Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » F%%khead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
F%%khead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Sun, 18 April 2004 05:00 Go to next message
about 30 mins ago i was driving down princes highway, at about 70kms an hour.. and this guy just turns out of this side street, i had to lock up the brakes... i nearly ran into him. if i didn't respond when i did, i would have hit him at about 40kms an hour, I was driving a CS corolla, most of u know that they ain't anything special in brakes, not to mention it was in the wet....

The Stupid fuck didn't even look my way, just crossed a MAIN road without even lookin from the way traffic was going.
I'm suprised this guy even had a licence, he would have been about 60 ish...
I was SO PISSED OFF, i still am...

Regards

Adrian

[Updated on: Sun, 18 April 2004 13:28]

Send a private message to this user    
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Fuckhead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Sun, 18 April 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shoulda put the getaway music tape on and chased the sucker.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Fuckhead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Sun, 18 April 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah bloody stupied drivers! Mad they should learn how to DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No No No
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Fuckhead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Sun, 18 April 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SR TWINCAM wrote on Sun, 18 April 2004 15:00

about 30 mins ago i was driving down princes highway, at about 70kms an hour.. and this guy just turns out of this side street, i had to lock up the brakes... i nearly ran into him. if i didn't respond when i did, i would have hit him at about 40kms an hour, I was driving a CS corolla, most of u know that they ain't anything special in brakes, not to mention it was in the wet....

The Stupid fuck didn't even look my way, just crossed a MAIN road without even lookin from the way traffic was going.
I'm suprised this guy even had a licence, he would have been about 60 ish...
I was SO PISSED OFF, i still am...

Regards

Adrian

Should of got up next to this person and yelled as much abuse as you can take.

Watch out for the shot gun, very hard to buff out shot gun markings.

Good effort for the dodge.
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Fuckhead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Sun, 18 April 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah reminds of thisi time i was heading home after getting a quote to fix the panels of my car after some other idiot pushed them in... this lady pulls out about 30 metres in front of me... i swerved into the other lane, luckily there was no other traffic comming that way otherwise i would of collected her and been f*cked
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Fuckhead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Sun, 18 April 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gee close call u had too _WHY_!!!

I did a picture to yeah illustrate the situation

Gotta love Microsoft Paint, Version 5.1 hahaha

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~keyroo/photos/story.JPG

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F%%khead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Sun, 18 April 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reminds me of a bread delivary truck.

He turned out of maccas delivering buns. And he didn't go down the driveway. I was about 40 metres behind him travelling 80kph as he was turning out. He runs over the side of the curb drops the right hand front wheel heavily on the road and the whole truck tipped over. On the very first bounce i knew already he was gonna tip. I just gunned it right past him. I rekon he would have been almost 45 degrees by the time i passed under the storage area of his car. Great 2 fast 2 furious take i'd say!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Fuckhead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Sun, 18 April 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SR TWINCAM wrote on Sun, 18 April 2004 22:55

Gee close call u had too _WHY_!!!

I did a picture to yeah illustrate the situation

Gotta love Microsoft Paint, Version 5.1 hahaha

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~keyroo/photos/story.JPG

thats not cool about the near accident you had mate but fuck I love that diagram! It's so sweet! especally the way you've pointed out the stupid driver as "fuckhead" thats classic yep there are some stupid drivers around don't know how many close calls I've had in the years I've been drivin (lost count ages ago) they should all learn how to fuckin DRIVE! Mad the dickheads!
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: F%%khead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Sun, 18 April 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mick - Thanx for the comment about the diagram.... I had to give him a title that he deserves... I was just worried mainly that i could have killed him... thats what makes him a fuckhead... He didn't even look.. and he crossed a main road, he kept looking on the other side... ur right they should learn to drive...
Didn't their mummys and daddys ever teach em to look LEFT RIGHT LEFT... OR WAS IT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT???

hahahha

Did u notice how i gave the corolla WIDE RIMS, and i gave the pulsar only slightly wider wheels?? hahaha

4age - GEE THAT WAS A CLOSE CALL.... I would have loved to have seen that from the in-car view...
lucky though.. if u had a 4ac u'd be inbetween a lot of buns...
LOL!
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: F%%khead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Sun, 18 April 2004 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh thats exactly like mine... but i went into the other lane
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: F%%khead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Sun, 18 April 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
think thats bad, i could of been in a least 10 crashes this month since alot of idiots pull out from a side street right infront of me. Alot of the time i don't speed so i can slow down easy but shit they don't even stop they just look at me and continue driving without a opps, sorry or nothing.

Last one i remember was driving to a friends house and i was driving behind a another car and he turned left and then from that street and mercadies (can't spell) puts right infront of me, so i slow down (was only going 50). The asshole just looked at me with a snoby face like it was my fault and kept driving. People like that make me wanna smash right into them but i don't wanna go though all the trouble of going to court and having no car for months Mad Mad Mad
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: F%%khead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Sun, 18 April 2004 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SR TWINCAM wrote on Sun, 18 April 2004 23:48

Mick - Thanx for the comment about the diagram.... I had to give him a title that he deserves... I was just worried mainly that i could have killed him... thats what makes him a fuckhead... He didn't even look.. and he crossed a main road, he kept looking on the other side... ur right they should learn to drive...
Didn't their mummys and daddys ever teach em to look LEFT RIGHT LEFT... OR WAS IT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT???

hahahha

Did u notice how i gave the corolla WIDE RIMS, and i gave the pulsar only slightly wider wheels?? hahaha

4age - GEE THAT WAS A CLOSE CALL.... I would have loved to have seen that from the in-car view...
lucky though.. if u had a 4ac u'd be inbetween a lot of buns...
LOL!

Laughing I noticed the rims sizes! na it just annoys me the way alot of people can drive with out looking No No No
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: F%%khead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Mon, 19 April 2004 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it were me would plowed straight into his rear section. if i was driving a rolla CS, with the money you would get and the money you have saved, you coulda got a mighty fine 162!

buuuuuuuuut thats just me! Very Happy

good to see you are allright and a toyota wasnt bent up in the ordeal!
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: F%%khead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Mon, 19 April 2004 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alwaysRA23 wrote on Mon, 19 April 2004 10:42

if it were me would plowed straight into his rear section. if i was driving a rolla CS, with the money you would get and the money you have saved, you coulda got a mighty fine 162!

buuuuuuuuut thats just me! Very Happy

good to see you are allright and a toyota wasnt bent up in the ordeal!

hahahahaa.. I would have, but i love this CS corolla SOOO much, i've considered engine swapping it sooo many times, but its dads car hahaha...

But yeah I could have got one very nice 162 indeed...

The car is still recovering from the scare, but nothing a car wash and a vac won't cheer it up... and if they are lucky i'll give it a nice degrease.....
(maybe a cut and polish, nothing more) hahaha

Regards
Adrian
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: F%%khead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Tue, 20 April 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing LMAO @ "fuckhead" label!!!

That is one sweet diagram - u should get a job at Vicroads drawing the pictures for the Learner's books!
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: F%%khead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Tue, 20 April 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've had my share of close calls, couple that come to mind are when i was driving down my local main street once and this idiot taxi pulls outa the maccas without looking, guy in the other lane locked it up to avoid hitting him and he only missed my car by about an inch at the max.

the other was the last weekend, i was driving home from fishing at about 5 am, in a 100k zone, some idiot wouldn't turn his high beams off, didn't relise how close we were to the turn off coz it wasn't visable before the car got into my eyesight, by the time i got my night vision back i was coming up way too quick to the intersection, compression lock up saved the day but at 5am after some nice relaxing fishing it was not what was wanted.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: F%%khead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Tue, 20 April 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heheh glad u liked it smashed_wombat... hahaha

I'm really really suprised how many really bad drivers there are out there...
Maybe we should make a sticky of all the shit drivers people have encountered....

What do ya guys/girls reckon?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: F%%khead driver nearly caused me a BIG ACCIDENT!!! Tue, 20 April 2004 12:30 Go to previous message
I up for it!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:supra qrt mile, phoaw
Next Topic:Teaching girls..
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 19 17:08:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046899318695068 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.