Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? (4) 2 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
icon5.gif  what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Fri, 23 April 2004 07:22 Go to next message
Rolling Eyes just wondering!!! can never get it right always make a mess....... Laughing Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Fri, 23 April 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anything that doesn't melt:- I hate that u go to macca's and get a choc sunday and the bloody thing melts! it's even worse if it u should spill over the floor as well I have never had this problem a mate of mine has Mad but if you would of said drink well don't know how many times my drinks spilt whilst driving but it has happend a few times
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Fri, 23 April 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well crackers are out unless u like buttering 50 million times and they make to many crumbs!!! Rolling Eyes
those fruit bars are nice except if u want to pit stop for 1/2 hour at a time Laughing
sometimes i wish they could make a i stop pit stop pill that fill you up while driving !!!! then u could stop every 2 hours and do something usefull Laughing Laughing Embarassed

[Updated on: Fri, 23 April 2004 07:42]

torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Fri, 23 April 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pauls Ice coffee Breaka!

All the way...
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Fri, 23 April 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol I usally just keep going when i drive on long trips unless i need fuel then I'll stop grab something to eat get fuel etc but around town I'm shocking I'll eat and drive anywhere don't know why, um hot chips are good in a box that is shut I never make a mess there and fruit because if you don't like the taste of it out the window she goes! Laughing but fruits good as well!
torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Fri, 23 April 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
USUALLY
torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Fri, 23 April 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Fri, 23 April 2004 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
torque wrote on Fri, 23 April 2004 18:10

Pauls Ice coffee Breaka!

All the way...

pffffffffft, farmers union iced coffee is the only way to go

but anyway, i like to see people eat a full KFC 3 piece feed, takes skill to do it with the potato and gravy roll and all the rest.
chillynn
Newcomer

April 2004
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Fri, 23 April 2004 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
macca's apple pies - messy but ooooh so tasty Razz

do wish that unco people would lay off eating & driving though. almost got bumped into a freeway divider once by some dude in the next lane snacking on a soft serve cone. death by ice cream? - i ain't goin' out like that!
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Fri, 23 April 2004 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when im on the munchies itd have to be a bag of peanut M&Ms with a blue powerade.

Oh and for all those try eating Hungry Jacks whilst driving!!! Speaking from experience its not easy.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Fri, 23 April 2004 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I used to work there, I used to be able to do a Subway 6" Chicken Fillet sub (+ drink) while driving home.. I'm not that skilled anymore Crying or Very Sad
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sat, 24 April 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol

I usually get too lazy to go to the shops, and then wish I had something to eat about by the time I get to goulburn but am too lazy to stop and get something so I get to melbourne super hungry Smile

I rate chips (in a pack, not pringles), those natural lollies, milk drinks, juice... Smile
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sat, 24 April 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tim tams
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sat, 24 April 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KEBABS FROM THE PARRA STAR! Very Happy

rofl

or not? Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sat, 24 April 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"IC" ice coffee for a drink or a 600 ml coke

hmms - snacks - maccas fries are pretty easy , and not that messy ..
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sat, 24 April 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
standard fare for a trip to melb is coke, powerade, V, lift plus, maccas, chips, "fun" size snickers/mars/picnics

need the sugar & caffeine to keep you going Smile
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sat, 24 April 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a Farmers Union Iced Coffee, or it's nothing.
It sucks balls going interstate and not being able to get the damn things...you poor poor eastern staters have the worst ICs on the planet.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sat, 24 April 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I never take iced coffee with me unless it's a winter trip.

nothing worse than a mouth full of off milk
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sat, 24 April 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a friend once that used to drive a delivery van for a living. Apparently he used to eat a salad sandwich in one hand while driving around town with the other in a manual van. I thought that was impressive.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sat, 24 April 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try eating a quater pounder with cheese and drive around town in a manual Smile dunno how many time I've done that! bets me how I have never crashed me car yet whilst doing that
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sat, 24 April 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sat, 24 April 2004 15:00

One of my worst driving experiences ever...

Filled up & bought a flavoured milk, took a large gulp while driving & bleagh!!! Didn't know whether to swallow or spit it out (kinda hard driving at 70kph)...

Ended up doing the quickest stop ever, throwing open the door & spitting out onto the road. Turned out the milk was off by about two weeks!

Now I check the use-by date EVERY time Shocked
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sat, 24 April 2004 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Conquest wrote on Sat, 24 April 2004 22:41

draven wrote on Sat, 24 April 2004 15:00

One of my worst driving experiences ever...

Filled up & bought a flavoured milk, took a large gulp while driving & bleagh!!! Didn't know whether to swallow or spit it out (kinda hard driving at 70kph)...

Ended up doing the quickest stop ever, throwing open the door & spitting out onto the road. Turned out the milk was off by about two weeks!

Now I check the use-by date EVERY time Shocked

Laughing it's not a nice taste hey
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sun, 25 April 2004 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing oh that is horrible...
off milk is the worst...
it reminds me of the time that my young boy was sick in the back of the car errggg projectile plus.... out of nowhere ... Sad tried to clean it at the servo and the guy who owned the joint tried to kick us out for using his paper to clean the car ( not paying costumers he said ) went back past there about a month later and he was all closed up.......nothing left....... mmm nothing like what goes around comes around i say....
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sun, 25 April 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Starburst Babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
<runs around like a nutta>
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sun, 25 April 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats all you seem to live on ya skinny runt Wink

get a pie into ya!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sun, 25 April 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gotta keep the power/weight good man Razz
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sun, 25 April 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Sun, 25 April 2004 18:01

thats all you seem to live on ya skinny runt Wink

get a pie into ya!

Looks whos talking the boy who fits in my exhaust!

Allan
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sun, 25 April 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
laffs - im meaty compared to joel allan * lol *

he's officialy crowned Toymods Stickman
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sun, 25 April 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can eat mcdonalds burgers while driving but have trouble with hungry jacks burgers as they are more sloppy with all the extra sauce. when i go to work at 6am, i drink up and go's while driving.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Sun, 25 April 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Up and go is wrong, most confectionary is good, or maybe some chips. As for drinks if im going on a long trip i would get coffee or coke. I once tried to make noodles in the car, i almost burned myself, at that point i decided i should stick to things that are already cooked.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Mon, 26 April 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maxdamage75 wrote on Sun, 25 April 2004 19:25

i can eat mcdonalds burgers while driving but have trouble with hungry jacks burgers as they are more sloppy with all the extra sauce. when i go to work at 6am, i drink up and go's while driving.

yes what is the go with the extra sauce? but bloody nice burgers though
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Mon, 26 April 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I find you can have a subway if you organise it fairly neatly before commencing driving Smile
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
icon14.gif  Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Mon, 26 April 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile ahh subway i always forget about that place.....
Embarassed i got it!! next time go on long drive must order subway......with there cookies ohhh i can taste it now.......
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Mon, 26 April 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just don't get anything that constantly falls out and/or stains your clothes. Like beetroot (grrr). Subway is good but you always come out with a much lighter wallet than if you went to Maccas/Hungrys Confused
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Mon, 26 April 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MMMMMMMMMMMMM subway.... man i hungry now....
BUT in the car.... umm Minties all the way
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Wed, 28 April 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
had to go and have subway yesterday after all that. Smile yummo
Very Happy minties are good for when i'm tired but if i eat to much sugar, at my 2 hour break i need to run around for ages and well makes my trip alot longer than needs to be Laughing Laughing plus i always have trouble driving and ripping the minties paper into a long line, u know round and round..... Cool Cool
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Wed, 28 April 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damm things always rip half way Sad
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Wed, 28 April 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't minties have one of those litle warning things saying 'Excessive consumption may have laxative effect'???
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Wed, 28 April 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing yeah well that creates another problem in itself!!!!! Embarassed Laughing
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Wed, 28 April 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oral sex (with cream or without its up too you) dont knock it till you try it, could be a snack or a meal, depends on the people involved.

HHHMMMMM?

Foods over-rated. eat when your hungary, dont snack?
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Wed, 28 April 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lean Protein Twisted Evil Cool
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Wed, 28 April 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHA.. Like you would try and tear the wrappers while driving..... I wouldn't even attempt something like that,.,,, and I didn't know Minties had that warning... Man I live on that things. Shocked Shocked
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Thu, 29 April 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teryaki Beef Jerky and Valium.

Oh and a Lime Milkshake
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Fri, 30 April 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wonders where u would get beef jerkys from on the road????
and are they really nice??
are they child friendly?
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what is the best food/snack to have while driving??? Fri, 30 April 2004 01:24 Go to previous message
HSV_gal wrote on Wed, 28 April 2004 23:17

HAHAHA.. Like you would try and tear the wrappers while driving..... I wouldn't even attempt something like that,.,,, and I didn't know Minties had that warning... Man I live on that things. Shocked Shocked

lol maybe it only affects different people... like the gum that i buy man that affects me big time so i try to keep it in low doses... Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wonders how i got three lines to a thread? how do i get rid of it?
Next Topic:IRC: austnet blocking optus?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 09:42:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081799030303955 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.