Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Some silly prick Tue, 20 April 2004 16:32 Go to next message
Was driving home today in my brothers 200sx, when i witnessed a really really bad accident which was caused by a useless and reckless young dude trying to race me. Coming home driving when a young bloke in a VR flew straight past me, i pulled up near him at the next set of lights. Him being on my left and a Nissan Exa being on my right. We took off normally with the VR gunning off take off, i ignore and decided to let this one go as the 200sx is a rolling defect due to its lack of front bar. The VR slows down and pulls up next to me with the young bloke slapping it in Neautral revving then throwing it back into drive trying to tell me let's run. I decided to ignore and leave him. He didn't realise there was a slow moving ute infront of him and slammed the brakes (doing around 90) he locked up and was all over the road till he hit the median strip. With the poor exa being rite behind him it plowed straight into the side of him. Both drivers uninjured but both cars totalled.

I just also want to know what in the world this young dude was thinking trying to run a worked 200 which is clearly missing the front bar due to a frount mount in a stock as a rock mum's vr.
  Send a private message to this user    
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Some silly prick Tue, 20 April 2004 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Some silly prick Wed, 21 April 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The poof deserved it but its sad that the exa got involved
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Some silly prick Wed, 21 April 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hotrolla wrote on Wed, 21 April 2004 11:13

The poof deserved it but its sad that the exa got involved

What he said.
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Some silly prick Wed, 21 April 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fo` Sheezeee Razz also might i add the driver of the exa was a gorgous young asian lady. Poor thing you should of seen the reaction of her face......
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Some silly prick Wed, 21 April 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh no thats terrible about the lady in th exa Crying or Very Sad I feel sorry for her and the poor exa Crying or Very Sad but as for dickhead in the VR what do you expect he drives a commodore what is it with dickheads and commodores! there a family car! (get over it!) I have nothing against someone owning a commodore I just hate how so many people think there the best thing in the world theres heaps better as for you TryUrLuk very lucky you didn't deside to show dickhead a thing or too about racing 200sx's hate people like that
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Some silly prick Wed, 21 April 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you turn around to assist the hot Asian babe so you could check if she was alright and to get her number to Razz
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Some silly prick Wed, 21 April 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One less EXA is no loss at all!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Some silly prick Wed, 21 April 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Wed, 21 April 2004 22:13

One less EXA is no loss at all!

One less COMMODORE is no loss at all either!
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Some silly prick Wed, 21 April 2004 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
couldn't be bothered Confused ch00f was calling Razz
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Some silly prick Thu, 22 April 2004 08:36 Go to previous message
You should have been a witness for the Exa driver... She'll probably be at fault unless someone says the VR was driving dangerously. Confused
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Liberty RS vs Supercharged SX vs CA18T Exa
Next Topic:anyone host a few vids for me(small vids)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 01:00:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005504846572876 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.