Newcomer

March 2004
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Thu, 15 April 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think will check the compliance plate and let you know. I have no idea if the diff has been swapped to check that will probably have to wait until the weekend, he has heaps of other stuff need anything else, regards
Sammeh
Regular

May 2002
Re: Sons aborted restoration project Mon, 19 April 2004 17:33 Go to previous message
hey,

What type of celica is the 75? ta22? if so does it have a front bumper bar in great condition? would need the bumper brackets with it.

Sam
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Momo steering wheel and 86 boss kit
Next Topic:FS. Autometer liquid filled boost gauge??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:20:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060150623321533 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.