Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » UFO's ? what do you guys think? (5) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
UFO's ? what do you guys think? Thu, 22 April 2004 15:28 Go to next message

Do UFO's exist?[ 39 vote(s) ]
1.Yes - i believe they are out there 33 / 85%
2.No - If you keep doing that you'll go blind 6 / 15%

Just wondering what you guys think about this one.

Take it easy

James

[Updated on: Thu, 22 April 2004 15:29]

Send a private message to this user    
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Thu, 22 April 2004 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe that there is at least microscopic life out there but why anyone would want to come to look this puny little ball from light years away Rolling Eyes .

BTW. what I should see in those over exposed photographs.
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Thu, 22 April 2004 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TO be a smartarse of course they're real. Anytime i see something fly through the air and i cant recognise it its a UFO. Very Happy

Seriously, i just dont think its possible to have a universe so large and for "us" to be the only intelligent life in it.
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Thu, 22 April 2004 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Answer is, UFO's flying around in earth. HAH! no way!
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Thu, 22 April 2004 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dood, look here first
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~idodgebullets/Perth%2 0UFO/perthufo20040510/a_closer_look.jpg

Then try and match this up in the photos.

Jayem wrote on Thu, 22 April 2004 23:36

I believe that there is at least microscopic life out there but why anyone would want to come to look this puny little ball from light years away Rolling Eyes .

BTW. what I should see in those over exposed photographs.

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Thu, 22 April 2004 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I refuse to be drawn in to any other conspiracy theory/ufo/other crap discussion

suffice to say I have very few doubts that "aliens" *do* exist, but I'm equally certain none of them have come within a few light years of earth
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Thu, 22 April 2004 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics are over exposed to the light. In other words exposure compensation is adjusted wrongly. Picture taker has adjusted the camera for night shots and taken pic of streetlight which causes weird light phenomenons in the photograph. No UFO's Cool .
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Thu, 22 April 2004 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe in aliens flying around but hey why waste your time thinking about it, if they want to come to earth and go out for a beer doesn't bother me Very Happy
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Thu, 22 April 2004 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant wait till they come and invade this shit hole, i bet they'd be smart enough to fix this place up.

ooo and hopefully they will "gang probe" G.W.Bush
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Thu, 22 April 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"I, for one, welcome our insect overlords!"
Very Happy
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course aliens exist - I went out with one for four years - total head fuck, but dynamite in bed!
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That would be a great day indeed!

rob_RA40 wrote on Fri, 23 April 2004 07:09

i cant wait till they come and invade this shit hole, i bet they'd be smart enough to fix this place up.

ooo and hopefully they will "gang probe" G.W.Bush

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Smile
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jayem wrote on Fri, 23 April 2004 01:36

Why are we looking for signs of past life on mars? cos we can!!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Fri, 23 April 2004 11:39

Of course aliens exist - I went out with one for four years - total head fuck, but dynamite in bed!

Hahaha....respect Smile
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked I belive they are real and so are other stuff like yowies and bilbies there all out there Shocked
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd like to be the first to say "Welcome Aliens". If these aliens do show up on our planet id like to hold a party in there honour in my backyard with free alcohol and marijuana.
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seem to be a hell of waste of alot of space if we were the only ones around...

don't mess with greys.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 April 2004 05:22]

Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well,
there are quite a few people out there that seen ufo's including my mum... now she dosen't even swear and condems liars ( yeah i know ) well she was living in woolongong
at the time and her parents had a clear glass skylight above there bed ( yeah nice ) and the kids used to lay there sometimes till real late and ( obviously ) that's when my mum saw the light come and move super fast from out of nowhere ( obviously ) freaked her right out !!!!! ( of bed ) !!! Shocked ....
there are also those people that just need something to believe in !!!!! ( beware of these )
also people that need to believe what you believe to be your friend !!!!! ( honest i do, oh you don't? i don't either!!!)
anyways i think it's up to each person to make there minds up and really
there's no harm in believing ( if it hurts no one of course!!!!! )
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know, but I very much doubt it.
The chances of someone else being out there at roughly the same point in the evolution trail is frighteningly small.
I mean, if the meteorite that hit the Earth 250 million years ago and the other about 65 million years ago hadn't have happened then there's no doubt that the type of life on Earth would be very different to what it is now, but also millions of years more advanced as well.
Look back only a million or so years ago from now and there was hardly even ape-like predecessors jumping around. A million years from now again life as we know it will be hugely different.
So the chances of any creatures being remotely like us are terribly small indeed.
Even if they were only a few thousand years from us, technology wise, (obviously more advanced) then we would have a lot of trouble relating to them anyway.
Imagine going back a few thousand years on Earth and trying to explain to anyone what a mircowave oven is.
It'd be plain god-like intervention or magic.
As Arthur Clarke wrote some time ago - "Any sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from magic."

So - If there is such an advanced race out there looking at us, I would bet a lot of money to day that they would be completely invisible to us, we'd never know they were there. Having them buzz around in saucer-like craft that get tracked on radar & son on is just silly to expect.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whatever those pictures are of, they have stayed the same shape and in the same formation (there's two of them there) and they have travelled in a linear direction aswell.

I BELIEVE! Shocked
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Sherwood wrote on Fri, 23 April 2004 15:26

The chances of someone else being out there at roughly the same point in the evolution trail is frighteningly small.
I mean, if the meteorite that hit the Earth 250 million years ago and the other about 65 million years ago hadn't have happened then there's no doubt that the type of life on Earth would be very different to what it is now, but also millions of years more advanced as well.
Look back only a million or so years ago from now and there was hardly even ape-like predecessors jumping around. A million years from now again life as we know it will be hugely different.
So the chances of any creatures being remotely like us are terribly small indeed.
Even if they were only a few thousand years from us, technology wise, (obviously more advanced) then we would have a lot of trouble relating to them anyway.
Imagine going back a few thousand years on Earth and trying to explain to anyone what a mircowave oven is.
As Arthur Clarke wrote some time ago - "Any sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from magic."

So - If there is such an advanced race out there looking at us, I would bet a lot of money to day that they would be completely invisible to us, we'd never know they were there. Having them buzz around in saucer-like craft that get tracked on radar & son on is just silly to expect.

Nice response Bill Nod
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
griminir wrote on Fri, 23 April 2004 09:36

"I, for one, welcome our insect overlords!"

Laughing
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Fri, 23 April 2004 16:25

Whatever those pictures are of, they have stayed the same shape and in the same formation (there's two of them there) and they have travelled in a linear direction aswell.

I BELIEVE! Shocked

I didnt know what i was taking. I didnt see them when i took the picture, i planned to take a series of pictures of Perth and joining them making a nice shot of the city. Then i had a good look of the pics when i got home.

Also a believer.
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

We all know that steam engine was major breakthrough in industrialization which has leaded us in hitherto. But not many know that steam engine was actually invented by Heron around 100 b.C. Nobody just didn't realize countless possibilities and applications of steam engine then and so it was forgotten for next two millenniums. Next working steam engine was built in 1698 by Thomas Savery. Savery used Newtons formula. Newton Made his formula of Herons "aeolipile" in 1690.

So, think about if modern times had started two millenniums earlier. We would probably now be toying with Jetson like Toyotas, tell jokes about some raving alien G.W. Bush in another solar system and go to take tan next to white giant. Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 23 April 2004 11:54]

Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UFO's by definition exist, they are unidentified until they are identified. It can be anything from a flock of birds to an asteroid to an alien craft.
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

meteorite that hit the Earth 250 million years ago

Although I believe in meteor impact.
It isnt sure that meteorite caused the extinction wave 250 million years ago. Latest diggins in Greenland shows that mass extinction that killed 95% of all species, happened in few centurys. Another fact is that crater of supposed impact havent been found.

Not being smart ass here! Smile
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
of all the billions of other stars and their surrounding planets (not all have planets but im sure there are fucking heaps, plus planets are alot harder to see) i would be VERY suprised if there is not other life out there. There are possibly many different forms of life all at different stages of development, some more advanced and some less so.

and i bet some of them are hot
chillynn
Newcomer

April 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, they're definitely hanging out there, having a good laugh at our "oh-so-advanced" technology. believe u me, i could do with a few interstellar modifications on my car - then maybe i won't always be late for everything... Rolling Eyes
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Sat, 24 April 2004 01:34

of all the billions of other stars and their surrounding planets (not all have planets but im sure there are fucking heaps,...

There's about 100 billion to 400 billion stars in this galaxy, and about 200 billion to 400 billion galaxies out there.
Of the stars we've looked at closely enough to see accurately, about half the ones near to us have decent sized planets.

That adds up to a LOT of planets ....

Also have a look at The Drake Equation, it's really interesting ... http://www.google.com/search?as_q=&num=10& hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Se arch&as_epq=drake+equation&as_oq=&as_e q=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr =all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&a s_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=images
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 23 April 2004 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.......
-the universe is infinite.
-of the infinite number of planets, only a few are populated.
-dividing the number of populated planets by an infinite number will equall zero.
-thus we are all figments of sombodys imagination.

seriously from a biological perspective, the possibility exists that we are not alone (where have i heard that before?),but the fact remains if there were super inteligent beings out there, why would they want to visit us, what have we got to teach them?, besides it's a violation of the prime directive!!!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Sat, 24 April 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Sat, 24 April 2004 01:34

of all the billions of other stars and their surrounding planets (not all have planets but im sure there are fucking heaps, plus planets are alot harder to see) i would be VERY suprised if there is not other life out there. There are possibly many different forms of life all at different stages of development, some more advanced and some less so.

and i bet some of them are hot

I agree with lang, not all of the universe has been explored and also the amount of galaxies there are is amazing (unknown) planets could be in alot of them the earth is in a galaxy the sun is a star in the same galaxy and plants rotate around the sun there may even be more plants we don't know about in our own solar system all I have to say is why so many stars,galaxies, and other planets?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Sat, 24 April 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is defiantly some sort of other life out there. I would bet that there are also other intelligent life forms in our galaxy.

However, I don't think Extra Terrestrial Aircraft / Spacecraft sightings are real. If you where an Extra Terrestrial, why would you hide your visits to other worlds for such extended periods? And why would you do such a BAD job of it? Perhaps Earth is some kind of Galactic Zoo. That would make sense.

Anyway, when you think about it there isn't any point getting upset about Extra Terrestrial kidnappings if they are real. We would be talking about a race that is SO advanced, it cannot only transverse deep space, but it can probably do it efficiently and probably faster than light (somehow). How in the HELL could you possibly even think of stopping them from kidnapping you? So if it is all real (and I don't think it is, but I'm open to the idea) then you may as well just trust them to do their experiments in an ethical way, 'cuz really what choice do you have?

[Updated on: Sat, 24 April 2004 16:52]

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Sat, 24 April 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sat, 24 April 2004 17:18

There is defiantly some sort of other life out there. I would bet that there are also other intelligent life forms in our galaxy.

However, I don’t think Extra Terrestrial Aircraft / Spacecraft sightings are real. If you where an Extra Terrestrial, why would you hide your visits to other worlds for such extended periods? And why would you do such a BAD job of it? Perhaps Earth is some kind of Galactic Zoo. That would make sense.

Anyway, when you think about it there isn’t any point getting upset about Extra Terrestrial kidnappings if they are real. We would be talking about a race that is SO advanced, it cannot only transverse deep space, but it can probably do it efficiently and probably faster than light (somehow). How in the HELL could you possibly even think of stopping them from kidnapping you? So if it is all real (and I don’t think it is, but I’m open to the idea) then you may as well just trust them to do their experiments in an ethical way, ‘cuz really what choice do you have?

they could be like that chick from the movie "specics" they might be trying to produce offspring that will wipe out man kind would explain alot though

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Sat, 24 April 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
species
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Sat, 24 April 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i vote YES, i have seen a few things in the skies that i dont think are explainable.

http://www.davezilla.com/aliens/ufo.gif

http://www.blather.net/img/featured/rael.jpg

[Updated on: Sat, 24 April 2004 10:11]

Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Sat, 24 April 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Know this guy?

http://koti.mbnet.fi/gabbahey/Hairikot/kuvat%20hairikot/juhanafgrann.jpg

If not, his world famous and our Finnish national nut-case - Juhan Af Grann. He had write books, articles and for few years now he had "gained reputation" in the USA as a document director.
According to him, he had experienced several contacts with spacemans and apparently is working now as their contact man. He has also had visions of the end of the world. He also knows everything about conspiracy theories and so on.

Have a laugh and see his homepage.
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Sat, 24 April 2004 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JDM hachi wrote on Sat, 24 April 2004 08:32

-the universe is infinite.
-of the infinite number of planets, only a few are populated.
-dividing the number of populated planets by an infinite number will equall zero.
-thus we are all figments of sombodys imagination.

Well im pretty pissed off at my imagination, i could atleast be rich and overly happy.
Damn expectations. Sad
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Sat, 24 April 2004 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay, firstly Species was a fairly average movie.
Secondly, at the end of Species, they make it clear that it is not understood if the Aliens where friendly or not.
Thirdly Species 2 totaly ignores this and is a horrable movie.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Sat, 24 April 2004 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing I never saw the second one due to reasons mentioned above but if aliens came to earth would they be friendly? I think mankind wouldn't be friendly towards aliens so why would they be friendly to us man destroys every thing he creates and therefore the aliens could be the same *x-files whistle*
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Sun, 25 April 2004 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe there is life out there, how developed I don't know, there could be a planet of flat worms or even a planet of advanced beings....

I have seen some weird shit in the sky at night but they could have been Choppers or something,

Oh I've heard some pretty mean stories about bunyips and yowies before damn nastie animals!!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Sun, 25 April 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good reading about yowies http://www.internetezy.com.au/~mj129/yowiesmain.ht ml

I have also seen some rather weird stuff flying at night but could be anything
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Mon, 26 April 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some Extra Terrestrial Aircraft or "UFO" sightings where later revealed to actually be F117s during testing. As I understand it, the F117 was used by the US for about 5 to 10 years before they let the public know. It's useful to have a stealth fighter that nobody knows even exists. Anyway that's what I hear.

So I'm sure many of the other UFO sightings are just aircraft or choppers or even tricks of light etc.

[Updated on: Mon, 26 April 2004 05:11]

Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Mon, 26 April 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
getting very interesting...
i still can't believe the amount of people that just believe hell why not.. i believed that my dad worked in the cells teaching the crims how to read and write............. with no lunch break..... i could never figure out that outfit he had to wear.... for TWENTY YEARS Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
so bring on the aliens............... Laughing Laughing
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Mon, 26 April 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think that 'life' is a very vague concept, we humans can't even understand what life is or even ascribe some kind of loose definition of life on ourselves. The fact of the matter is, life could be happening all around us and we wouldn't know about it, we can perceive and understand only a tiny fraction of what goes on in the universe. Even if there is other 'life' out there, how do know what it looks like, it could be completely different. Not just in an 'insectoid' way ala Aliens/Starship Troopers, maybe completely different on a nuclear/sub-nuclear level. Lastly, we always paint them with such a 'human' brush, ascribing things like wants, desires, emotions, even thoughts...how do we know that these are life's defining characteristics?

I'll shut up now.

There is 'stuff' out there, whether it, or we, are alive remains to be figured out by someone much smarter than me.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Mon, 26 April 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
(/philosopher)

Whoa, what just happened? I blanked out for a sec there...
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Mon, 26 April 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I totally agree... what he sed.

FWDboy wrote on Mon, 26 April 2004 18:32

I think that 'life' is a very vague concept, we humans can't even understand what life is or even ascribe some kind of loose definition of life on ourselves. The fact of the matter is, life could be happening all around us and we wouldn't know about it, we can perceive and understand only a tiny fraction of what goes on in the universe. Even if there is other 'life' out there, how do know what it looks like, it could be completely different. Not just in an 'insectoid' way ala Aliens/Starship Troopers, maybe completely different on a nuclear/sub-nuclear level. Lastly, we always paint them with such a 'human' brush, ascribing things like wants, desires, emotions, even thoughts...how do we know that these are life's defining characteristics?

I'll shut up now.

There is 'stuff' out there, whether it, or we, are alive remains to be figured out by someone much smarter than me.

Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Mon, 26 April 2004 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the universe is too big to be inhabited by only us. its like 8 billion years old or something and it only took humans a little over 500million years to form from single cell organisms. The possibility that another planet has taken a similar route is pretty freakin huge.
We already know that life existed on mars in bacteria form, so "life" definatly exists, what are the chanes that bacterial life form evolved into something smart? pretty high considering how big the universe is.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Mon, 26 April 2004 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you are referring to that meteorite, Those bacteria were found to be terrestrial, no proof of life on mars, yet.

However if there is life on mars, how does having life on two planets in adjacent orbit affect the estimates of probability of life on other planets??
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Tue, 27 April 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Tue, 27 April 2004 08:44

If you are referring to that meteorite, Those bacteria were found to be terrestrial, no proof of life on mars, yet.

However if there is life on mars, how does having life on two planets in adjacent orbit affect the estimates of probability of life on other planets??

... I think you prittymuch answered your own question there. If two planets in the same freeking system have life on them, that raises the chances for other systems, particularly ones with yellow suns.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Tue, 27 April 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is why it is called a rhetorical question!
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Tue, 27 April 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Tue, 27 April 2004 13:45

That is why it is called a rhetorical question!

Sorry if that sounded short and harsh, I am sick, at work and just want to go home! Confused
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Tue, 27 April 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It didn't appear rhetorical to me... in fact I would go so far as to say it wasn't rhetorical... but I don't have a PhD in English or anything.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Tue, 27 April 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course they exist. It explains all the wierdos that turn up here with regualar monotony.

Might explain that growth on Dave's face too.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Tue, 27 April 2004 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im goin with yes
but before they start lookin for intelligent life on mars they should find some on earth first
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Tue, 27 April 2004 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds intelligent to me...

magicmitch wrote on Tue, 27 April 2004 23:06

im goin with yes
but before they start lookin for intelligent life on mars they should find some on earth first

Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 28 April 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Wed, 28 April 2004 01:06

im goin with yes

i reakon Laughing
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 28 April 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sounds similar to a line from Monty Python's Meaning of Life Smile
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 28 April 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno
i havnt seen any of the monty python movies...
im not sure where i heard it...
sure didnt make it up for myself...intelligence hasnt been found in my head thats for sure
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 28 April 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
"and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on earth"

this is followed by the guy getting back into the fridge from whence he came
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Moving to find a job, worth while?
Next Topic:What to get for a Birthday (MA70)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:01:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086100101470947 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.