Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
holy crap! Tue, 27 April 2004 23:11 Go to next message
have you ST162 boys seen this? http://www.tccn.nl/st162/index.htm

some german fella brought a semi-wrecked ST162 back from the gates of hell.. my new hero!

http://www.tccn.nl/st162/deel1/nr1.jpg

became this

http://www.tccn.nl/st162/leader.jpg

so inspiring!!

edit++ eeeww fuck, i just discovered that he's put neons on it! haha that's pretty gay, but otherwise it's a pretty slick lookin car!

[Updated on: Tue, 27 April 2004 23:47]

Send a private message to this user    
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: holy crap! Wed, 28 April 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno what everyone has against neons. Sure they look shit on an otherwise stock VN, but if he wants his ride to have some extra show I don't see what the problem is. He also has the engine work done to it, so it's not JUST a show car.
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: holy crap! Wed, 28 April 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didn't say there was a problem with it, i said i don't like it. the guy's entitled to do whatever he wants to the car, doesn't mean i'm obligated to like it.

anyway, the thread's about the work he did on the body, not the damn neons.
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: holy crap! Wed, 28 April 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he's actually Dutch if u care to actually read instead of just look at the neons... Laughing
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: holy crap! Thu, 29 April 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achtung!!!
Edwin 3S-GTE
Regular

February 2004
Re: holy crap! Thu, 06 May 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys, glad you like my project. And yes I live in The Netherlands, not in Germany. Whatever Smile

Yeah I was tempted into buying the neonkit during a group-buy. Just couldn't resist. It *is* kind of gay though Very Happy However, took the signal from the door lights, so now, if I open my doors, the street will be lit by the neon, close it again and it's off. That gives a nice effect at night in my opinion.

I'm now in the middle of another engine swap. I'm swapping in a third gen 3S-GTE from a 1994 JDM MR2 Turbo. It's taking me forever because this time, I want a really, really, REALLY clean engine bay, so I'm having lots of parts powdercoated black, replacing all hoses by blue Samco's and hand-polishing EVERYTHING made of aluminium. In the near future, I'll be building a new site which will be in English and discuss the various (limited) aftermarket parts for this car, and of course the buildup of my new engine...

Anyway... thought I'd have a chat here and see if I can meet nice new Australian peeps Smile I'm on MSN so if you feel like meeting, just send me a PM! Thanks guys!
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: holy crap! Fri, 07 May 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Edwin,
I give you much respect, your car looks like a neat ride, neons or not. I love the flared guards and the fact that you give the st162 the respect it deserves. A genuine st162 man. Thanks for joining Toymods because I'm sure you will be a great asset to me and other celica drivers alike.
I thought i would say that in part of everyone here, but can we please move this thread somewhere else. Say Members Rides perhaps. Cheers Smile

MODERATOR, OH MODERATOR, WHERE ARE YOU?
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: holy crap! Fri, 07 May 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha damn, edwin caught me shitbagging his neons! haha, sorry mate! Wink especially sorry about the mixup on the country you're from, that's probably a bit offensive, didn't occur to me at the time! if i'd paid closer attention, i would have noticed that you mentioned your origin on the site itself Sad oh well haha. nice job anyway mate, bloody inspirational!

also listen, if there's any way i can help with the design of your next site for the car, let me know! just like i said to rob, i'm always glad to help those who inspire me!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: holy crap! Sun, 09 May 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stereomike wrote on Sat, 08 May 2004 09:42

hahaha damn, edwin caught me shitbagging his neons! haha, sorry mate! Wink especially sorry about the mixup on the country you're from, that's probably a bit offensive, didn't occur to me at the time! if i'd paid closer attention, i would have noticed that you mentioned your origin on the site itself Sad oh well haha. nice job anyway mate, bloody inspirational!

also listen, if there's any way i can help with the design of your next site for the car, let me know! just like i said to rob, i'm always glad to help those who inspire me!

god aren't you a bully picking on his car Laughing na your intitled to you own opinion but i think its a sweet ride with or with out the neons! you got to admit hes done a great job on the car though that a very nice car you have Edwin 3S-GTE
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: holy crap! Tue, 24 August 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is one mighty fine celica. I have a similar car...... Laughing
well kinda Razz yours certainly kicks the crap out of mine. You've actually inspired me to think about getting a blue respray now. It looks awesome! It's a while away though.
Good luck with it dude! Very Happy
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: holy crap! Tue, 24 August 2004 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As cool as that car looks/performs...you gotta agree that those alloys kick arse Very Happy
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: holy crap! Tue, 24 August 2004 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Tue, 24 August 2004 22:37

As cool as that car looks/performs...you gotta agree that those alloys kick arse Very Happy

'grats on the ride fella. That's some Quality paint, with a capital Q.

They're 18" Chrono Evolutions, aren't they Edwin?

If I could afford them, there'd be a 17" set sitting on my Sillycar RIGHT NOW!! Unfortunately the rims are around $600-800 EACH in Australia. Surprised

EACH!!! Shocked
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: holy crap! Wed, 25 August 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMN Shocked then again...you pay for the good stuff Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: holy crap! Wed, 25 August 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good work.. that is jesusly good
Edwin 3S-GTE
Regular

February 2004
Re: holy crap! Wed, 25 August 2004 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As you've probably seen, I quit my project... I'm putting a standard 3S-GE engine back in and sell it without all the goodies. I have a lot of leftover parts though. If you're interested, they're on my project website...

Have a look!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: holy crap! Fri, 27 August 2004 16:17 Go to previous message
But the wheels aren't advertised?!!!?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:V8 Cressida at Pick 'n Payless.. urban myth proven true..
Next Topic:What do you think of this look for an AE86?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 05:08:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055460929870605 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.