Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
89supra
Occasional Poster

August 2003
7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Mon, 26 April 2004 13:05 Go to next message
im awaiting a jza70 halfcut to arrive, at the moment i have about 4 weeks. im looking to sell the engine, gearbox and turbo out of the ma70, and what ever other parts i take out of the car.
the engine is still in the car so any tests are welcome. the car still drives great, it has done 155,000kms, boosts up fine and the gearbox is perfect. im asking $1000 for everything.
buyer will have to arrange transport for the engine.

im located on the central coast, nsw.
thanks
  Send a private message to this user  
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Mon, 26 April 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill buy the gearbox off you if its an r154
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Mon, 26 April 2004 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested, possible to arrange photos? I would appreciate first opportunity as well Smile (notify me of other interest,as I am serious, v8_ma61 and I are considering of buying the lot), I am also sending you a PM Smile

Cheers
Wilbo

[Updated on: Mon, 26 April 2004 13:37]

89supra
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 27 April 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, didnt mention this b4, but its $1000, if buyer pulls engine out, it would be few hundred extra if i have to do it.
thanks
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 27 April 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Consider the lot SOLD.

Please contact me to arrange payment ASAP.

EDIT: only if this is a genuine R154 manual will I pay the total amount, and arrange pickup.

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 27 April 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristian
Owner/Manager
Japanese Import Parts
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 27 April 2004 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have already asked for his account details to arrange a deposit...

Cheers
Wilbo

[Updated on: Tue, 27 April 2004 04:13]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 27 April 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wilbo666---> thats cool mate, But I have already messaged and asked for his address so I can give him ALL the money, plus more to take the engine out, not just a deposit.

He lives just near me.

Bear in mind there are yet more people that have been sent him PM's, not just you and me.

Its up to him who he decides to sell it too.

Kristian
Owner/Manger
Japanese Import Parts
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 27 April 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
89 Supra:

Mate, I'd be uppin the price !!! haha Laughing
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 27 April 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rvrolla---> SShhhhhhh !!!
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 27 April 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont sell it SUPRA MAN hes only going to up the price and make a profit off it - he will split the engine and gearbox , sell the box for $500+ and then sell the motor for $1000+
he just uses these forums like they are his own - free advertising and gives nothing back to the club

willbro666 obviously wants it to put in his cressida hes not trying to make money of these forums like the other guy. - sell it to an enthusiast not a profiteer.
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 27 April 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like me Smiley =

i'm local and i'll take the whole lot... AND put it in my car Razz

Dan
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 27 April 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks chrisss, appreciate the backing Smile

*dreams of 7mgte cressida* Very Happy

Cheers
Wilbo
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 27 April 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wilbo666 did not mention we will pull it out. DO you have the necc eqpt for pulling it out?
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 27 April 2004 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisss wrote on Tue, 27 April 2004 14:59

dont sell it SUPRA MAN hes only going to up the price and make a profit off it - he will split the engine and gearbox , sell the box for $500+ and then sell the motor for $1000+
he just uses these forums like they are his own - free advertising and gives nothing back to the club

willbro666 obviously wants it to put in his cressida hes not trying to make money of these forums like the other guy. - sell it to an enthusiast not a profiteer.

chrisss----> If you knew anything mate, instead of just letting your mouth run away and talk shit, you would know that I SPONSOR TOYMODS, AND PAY TO USE THESE FORUMS. Advertising is not free, neither is the fact that I use these forums for buying and selling parts. YOU use it for free, I DONT.

Also, if you new ANYTHING AT ALL you would know that I actually own THREE AUTO MA70 SUPRAS. You have no idea what I am, or am not going to do with this engine/gearbox package. So in future, dont say stupid things when you have NO IDEA about what you are talking about. Keep your mouth shut, and be happy that this engine has gone to a Supra enthusiest. First and foremost, I enjoy my supras. Yes, I do own a business that sells performance parts, but that comes second at times, as I was on these forums long before I started my business, and I was here for my love of Toyotas and Supras. Stop assuming you know what I am doing with this kit, as assuming will get you no where.

You look just as silly as the person in this thread below. He ASSUMED I did not have a 1JZ Soarer, and I was only buying parts to resell. Yes, he was wrong, as I do have a 1JZ Soarer, and bought it here on the forums a few weeks ago.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=32538&rid=939&S=c022acefb6c21f1986683ccc c44698a4

And to all those people out there who complained that I bought this first (including a close mate who said I should have "let him" buy it), if you were quick, and showed definate 100% interest, and showed up with the $1000 cash earlier this afternon like I did, then you could have bought it. STOP complaining guys, just be quick with your cash, stop all the talk and get out there and buy the bargains when they pop up.

At the end of the day, the first in with the money gets the parts.

Kristian
Japanese Import Parts
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 27 April 2004 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, I was asking to put down a deposit, I mean what more can I do? Crying or Very Sad I even called him and he said he would let us know...?

Cheers
Wilbo
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-

[Updated on: Wed, 28 April 2004 02:16]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-

[Updated on: Wed, 28 April 2004 02:18]

V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats pretty slack kristian. Thanks a lot mate.
Wilbo and i have no access to gearboxes and engines relatively cheap. YOU do. Dont you import stuff? Youd pick up 7ms and r154s for what - $100 each??
I guess we will now have to keep searching. Ill mention it again. Thanks very much.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61---> Keep it to your self mate, I DO NOT IMPORT ENGINES OR GEARBOXES.

How many engines or gearboxes have you seen me sell on here ?? NONE.

These gearboxes sell for around $800 each in japan, so get your facts straight next time.

I import cars, and bolt on performance parts like cam gears and turbo kits.

Get your facts straight MATE, and dont ASSUME you know shit that you dont. An appology would be nice, but I wouldnt expect someone like you to understand when you are wrong.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think every1 should lay off supra man, he is providing a great service to these forums, and every thread i find him in, he is being abuised or insulted, you would all have a cry if he took his business elsewhere, just something for u all to think about.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Wed, 28 April 2004 15:12

V8_MA61---> Keep it to your self mate, I DO NOT IMPORT ENGINES OR GEARBOXES.

How many engines or gearboxes have you seen me sell on here ?? NONE.

These gearboxes sell for around $800 each in japan, so get your facts straight next time.

I import cars, and bolt on performance parts like cam gears and turbo kits.

Get your facts straight MATE, and dont ASSUME you know shit that you dont. An appology would be nice, but I wouldnt expect someone like you to understand when you are wrong.

Well i apologise if thats ALL you import. But im sure itd be a damn side easier for you to find parts like engines than it would be for any one of use here.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Devil Rolla---> thanks mate, much appreciated.
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All I can say is that I'm very disappointed, I thought I had expressed my serious interest (at least be notified, so that I could raise my offer if needed).

I feel like I have been undercut, but I guess theres nothing I can do about it, looks like "first in best dressed" doesn't mean much these days Mad

Cheers
Wilbo
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first in best dressed still applies.

I was first there with the $1000 Cash, so I got it Smile
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so you rang him and he told you on the phone that you had first option (because you were the first to show a genuine interest) Rolling Eyes (because thats what he said to me when I called him...)

Cheers
Wilbo
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*Sits on fence watching the action on both sides*
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wilbo666 wrote on Wed, 28 April 2004 16:24

so you rang him and he told you on the phone that you had first option (because you were the first to show a genuine interest) Rolling Eyes (because thats what he said to me when I called him...)

Cheers
Wilbo

I was first there with the Cash, its as simple as that.

Money talks my friend. He wasnt here trying to sell his gear for no reason, he wanted $1000, and thats what I gave him.

Stop whinging, and remember to be quicker next time !!!!

wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think you understand, I WANTED TO GIVE HIM A DEPOSIT, is not a deposit money? I feel slightly violated and confused Rolling Eyes

Cheers
Wilbo
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you were the 3rd to show interst, the decent thing to do would have been to let wilo666 have the first option.

you have 3 MA70's (+ who knows what else) he has 1 mx62, let the guy get a decent motor in that barge!! why do you need it so badly?

in the end you probebly would have ended up getting it anyway, but you didnt have to be come across as such a greedy ruthless bastard!!!

relax dude, I know its just business to you, but business doesnt always come first.

V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so, kristian im interested int he r154? how much u selling it for? Rolling Eyes
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope the day comes when you all need something from supra-man, and he laughs at you and walks away, THIS IS NOT THE ONLY ENGINE IN THE WORLD, pls ppl, can we find nothing better to do with our time.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey supra_man...if i back ya up can ya sell me some cheap cheap turbos Laughing hehe anyway pm some prices on turbos to suit a 18rc and 18rgeu engine. thanks.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its all good guys, I'm sorry I payed the full $1000 first, but thats the way things go. I just know I wouldnt bitch and whinge if I missed out, and one of you got it.

This isnt school guys, this is the real world. Stop all the crap. A engine and gearbox were offered for sale. I bought it. END OF STORY.
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geeeez people lay off kristian.

it is up to the SELLER who he sells it to. If kristian was willing to come straight away with a fat wad of cash then of course he would get it first - sellers don't want to root around, they want their shit gone. if the seller wanted to he coulda let you all bid the price up but he didn't, he took his original price, which is quite a respectable action.

i assume that kristian pours a lot of money into these forums to use them, and he also provides a lot of information and actually knows about the shit he is selling.

every time i see him post lately the next post is a flame on him. people should be happy that he is actively bringing parts into australia that would otherwise be INCREDIBLY difficult to get at anywhere near the same price
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys, I don't have the highest personal opinion of Supra Man, however I think he's perfectly justified. You're only dirty because you didn't get to buy it.. if it was the other way around and somehow you could have swindled the cheap purchase from under someone else's nose you wouldn't have hesitated.

I know now that you'll swear this isn't the case, because you've now been on the other end of it... but I'm old enough and wise enough to know that very few people on the forums would have knocked back this purchase if they were in a position to secure it.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
7M-Brisbane---> Thanks mate, I apreciate the comment. Smile
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wilbo and v8 ma61, flip the coin over dudes

if you had someone ring you up and say they will organise a deposit for you, then you get someone who comes around, or who lives 5mins away and can give you the cash straight up, what would you do?

Do you risk the deposit and then the sale doesnt go thru, then when you go back to the guy who wanted to pay up front, he doesnt want it anymore, and you are stuck.

Supraman is a great help to these forums. He has provided me with parts half price to anywhere else, cos he is interested in helping us guys. Just cos he got in and bought this package dont be dirty on him. Like the others have said, you might need him one day yourself.

just my 2c worth.

lets get on with it
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pfft Only a 7M anyway Razz

Allan
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 28 April 2004 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Watch what you say Allan mate.... Smile
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Thu, 29 April 2004 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sorry if you feel that I have bitched and whined, I've just trying to express that I thought that I was the first interested party, and accordingly should have been given first opportunity (which I also asked for).

Indeed it is up to the seller who he decides to sell it to, and this time I lost out.

Also just to clear something up as well, I harbor no ill will toward SUPRA_MAN, or anyone else on these forums for that matter, I realize that kristian does provide a helpful service to these forums and has helped the community out on numerous occasions Very Happy

Take it easy guys.

Cheers
Wilbo
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Thu, 29 April 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, no probs guys, glad we sorted this out.

OK, now back to the matter at hand, I have a 7MGTE and R154 manual box for sale, $2,000 ono.

JUST KIDDING Shocked Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Shocked Very Happy
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Thu, 29 April 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much do you want for the r154..pm me if you need
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Thu, 29 April 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61---> Sorry mate, it isnt for sale. It will probably go in one of my supras I have on the way from Japan.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Thu, 29 April 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Thu, 29 April 2004 09:43

Watch what you say Allan mate.... Smile

Man 7M's are not worth shit, I am forced to take them off peoples hands and retire them to my garage for re-birth in one form or another

Allan

For sale 7M letterbox holds 6 newspapers, will kill small posties with a single fall

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Thu, 29 April 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it could be worse guys, we could be fighting over a 5M !!!!!!!!!
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Thu, 29 April 2004 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Thu, 29 April 2004 23:50

it could be worse guys, we could be fighting over a 5M !!!!!!!!!

yep that'd be a problem, I just sold one, and I have a perfectly good one (which means it is perfectly slow as well Confused) in my car atm! I'd have to be on drugs Razz

Cheers
Wilbo
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

. Tue, 18 May 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, look..

a rock...

[Updated on: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:18]

V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 18 May 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL Laughing

Stewart, the alternator was going to be $16 to send...so it will probably be cheaper to source a local one? Confused Sorry it took so long to find out dude!

[Updated on: Tue, 18 May 2004 09:16]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Tue, 18 May 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no wuckers,
i picked one up at a Pinch-a-part (called Jolly Rogers Wink ) in melbourne on the weekend for $30....

hmm, october last year it has been since waiting for that booster
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=20137&rid=1976&S=d7de401fed816b6b333f000 c04532a4d&pl_view=&start=0#msg_165067
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Wed, 19 May 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that car died shortley after, and we also lost contact. I believe I do have a spare one, I'll PM you to work something out now.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Gotta love those business ethics Thu, 20 May 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, look..

a rock...

[Updated on: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:18]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Thu, 20 May 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stuart, that car went months and months ago.

I have 2 seperate businesses, one is Japanese Import Parts. The other is Japanese Performance Parts. If you think it is a tax dodge to run two totally seperate busineses, then you have no idea about anything at all, and if you did your dodgy homework properly, you would have found this out.

If you want to think up scary little stories in your head, and guess you way through things, thats fine by me, but you will save your self alot of embarresment and bullshit if you rang the tax dapartment and asked them, cause your little search on the internet obviously got you no where.

Whinging about a part you wanted last year is pointless. If you were so keen on the part, you would have contacted me again last year, or january, or febuary, or march, or april ect ect.

Cut the crap, you are whinging about a $50 part for a mates car. If the car that needed it is gone, get over it.

This is a thread for an engine and gearbox. Its people like you who clog up threads un neccesarrily. Email or phone is ofen easier mate, and not as messy as a public slinging match.

If you would like to discuss this matter in a professional manner, instaed of assuming and typing shit on a public forum that has no relevance, call me on 0403218108 or email me at Kristian@JapaneseImportParts.com

Kristian

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Thu, 20 May 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 20 May 2004 12:30

i think ppl would also appreciate a clarification as to whether you are trading as a sole trader with "japanese import parts" as the trading name, or if you are trading as your company "japanese performance parts" under an unregistered trading name?

sounds a bit like the "same same but different name tax dodge" thing Wink

Cya, Stewart

I think everyone knows I am Japanese Import Parts, OTHERWISE I SOULD NOT SAY JAPANESE IMPORT PARTS EVERY SINGLE DAY
OF THE WEEK HERE ON TOYMODS !!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Think about it....... Laughing
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

gotta love those business ethics Thu, 20 May 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

http://www.search.asic.gov.au/gns001.html

JIP - BN97994752
JPP - BN97992567
(business names)

http://www.abr.business.gov.au
JIP - no ABN??
JPP - ABN: 53 744 301 250

C'mon, are you calling the ASIC business name index and the ABRpublic ABN index dodgy?

wow, look..

a rock...

[Updated on: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:19]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Thu, 20 May 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 20 May 2004 18:39

and what does the ASIC say about your registered names?
JPP is registered in your name, JIP has no name attached (according to them)

http://www.search.asic.gov.au/gns001.html

JIP - BN97994752
JPP - BN97992567

http://www.abr.business.gov.au

JIP - no ABN??
JPP - ABN: 53 744 301 250

C'mon, are you calling the ASIC business name index and the ABRpublic ABN index dodgy?

the tax dodge thing is when people use a trading name, trade as a business (a sole trader), don't pay GST, and don't declare the income... like many ppl Laughing i realise that if turnover is less than 50K then ABN registration is not compulsory, but....
so JIP is a trading name and you stillpay GST on the parts you trade? (you should since you are trading under a registered business name)

if you charge GST, then i retract my dodgy statement Wink

So are you ASSUMING that Japanese Import Parts is not my registered business name ? Are you ASSUMING that I am trading under Japanese Performance Parts, and using Japanese Import Parts as a Trading Name ??

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

. Thu, 20 May 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, look..

a rock...

SUPRA MAN wrote on Thu, 20 May 2004 19:53

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&a mp;a mp;id=4569

ffs.
JPP has ABN and BN
JIP has only BN (as far as ASIC is aware)

JPP is registered to Kristian Jon Hancock

the ABR doesn't have your name on their register, thats all i'm saying Wink.. nor does ASIC have an ABN (NUMBER) for JIP...

most ppl i know have business names... not too many have ABN's...
i don't know where your confusion stems from....

wow, look..

a rock...

get over it and start treating your other customers better than you have treated others in the past. get the idea yet? customer service, reply to PM's and emails... you run an online business, and you provide service to toymods forums users. great...
treat your customers right, and they will treat you the same.

EDIT 2: surely you, as a business owner, can appreciate the difference between a business trading name, and an "australian business number" (ABN).
do you charge GST on your parts? you never seem to mention it, nor do you provide your ABN when advertising parts, or even on your site... from which one can only assume that you do not provide "tax invoices" and do not collect GST... comprende?

[Updated on: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:42]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Thu, 20 May 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 20 May 2004 18:56

SUPRA MAN wrote on Thu, 20 May 2004 18:49

So are you ASSUMING that Japanese Import Parts is not my registered business name ? Are you ASSUMING that I am trading under Japanese Performance Parts, and using Japanese Import Parts as a Trading Name ??

no i'm assuming they are two seperate businesses.
one has a trading name and an ABN

the other, i assume, is just a trading name for someone operating as a sole trader...

i'm assuming that you trade as a sole trader, on toymods, as Japanese Import Parts.

and you have a more formal business, Japanese performance parts, thru which you do day to day work....

is that close to the mark? or is it more sinister Razz
Cya, Stewart

You simply have no idea at all. It is people like you that come up with the conspiracy theory crap, and believe the governement is out to get them.

I Own and Run Japanese Import Parts. I operate on TOYMODS as Japanese Import Parts.

You are assuming so much shit that I am just sitting here laughing at your comments, watching you get deeper and deeper.

Any more ideas Stewart ??? Lets see just how creative you can get, as you seem to be telling the story here.

the other, i assume, is just a trading name for someone operating as a sole trader...

Seeing as you seem to be telling all the stories, Which one is the trading name then ?? Which one has the ABN ? Which one is registered ?

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Thu, 20 May 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and on the 8th day, God created the PM - hows abouts we use the frickin thing, huh?

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 7mgte engine, 5 speed and turbo Thu, 20 May 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

i'm assuming that you trade as a sole trader, on toymods, as Japanese Import Parts.

and you have a more formal business, Japanese performance parts, thru which you do day to day work....

JIP has no name attached

so JIP is a trading name

or if you are trading as your company "japanese performance parts" under an unregistered trading name?

whether you are trading as a sole trader with "japanese import parts" as the trading name

I would now like to stress that your whole "trading name" idea is WRONG, as shown below is my business registration, as JAPANESE IMPORT PARTS.

Next time, get your facts straight before you start assuming.

Now piss off and annoy someone else.

Kristian
Owner/Manager
Japanese Import Parts

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4569

Attachment: business rego.jpg
(Size: 46.43KB, Downloaded 212 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 20 May 2004 11:38]

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:TT142-GT Corona headlights and front indicators for sale
Next Topic:AE86 Disc brake LSD rear end swap with Disc brake Open rear end
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 31 10:40:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.14143013954163 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.