Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » UPDATE:st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
boost
Regular

August 2002
UPDATE:st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Sun, 18 April 2004 22:56 Go to next message
st205 3sgte motor complete minus i/cand turbo only ,with comp and loom .
price $serious offers please.
plus heaps bit eg drive shafts front suspension etc
clutch (trd pressure plate)flywheel and clutch plate.

also gearbox st205 groupa genuine (number 53)
offers.
joe 0417722201
MOTOR SOLD!!!!!!!!!
GEAR BOX SOLD !!!!!!!!!!
MANIFOLD SOLD !!!!!!!!!
OTHER PARTS STILL AVAIL IE I/C WIRING LOOM COMP ETC ETC

[Updated on: Fri, 30 April 2004 09:08]

Send a private message to this user    
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Sun, 18 April 2004 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm'd Smiley =
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Mon, 19 April 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How was the engine running before you removed it from the car?

Have you done a compression test? if so what were the results?

Does the engine still have the intake and exhaust manifolds and have they been modified?

Doctakay
Regular

January 2003
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Mon, 19 April 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have bought Joes original number 53 3s-gte GRPA engine and can vouch for his credibility and honesty.
I have been running the engine now for a few weeks and it runs very well and is in excellent condition. consider this a free bump. good luck with the sale.

Chris.

no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Mon, 19 April 2004 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey um what is the ST205 Grp A engine worth. not what u payed?And what is in the car now then, what could be better than such an engine? Hmmm
In teh avatar of teh ST205 G4, is that orange standard (doubting)? Looks so nice.
Can I have the pic for collection if have time? no_tofu_speed@hotmail.com
boost
Regular

August 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Mon, 19 April 2004 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
motor has done bout 70k has every thing once again minus ONLY turbo and i/c.
boost
Regular

August 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Mon, 19 April 2004 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the orange and green as you see was an effect in the paint thanks to dupont.
the car was sold to a mate whos doing my orig project a tougher 3sgte(via forged bits).
chris thanks for your time im glad you are happy with the motor and all is well .considering that one made 180kw @4ws no problem at all.
to that point im glad every one is happy and thanks for your honest oppinions.
since my porsche project all my parts must sell i still have alot of st 205 gear so if any one wants please contact me.would be great to sell and clear shed.
wheels shafts suspension gearbox
yes an original groupa i/c.
oh an engine can range from 2k long or even more to what ever.they are getting harder to get.

[Updated on: Mon, 19 April 2004 23:23]

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Tue, 20 April 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What year car is the motor out of?

For a conversion to be legal in NSW, the engine has to be the same age or newer than the car. As mine is a Jan 96, this limits my choice of 3S-GTE's somewhat.

I'd be after engine, loom, gearbox, driveshafts, intercooler.

Got any pix?
boost
Regular

August 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Tue, 20 April 2004 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist mate its out of a st205 jap spec car so your guess to age is as good as mine assume its between 94 to late 96/97.if your serious well call me i have all you need shafts crossmember etc etc.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Tue, 20 April 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What year is your car?

Did you get the engine from a half cut? If so, do you still have the firewall? Toyota can tell which month the car was made from the chassis number imprinted on the firewall.
boost
Regular

August 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Tue, 20 April 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just received a private msg from fkn16v saying chris the person who bought my motor was unhappy and now telling those to be careful of my stuff.mate(fkn16v)doesnt seam like hes to unhappy considering hes vouching for my credability.nor is any one else for that matter want me to start naming or posting all my thank yous.mate since you have not bought any thing from me i ask you keep your oppinions to your self.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Tue, 20 April 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The stuff I have bought from Joe has been all good. No problems at all.
boost
Regular

August 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Tue, 20 April 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey shane cant believe this guy!! hasnt even purchased any thing from me period and clearly states chris (dockatay)is unhappy .go figure.
moderators please sort this out as he is pm people stating to be carefull which i do not appreciate.
i keep in contact with all the guys who have purchased my celica stuff about 10 in total and every one will vouch so fkn16v .like you told me how bout you give it up. cheers mate
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Tue, 20 April 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats the problem with public forums, you get all kinds of people coming from everywhere speaking their minds about shit they have no clue about.
Thanks for the Intercooler too, its going to do the job nicely Very Happy
boost
Regular

August 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Tue, 20 April 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist : im not wrecking my number53 car as this was sold complete.i cant look at the fire wall as its prob in a jap scrap yard. i bought as spares for my car but now i dont need obviously. i acn give you the engine number if you like
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Tue, 20 April 2004 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When have i ever used the name Chris or docktakay when i suggested things too you or about you, NEVER.

I also didnt say the purchaser was unhappy, i clearly stated that the map sensor wasnt working and alternative measures where taken to get the car ready for dubbo.

Please get your facts straight before you blast needless comments about me in the forums.

Cool 1 i know exactly what im talking about, but in general you are right on the money about gooses posting shit they have no idea about.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Tue, 20 April 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you got any pix of the stuff?
I've sent a PM with my email address.

Also ask for pix of the crossmembers, as my car has only normal strut suspension, not like that of the GT4.

Thanks
boost
Regular

August 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Tue, 20 April 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well mate get it right ive only sold one motor to chris so that makes things a bit different.
think you should gets your facts straight b4 going telling peolple to be vary of my stuff i sell.
why not tell the rest mate
you clearly stated i quote 'i have already told three people on this forum to be careful when they buy from you,and i will tell more if i need to,if this matter isnt resolved quickly and peacefully.
mate get you facts straight then you can have a say.and peacefully is that a threat.
why not let the supposed buyer have a say where is he who is he
boost
Regular

August 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Tue, 20 April 2004 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wgaonist pics not a problem just let me know your email address.
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Wed, 21 April 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in need of some ST205 injectors. You got any?
boost
Regular

August 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Wed, 21 April 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes mate sorry thought i replied.pref to sell as package.if not already got 2 names in for the injectors.if all falls through i can notify if you like.

[Updated on: Wed, 21 April 2004 02:11]

hiredthug
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Wed, 21 April 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boost wrote on Tue, 20 April 2004 09:20

yes an original groupa i/c.

Is this the Water to Air unit?

How much would it cost for everything needed to convert a stocky mr2 intercooler to this one?

Cheers mate!
boost
Regular

August 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Wed, 21 April 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you would need the water pump and front radiator and these are also expensive.try a st185 would be cheaper.the package could cost up to 1k.up to you.
Puffy
Regular

May 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Wed, 21 April 2004 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bought my ST205 calipers,discs,project U pads from Joe. He told me they were in immaculate condition.He gave me a traking number and always could get a hold of him if I needed to ask him anything. Brakes arrived in Sydney and they were perfect. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I definitly had no issues and would buy again from him.
boost
Regular

August 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Thu, 22 April 2004 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks again for your comments.no one has ever questioned my parts and thats how its going to stay.however
hopefully my toyata stuff will sell quicky so i can move on to my next toy.(never know but the celica was a great car )
boost
Regular

August 2002
Re: st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Thu, 22 April 2004 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys to keep it fair sales can be done by calling me as well so if your serious best to call me on 0417722201.
as due to work ill be limited to time on the forum.
also thanks chris for sorting the stupid prob with fkn16v out.and nice to know your comments still stand.fkn16v no hard feelings mate but till you buy from me lets keep oppinions to ourselves.thanks also.
i will be updating parts sold hopefilly on monday or when im free.asap.till then all parts still for sale minus head, mounts.
once again guys please call or text my mobile if you are serious.
boost
Regular

August 2002
Re: UPDATE:st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Fri, 30 April 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MOTOR SOLD
GEARBOX SOLD
I/C ,COMP LOOM ETC ETC STILL AVAILABLE
Edwin 3S-GTE
Regular

February 2004
Re: UPDATE:st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Mon, 03 May 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess you're still not selling the map sensor and resistor pack alone, right?
boost
Regular

August 2002
Re: UPDATE:st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Thu, 06 May 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes sorry not spliting from comp and loom package
Edwin 3S-GTE
Regular

February 2004
Re: UPDATE:st 205 3sgte motor with loom and comp and bits Thu, 06 May 2004 06:29 Go to previous message
So what price do you have in mind for the complete package, then? (Loom, comp, map sensor, resistors, etc etc, everything you don't want to sell seperately.) It may be worthwhile after all.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:6x 440cc 2JZ-GTE Injectors $280
Next Topic:FS: Soarer parts
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 16:37:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050230026245117 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.