Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Sat, 24 April 2004 06:24 Go to next message
Anyone know this guy Huey Luong or his shop in Richmond Victoria? His sprinter has custom front and rear bumpers that look very nice, and in the article there is talk of a frp bonnet and side skirts also for sale. Any contact details would be appreciated.
  Send a private message to this user    
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Sun, 25 April 2004 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres a few people here that will have his number . I will hunt around and see where i put it . His car will be on the next serious performance dvd .
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Sun, 25 April 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any pics?
Is this the latest hot4s mag out? Might have a look if it is...
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Sun, 25 April 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea, there are plenty of pics in hot4's 109, I personally don't like yellow or the rear wing. The front and rear bumpers look excellent tho.
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Sun, 25 April 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont like the wheels, dont like the wing. other than thats its ok but i think its a bit over done
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Sun, 25 April 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Never bought many Hot4s.. Alot of wogbox work in the words of a few friends (nothing against wogs, guess it is just the stereo type image of oversized mags, bodykits wiht more fins and vents then an industry airconditioner and subs that weigh more than the dryweight of the car)... but anyways.. finding ONE issure to suss out an nice 86 maybe hard. Can someone pls post and host pictures?
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Tue, 27 April 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh someone post pics up i want to see
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Tue, 27 April 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v150/Bergins/A e86/
Just banged these up on the boggie scanner to give you guys an idea:)
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Tue, 27 April 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats damn festy
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Tue, 27 April 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That looks Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Tue, 27 April 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea, I personally think the yellow looks horrible, the wing looks stupid, the sunroof looks tacky and the front grill looks lego like. In fact with the colour coded wheels it looks very lego like. The one thing I love about it besides the engine tho is the front and rear bumpers, they'd look good in a different colour.
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Tue, 27 April 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The front bumper would be ok if it didnt have rip-off HSV colour scheme going on and if it had some side skirts to go with it.
That wing though.. ewwwww and the colour.

cytribe: that grill is a factory piece, just painted in yellow. Normally would be black and look a shit load better.
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Tue, 27 April 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And now that I've totally insulted most of his car, can I get his e-mail or whatever to get some of those bumpers? Razz
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Tue, 27 April 2004 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That thing is disgusting. The bumpers are gay.
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Tue, 27 April 2004 17:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"The bumpers are gay." Hopefully they'll attract bi-women Very Happy
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Wed, 28 April 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats BOHK!!!
looks like it was dunup in the early nineties.... Rolling Eyes
ae86 Drifter
Regular

January 2004
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Wed, 28 April 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think it looks like shit,even the interior,its half RICE half DRIFT

terrible anyway
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Fri, 30 April 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fully sick!
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Fri, 30 April 2004 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hrmmm, i dont mind it, but i will say the wing and sunroof do make it look a little tacky, i can live with the bumpers and colour, but spraying the grille is a big no-no, would have looked so much better if left black. in a different colour the wheels would look good, and the motor is awesome. anyway it is Hot4's after all, its not like they were going to put an awesome looking Sprinter in there lol, that would ruin the mag. Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 30 April 2004 21:46]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Sat, 01 May 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've got to say that this thing looks absolutely terrible. painted B-pillars and wheels? colour coded grille and mirrors EWWW!!!

I love the 'BODYWORK' description from Grease4's:
'All metal with fibreglass front and rear bumers and rear wing' like.......no shit!!

textbook example of a NON-true enthusiest at work...

but hey, afterall, it's their car, they can do whatever they like *feels sorry for that innocent ae86* Rolling Eyes
Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Sun, 02 May 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yuck
SoarerFury
Regular

April 2004

Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Fri, 07 May 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no no no no no!!
coloured coded nearly everything, im disappointed in it
the wing looks like its of a supra tt
yellow isn't such a great colour, its ok in the interior but not exterior
i reckon a real dark plum and some work deepdish wheels.. but thats me!
the rice isn't bad, it just doesn't look the part. Not tough as it should look

the rear bar looks like something off a hsv.
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Fri, 07 May 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I personally think its a total abortion, but hey, its his car, if he likes it more power to him.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Fri, 07 May 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its been said before and i'll say it again.

sacrilage!!!!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Fri, 07 May 2004 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why try and make a car look nothing like what i came out of the factory??
AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Sun, 09 May 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
phone number: 03 9427 7272
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Wed, 12 May 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks absolutly terrible a shame theres a sprinter under there. Typical of Hot 4's though to find the worst example of a paticular type of car and put it in there mag Razz
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Anson Auto Sprinter in hot4's 109 Wed, 12 May 2004 00:21 Go to previous message
Man, I really don't like Sprinters, but thats taking one way too far where even I'll call FUGLY.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wreckers in hills area
Next Topic:borrow a car trailer in melbourne??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:12:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064070224761963 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.