Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon14.gif  FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Sun, 01 September 2002 07:00 Go to next message
As the topic says.

This bootlid has absolutley no rust.

The best i've ever seen and as you guys know this is where they all rust out be it Celica or Supra. Was going to be for mine but it's now written off and need to sell my parts.

Have taken the glass out to inpect if rust under the seal and it's perfect so it's easier to paint for your desired colour. Uses a dry seal that's very easy to re-install.

$250 with great glass.

Send a private message to this user    
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Sun, 01 September 2002 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im very interested, what year (for the roof spoiler)

What colour is it btw?
humble
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Sun, 01 September 2002 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD!!! MINE!!! I WANT IT!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

I'll give you a ring Paul Smile

Cheers
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Sun, 01 September 2002 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok you've got it Mishad. $250, just sent you an sms.

Thought it would go extremely quick.
Not as quick as my car getting written off but still fast!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Sun, 01 September 2002 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doh. Cry
humble
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Sun, 01 September 2002 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra,
Sorry about that mate. Really need the tailgate. However, if yours is REALLY bad, I might have a tailgate which requires less work than yours. Drop me a mail to youcan_reachme@hotmail.comand I'll see what I can do for you.

Cheers
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Tue, 03 September 2002 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When are you going to come pick it up Mishad? Need the money
asap. My Debt is worsening.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Tue, 03 September 2002 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*lies in wait for someone to not come forth*
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Wed, 04 September 2002 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAmn, if shit like this is going to come up, I should actually read the for sale forum once in a while!
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Fri, 06 September 2002 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you wrecking your already wrecked car? Razz if so, what color is the interior in it?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Fri, 06 September 2002 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it was a black interior but from memory he was going to put it in his new Supra anyway.
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Sun, 08 September 2002 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was black and its going into the new one, but the new one has an immaculate interior its just burgundy. i prefer the black personally.

Selling absolutely whole interior including seats for $500 its got a perfect dash, buckets seats and carpet is great.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Sun, 08 September 2002 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interior sold!
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Mon, 09 September 2002 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blacksupra, ok its yours, there are some great pics of it on my website, just click on this link:
http://supragte.freewebspace.com/photo4.html

They were taken this morning and i didn't even vacuum the car for them. Anyone else who would like to see a damn great interior of a 18 year old car take a look! Just sent u a pm re: price,location etc Smile
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Tue, 10 September 2002 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you don't mind me asking, what exactly did you pay for your new Supra dude? I'm just curious, I'm still having no luck finding one for sale at all in Perth Sad
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS:Immaculate "absol no rust" MA61 Bootlid Sat, 14 September 2002 07:48 Go to previous message
$4k
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:apexi s-afc
Next Topic:BATHURST MAGS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 09:51:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055000782012939 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.