Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » KE36*1978 model* - No gearbox/moter. Straight panels new paint

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

icon7.gif  KE36*1978 model* - No gearbox/moter. Straight panels new paint Wed, 21 April 2004 02:14 Go to next message
Hey,
Okies i have gone through a few posts and seen how things are done. Smile. Here is the list of things that you can take of it.

Rear tailgate - $250 No rust ( i don't really want to sell this but for this price its yours.)

Doors $50 each. New paint on each and only passenger door as small ding.

Cluster - In good con with 199765 K's on tacho. $50 ( This includes the whole dash and glove box.)

Rear quarter Windows - $30 each

Grill - $10

Headlights (pair) $30 (Brand new)

Front side panels $60 for driver side and $30 for passenger. Has ding but can be panel beatered out easily.
Front struts - $50 for the pair.

If you want any parts or needed something cut out i can arange that to. Smile No rust on any parts, if any its repairable.So Items are sold as is where is.
O stuff me drunk i need to get rid of thing. $200 and its your's ( not including tail gate tho)

[Updated on: Thu, 22 April 2004 11:12]

Send a private message to this user    
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: KE36 - No gearbox/moter. Straight panels new paint Thu, 22 April 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BuMp!!!
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: KE36 - No gearbox/moter. Straight panels new paint Thu, 22 April 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Honestly what is wrong with the KE36 ?? Looks fairly normal little toyota. Is it because it a wagon thats scaring people of?? It has a diff and Tail shaft still on it aswell as radiater.
Honestly i cant understand lol. Confused Confused
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: KE36 - No gearbox/moter. Straight panels new paint Thu, 22 April 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
picture of the wagon please mac_surfer11@hotmail.com
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: KE36 - No gearbox/moter. Straight panels new paint Thu, 22 April 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No pic's sorry. What would you want?
Best Idea i could say is that it is like a brand new KE36 wagon. Just that it looks like some fat guy has sat in the middle of the roof. Looks the same as all other KE30 series corolla's i have seen. Only thing that i noticed is that it had the piece of rubber door handle held on by 2 screws. Apart from that im not sure what to say.
The car was sprayed inside and out and everything looks good. If the fat guy didnt sit on the roof it would be a awesome project. Smile
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: KE36 - No gearbox/moter. Straight panels new paint Thu, 22 April 2004 09:39 Go to previous message
Sorry i made a mistake its a 1978 model corolla. Only just looked and VIN. Had 73 writen on the side. Confused
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Air Suspension Height Controller (Brand New)
Next Topic:RWD 4AGE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 08:17:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057239532470703 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.