Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon1.gif  Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Mon, 22 September 2003 22:57 Go to next message
DISCLAIMER: I am asian so no im not being racist here Very Happy

This morning almost colided with an indian bloke in a camry after what seemed like 20 seconds of indecision !!

should i go, no, yes, no, yes, no... STOP !

by the time he made the decision to stop, he was half way into the main road (out of the slip road)... and i did a bit of FWD drifting, shat my pants, swore and stuck my finger up at the same time...

what a save is all i have to say !! Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Tue, 23 September 2003 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ew
I'm not going out with you again till you shower and wash those pants!

I hate people like that. at least if they make a bad decision you can make a snap treaction and avoid their dumb arses.
it's when they're indecisive, then do something stupid at the last minute that it gets particularly nasty.

and sorry les, but old asian ladies still take the cake for me - I've had 3 try to kill me. behind them is old white men - 2 try to kill me.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Tue, 23 September 2003 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucky for the wing eh?
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Tue, 23 September 2003 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was in the laser... otherwise i woulda flown over max.. no need to swerve...

and greg mate.. i respect asian ladies in cars man... hehe just dont drive tooo close and u will be right !
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Tue, 30 September 2003 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
taxi drivers in the city my brutha, followed by city bus drivers.
my mate got t-boned at a roundabout in the city by a bus. cops came out and tried to stick the blame on him where it was obvious that the bus didnt give way
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Tue, 30 September 2003 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cabbies are 50 / 50 asian / indian... so yeh, my staetment stands ! heehee
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live in Epping which is like 80% Asian population and I still have to say that Asian's are the worst. Saw this asian chick trying to park. Pulled in.........and out.........and in..........and out. Did it about 8 times literally. And then stopped and got out and went into the shops. By that time it was the most crooked park I have ever seen. Crazy.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
80% hey? Smile

sure that's not just a female thing? Very Happy
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah could be. But then it being an Asian woman would make it twice as bad wouldnt it?? Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell yes! Smile

women are bad, asian women are an accident waiting to happen, old asian women in volvos make me find another way home
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've watched a woman park in Cabra. We counted 32 forward and reverses (ie: both count as 1) before we gave up on counting...
It was VERY amusing to watch...

Even worse are the Asian mums in Landcruisers... They can't even park Camrys and yet they hop behind the wheel of a Landcruiser....
Shocking...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have to wonder where they got their drivers lisences from

must just be good luck, I swear!
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, seriously, my youngest auntie was the first person in my family that went through a driving test....
I was the second one...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, was gong to give the benefit of the doubt Smile
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe

Now go and do your thesis!!!

I'm thinking how many posts will contain those words by the time your thesis is due...... hehehe
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, I reckon those ones in the camery's are worse than those in the volvo's. Smile

I can tell you why they can get their license so easily.

In certain Asian countries you can just pay for your license and not have to go for a test. They basically do no driving over there as it's friggen expensive to get a car (eg $100000 do buy and rego a Starlet for one year in Singapore). They come over here and for most countries we have the policy of, if you have had your license for a certain amount of years and no demerits etc then we just swap you over. So they can just get their Aussie license easy as that. Not all countries are the same, hence you see old Asian people with P's or L's on, but some are.

On another note, when I did my L's test (about 5 years ago) there was this old asian lady doing it at the same time. I glanced over at her screen as I was walking up to my computer. So I finish my test and am walking away and I glance again. She's still on the same friggen question! I dont think she understood. Neutral
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Wed, 01 October 2003 16:15

On another note, when I did my L's test (about 5 years ago) there was this old asian lady doing it at the same time. I glanced over at her screen as I was walking up to my computer. So I finish my test and am walking away and I glance again. She's still on the same friggen question! I dont think she understood. Neutral

Was she doing it in English?!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
13 days to go
I assure you my posts will get less and less coherent as that date arrives, with more and more swearing Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah she was which was kinda weird.

But can you do it in another language? I mean if you dont know enough english to be able to do the test then how the hell are you going to read the road signs when you are driving?
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
13 days to go and you're still posting like a h00r?! Far out!!

Yeah, you can do it in another language... I suppose you learn to recognise the signs by sight... Prolly why so many people slow down to 40 in school zones around Cabra even outside school times...
That freaking pisses me off when that happens! Especially late at night.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that would be slightly annoying. It's a bit like Epping Rd. A big three lane road with a speed limit of 80. But no one does that. Most of the time you are stuck behind three cars going 70. Slightly maddening. That is when the lights come on and you start to change from one lane to the next to the next......
leebroozlee
Regular

November 2002

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beware young ladies (any nationality) driving on highways!

This is what i deal with on the M5:
* tailgating
* 1 or no signal lane changing
* doing their make-up (110km/h)
* forgetfulness (ie. they forget there are other cars on the road)
* speeding (who really cares tho, but speeding + bad driving = accidents)
* not adjusting driving style when the sun is on the horizon and you can't see sh*t (ie. still speeding and tailgating)
* plenty of random lane changing
* combinations of the above (ie. random lane changing -> speeding -> tailgating while smoking, eating and doing make-up while blinded by the sun)

Mad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 01 October 2003 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont forget "inability to reverse park"
I know more than 1 girl who WILL NOT reverse a car into a parking spot. will spend extra time looking for a spot they can drive into forwards and out of forwards.

and to slightly appeasethe girls out there, I also know a few excellent female drivers, and plenty of crappy male ones
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Thu, 02 October 2003 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Perhaps the reason your gf can't reverse park properly is that you keep telling her this distance |.................| is eight inches! Laughing

An oldie, but a goodie.....
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Thu, 02 October 2003 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my gf?
like I have a girlfriend!
if I did, I wouldn't waste so much time making inane posts on this forum Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Thu, 02 October 2003 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 02 October 2003 16:22

my gf?
like I have a girlfriend!
if I did, I wouldn't waste so much time making inane posts on this forum Smile

Laughing Laughing Laughing ... Maybe thats a hint to me to get my arse off here and see my g/f a bit more... hehehe...
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Thu, 02 October 2003 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Thu, 02 October 2003 10:54

Perhaps the reason your gf can't reverse park properly is that you keep telling her this distance |.................| is eight inches! Laughing

An oldie, but a goodie.....

BAAA HAHAHAHAAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD one ! heaheheah

look i think this is fair to say

asians = bad drivers

indians = dangerous
cozzb
Regular

March 2004
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Sun, 18 April 2004 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Wed, 01 October 2003 16:08

I've watched a woman park in Cabra. We counted 32 forward and reverses (ie: both count as 1) before we gave up on counting...
It was VERY amusing to watch...

Even worse are the Asian mums in Landcruisers... They can't even park Camrys and yet they hop behind the wheel of a Landcruiser....
Shocking...

The Chinese women are the worst, i have seen the Chinese women driving all kind of BIG 4WD(include X5 and Cayenne) and they can't just park it properly.Forget about BIG 4WD and mid-side sedan (Camry).But they like to drive the 4WD around to show people they can afford one!!

I have seen some women can't even park a hatchback
One of my aunt can drive noting but hatch as she really can't park anything bigger than a hatch.

I can't believe people can't park there car here,the parking space in Hong Kong is around 1/3 smaller than here , but people can still park there car.

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon10.gif  Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Sun, 18 April 2004 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ever seen a guy get his woman to get out and spot him while he parks the car?

If the parking is so tight in Hong Kong, then why is it that 99% of the guys that you see that need a spotter are Honkys?!

Very Happy
cozzb
Regular

March 2004
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Mon, 19 April 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Mon, 19 April 2004 09:28

Ever seen a guy get his woman to get out and spot him while he parks the car?

If the parking is so tight in Hong Kong, then why is it that 99% of the guys that you see that need a spotter are Honkys?!

Very Happy

Most of the honkys lean driving here, but not in hong kong as the public transport is far better in hong kong ,that why most of the people use public transport.
I know some Honky do get they woman out to sport them , but I am sure not 99% of them.
if u think u are better than the honkys, go to hong kong and try.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Mon, 19 April 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I must admit I'm not great at reverse parking. I just don't do it much, so haven't had much practice. Anyway, my Girlfriend, who drives a AE82 Corolla (4A-C, auto) can reverse park better than I can, so go figure.

But as far as driving forward goes, I would have to say that I am a LOT better. I just pay more attention, and as such have had more quality practice. Every time I go out on the road I see it as a practicing experience. It pisses her off actually 'cuz I sometimes completely ignore her while she is trying to have a conversation with me as I dive.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Mon, 19 April 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I said 99% of the people that you see that need spotters. Razz

I, yes, I do believe that I'd be able to do better than the average Honky. Smile
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Mon, 19 April 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AZN PRIDE!!!!! the best drifters are azn. not trying to be racist here as this is a very touchy subject. but..............AZN PRIDE!!!!nigga
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Tue, 20 April 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHAH

u have to CLASSIFY asnz man

Japanese ... usually sick hachiroku drivers
all other ... see for yourselves ! Rolling Eyes
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon4.gif  Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Tue, 20 April 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levin_boi wrote on Tue, 20 April 2004 09:57

AZN PRIDE!!!!! the best drifters are azn. not trying to be racist here as this is a very touchy subject. but..............AZN PRIDE!!!!

Being a proud asian, I still find that offensive. More at the embarrasing short sightedness portrayed by one of my race than the actual comment itself. The best drifters are asian because the sport is more popular in Japan than anywhere else in the world.

levin_boi wrote on Tue, 20 April 2004 09:57

nigga

Shouldn't that be chigga? Razz
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Tue, 20 April 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MAKE THE DISTINCTION MAX !!

japs are sickas drivers .. other asians not so. .. . Rolling Eyes
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Tue, 20 April 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe
have to laugh at levin boy, as the people who've made the most harsh comments in this thread are asian themselves Smile
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Tue, 20 April 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's 'coz we're allowed to.
Any white boy who makes a racist comment will have his dog eaten...

hehe
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Tue, 20 April 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no dog... maybe that's why I make racist comments Smile
or it could be anyone who knows me doesn't take offence
or it could be something max, les and I have that's special... Wink
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Tue, 20 April 2004 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats right we 3 are special Very Happy
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 21 April 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is what i deal with on the M5:
* tailgating
* 1 or no signal lane changing
* doing their make-up (110km/h)
* forgetfulness (ie. they forget there are other cars on the road)
* speeding (who really cares tho, but speeding + bad driving = accidents)
* not adjusting driving style when the sun is on the horizon and you can't see sh*t (ie. still speeding and tailgating)
* plenty of random lane changing
* combinations of the above (ie. random lane changing -> speeding -> tailgating while smoking, eating and doing make-up while blinded by the sun)

LOL.
Your forgeting the most important one's. Jesus its anoying and Asains and Indains are known for it. Not racist, its the truth.

Overtaking then slowing down. Ie: Overtake car doing 110 then do 80 in front of him. grrrr.

Left hand turn from Right hand lane. WTF this is anoying!!!
lockstar
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 21 April 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a chineese room mate who would have to be the worst diver i have ever come across. he has had about 20 accidents. he used to be a pizza delivery driver, now he is a taxi driver in adelaide. the most amusing incident was where he over estimated the cornering capabitlity of a late 70's celica. he approached a round about at 80km/hr and decided not to break. Shocked as he drove over it he managed to break both his front and rear suspension... the car always made a wierd clunking noise every time he turned the wheel after that(the result of a fix it yourself job) Rolling Eyes . yes he is asian but thats not the problem i know of a few very good asian drivers. this guy is just nuts. about half of the accidents were with other cars the rest were with anything handy like bins curbs poles a fence. it is rather surprising that he has not been lynched yet Razz
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 21 April 2004 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love the lebo drivers. its like something is chasing them Razz
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Thu, 29 April 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Tue, 20 April 2004 12:06

That's 'coz we're allowed to.
Any white boy who makes a racist comment will have his dog eaten...

hehe

haha dog sho pao (a white steamed bum version of the dum sum) anybody?

azn pride? lol, nigga?

now which one are you fool? Laughing

yes i got rice. its in the rice cooker. eat it and get over it

TryUrLuk wrote on Thu, 22 April 2004 01:55

i love the lebo drivers. its like something is chasing them

I second that.. I was driving around liverpool area and every corolla, crx, civic would chase and tailgate me and they get pissed off that im doing the speed limit Mad
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Fri, 30 April 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xfader - same thing last night. Driving around Glenfield and Liverpool last night, some guy in an ET Pulsar kept sitting up my arse and I was doing the speed limit.

Then I murdered him at the next red light. Evil or Very Mad
Lebo in full Kappa spec. 1st gear, neck and neck, slam it into second and yalla habibwa, see ya later.
migoreng
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Fri, 30 April 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errrr...
i'm asian...
Shocked

what the hell is goin on here?
midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Tue, 04 May 2004 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seriously cab drivers are the worst, I hailed a cab on a major 4 lane road, i get in and before I can do up my seatbelt he starts to pull out, aparantly that bus was in his blind spot, it missed him by about 4inches...

maybe the fact that we see so many shit asian drivers is due to the fact that there are so many asians, I see shit drivers of all races, and the ratio of how many shit drivers compared to how many people of that race is see is fairly similar for all.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Tue, 04 May 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bloody asians! They're everywhere!!! Laughing

migoreng. I love how you taste! Wink

I bought a box of you over the weekend when I came back up to Cabra... hehe
http://store3.yimg.com/I/veryasian_1788_2209724
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Thu, 06 May 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have seen a lot of bad Asian drivers. But the drivers that almost caused me accidents where:
1. Old white guy, not indicating or checking their blind spot at 100 on the freeway. T APLUS and B man where there for this.
2. Dark guy (Italian or Greek or something like that), mid 30s I think (didn't get a real good look at him though). He did a U turn on a double lane road from the left hand side with oncoming traffic without indicating while dragging a trailer. I locked it up and almost his the trailer. Missed by about a foot.
3. Italian guy on his Ps. I was facing a red turning light that went green. He being stopped at the red light coming the other way decided that he had waited long enough. Came right through the red light, gunning the hell out of it. Wasn't really close as I wasn't gunning it off the lights so had plenty of time to break.

And yeah, I'm about as white as they get.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Fri, 07 May 2004 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm wtf is going on here

im indian , so is my damn login name Very Happy lolllllllll

must admit thwe worst drivers are in my point of view

huge arse landcruiser , pajero, driving dwarf asian people who cant f****ng see over the steering wheel of the damn 4wd let alone drive it ,

indian lady drivers ,who take forever to damn park , incuding my sister ( wo thinks 100k on a motorcycle is different to 100k in a car , ) as the motorcycle is going faster was the reason to it Confused lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

old aged drivers

who coincidently one couple who managed to write my car off , after deciding to pull out of a give way sign while i was approaching them

swerved , but my cars arse kissed their front bits , and there was shit everywhere

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

cheeers
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Fri, 07 May 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Fri, 07 May 2004 14:36

huge arse landcruiser , pajero, driving dwarf asian people who cant f****ng see over the steering wheel of the damn 4wd let alone drive it

HAHAH fcking FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY !!

do i know u ?? indian in landcruiser .. very familiar
Very Happy
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Sat, 08 May 2004 18:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol @ this thread!!
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Sun, 09 May 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No effence to Les, but yesterday I was driving down the road near my house, when i see this ute slowly going up the main road.. i started to slow down and see what he was doing, he put his flicker on and i was about to pass, he then turned it off and swang back in. I was like wtf ? stopped, then drove past him, he had a 3 year old trying to steer on a MAIN ROAD.. and yes, he was asian. Neutral

this is the 2nd time an asian has tried to kill me.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Thu, 13 May 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Wed, 05 May 2004 09:52

Bloody asians! They're everywhere!!! Laughing

migoreng. I love how you taste! Wink

I bought a box of you over the weekend when I came back up to Cabra... hehe
http://store3.yimg.com/I/veryasian_1788_2209724

omg these are my favorite noodles, i thought i was the only one that loved them! they are seriously good
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Thu, 13 May 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
last week coming backalong the new england hwy form maitland towards newcastle, this ugly chick in a van decides to merge from the right lane one me in the left lane, iv jemmed the brakes and wacked the horn, and she's kept merging into me.

ive then got inot the right lane and hit it do i wasnt sitting behind her as i go past she has the hide to give *me* the finger.. argh danm skips.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Thu, 13 May 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just today I was on South road near Bentleigh again and was stuck behind this freekin' lady in a Merc doing about 55 in a 70 zone. I pulled into the other lane and there was ANOTHER MERC doing below the speed limit! Anyway, in the end it split into 3 lanes, and I went into the far left lane and overtook. I checked my mirrors and headchecked and saw the merc I was stuck behind in the first place in the far right lane. No indicator there so I flicked mine on and started to merge. As I'm merging the old bag in the merc decides she wants to merge too! It's a good thing I'm on the ball otherwise she woulda hit me.

So like I said, I hate luxury cars.
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Thu, 13 May 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luxury cars = teh ghey
dimsum
Regular

May 2004
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Wed, 26 May 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, i make fun of asian drivers all the time...even though i'm asian as well(and yes, i've had a accdent b4). The asian people who can't seem to drive are the ones who are FOB. ASians born here are better drivers.

Oh...also the funniest thing i saw was approx 7 indians in a charade and all of them look like they were gangsters, with there puff jackets and sh*t.
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Thu, 27 May 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drivers who really shit me, are the ones who dont know how to merge into traffic, and stop right at the start of a merging lane, with their indicator on waiting for a break in traffic, rather than using the 300m of merging lane to match speeds and merge properly. these people shit me to tears Razz

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
icon13.gif  Re: Indians beat Asians as WORST drivers !!! Fri, 28 May 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
how about thoes ppl so dont like headcheck when they change lanes Neutral
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My shit day :(
Next Topic:MKIII vs XR6 Turbo
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:24:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070140361785889 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.